Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    Dude, you made me look like retard who puts double question mark in thread title.

Thanks.
    Don't think MoanaLisa is the one who made you look retarded.

Deleted
    I would rather have an option to have a faction/race change or a free 90 when pre-ordering Warlods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    Don't think MoanaLisa is the one who made you look retarded.
    Can you stop insulting me for no reason? /reported

Since using old models is an option in the game menu, and you aren't being forced to use the new models...

...No. There is no need for a free race change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Since using old models is an option in the game menu, and you aren't being forced to use the new models...

...No. There is no need for a free race change.
    I had racials in mind, mostly...

Its like if they changed your class to somthing else then forced you to switch back for $25

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be so pointless. It's like you're asking for a free change just because you don't want to pay for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you stop insulting me for no reason? /reported
    Stop derailing your own thread or I'll close it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Dude, you made me look like retard who puts double question mark in thread title.

Thanks.
    I don't judge people, but when I saw that double question mark I did a mental sigh.

And like already said, they most likely won't offer anything, since they said they wouldn't give a customization already for the new models, I doubt they'd go as far as giving free race changes, although it's different than just introducing a new race, because new races didn't change what racials you had already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Changing races is changing a number in a SQL table. The only valid reason for them to take money for it, is that else people would constantly flip their races and ruin the immersion for everybody. Every reason else is just plain and simple greed.
    And then dealing with a flood of support tickets on people who accidentially used it on the wrong toon or some other unforseen complications.

Thinking like a developer, It's easy to do. Thinking like a company, there's always consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas94 View Post
    It'd be so pointless. It's like you're asking for a free change just because you don't want to pay for it.
    They are taking away something I carefully planned, then demanding me to pay to get it back. I think that such overhauls should be compensated with free change.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Stop derailing your own thread or I'll close it.
    All I ask is to respect your own rules. I think you quoted wrong person?

Its like if they changed your class to somthing else then forced you to switch back for $25
    I'm a heroic raider and I even think you're being a huge drama queen.

The change to racials aren't something SO drastic that you would need to race change in order to be competitive in either a PVE or PVP environment. If you feel like you need to race change because now your human gets +% in two stats rather than +3% spirit, then I just don't know what to tell you other than, "That's your problem, and giving players a free race change just for that is about the most moronic thing I have ever heard of."

=-/

Deleted
    All I'm curious about is what this thread was originally called!

It would be nice if they did. Due to the extreme amount of work on their side and the millions they would be giving up on in race changes there is no way.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by quickness View Post
    All I'm curious about is what this thread was originally called!
    Probably the same thing just without the question marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I'm a heroic raider and I even think you're being a huge drama queen.

The change to racials aren't something SO drastic that you would need to race change in order to be competitive in either a PVE or PVP environment. If you feel like you need to race change because now your human gets +% in two stats rather than +3% spirit, then I just don't know what to tell you other than, "That's your problem, and giving players a free race change just for that is about the most moronic thing I have ever heard of."

=-/
    I'm a heroic raider, and I see the reason for a complaint behind this.
    It's a bit odd to change racials when there are people who already paid to change for racials, and just take a "Suck it up" viewpoint. Personally I'm not going to, but it would honestly give Blizzard a good image if they did give a free re-customization/race change.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-03-06 at 11:47 PM.

That is way more extreme. Racials even now make a tiny tiny difference in most things. People act like they are game breaking and outside of a few things like EMFH they are not. Good news EMFH is at best getting a 1 minute longer cd so no major change.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It was, but with an "!" instead of "?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "FREE race change"

No. They keep saying the spirit of the character will remain the same. If anything, people will buy a race change if they are that unsatisfied with the changes. Also they are changing the racials... that will also spark a lot of people to pay for a race change. More $$

Nah, the amount people focus on racials >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the actual impact of racials.

Anyway most racials are getting a slight buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, everyone! Back on topic! Got it?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

I'm a heroic raider, and I see the reason for a complaint behind this.
    It's a bit odd to change racials when there are people who already paid to change for racials, and just take a "Suck it up" viewpoint. Personally I'm not going to, but it would honestly give Blizzard a good image if they did give a free re-customization/race change.
    AGAIN, the new models are not mandatory. You can toggle them off anytime you want in the game menu.

Racials are important, but, especially now with the changes coming in WoD, the gaps between them as dps or hps increases is SO INCREDIBLY SMALL that not even Top 5 guilds are making their raiders race change for them. It didn't happen in ToT with trolls. It's not gonna happen now. Only time I have seen stacking to an absurd degree was with Spine Heroic and that was because they were legendaries which gave much larger boosts to damage and burst phases than racials ever will anymore once WoD comes out.

Unless you legitimately have a shot at a guild world first of a raid in WoD, you don't NEED to race change. If you're THAT annoyed that a human gets 1% more of a secondary stat than you do, you can fork out the 25 bucks for it. Clearly you think it's important enough, right?