Found cheap preorder price, legit or not

I just saw a link someone posted to g2a.com which has WoD for $33 is this site legit?
    And if I where to buy off it would it give me the key immediately?

I couldn't tell you, but my educated guess would be: No and No.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. no you wont get a key immediately. since the game isnt out yet. all you can do is probably lose you money to a scam. some people are always trying to cheat others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I don't know if this subject is forbidden for some odd reason but anyway:

The site you mentioned (as far as I know, bought once from them) is legit. However, I've never bought cd-keys as pre-orders so I don't know how it works but I assume they mail the key to you as soon as they have it. I personally would just suck it up and pay a little more, unless the expansion was already out so I could expect instant delivery.

There is info out there saying the site is legit, but idk, bleh.

100% legit.
    I buy gametime over there every month, pre ordered titanfall and got my key on the 10th - preordered the diablo3 addon there, will get it aswell...
    But as it states on the page - you won´t get the lvl 90 boost BEFORE wod really launches...because they give out the keys on releaseday / some days before that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzfeuer View Post
    100% legit.
    I buy gametime over there every month, pre ordered titanfall and got my key on the 10th - preordered the diablo3 addon there, will get it aswell...
    But as it states on the page - you won´t get the lvl 90 boost BEFORE wod really launches...because they give out the keys on releaseday / some days before that.
    Totally agree. Site's legit. I'm using it for quite some time now without any problems. And as for the boost from what I know you're getting it now only when ordering on battle.net

-> That this pre-order will not award you with a pre-release level 90 character boost. The feature will be available only after the official release of Warlords of Dreanor.

Don't find the business particularly legit but I know from my own experience and of several other people that you get working keys there.

15+ Year Old Account
    G2A is legit. If you buy wod on G2A you won't get the free 90 boost right now, only at release. Keep that in mind.

just check common retailers before release

Deleted
    It may be legit. I know a site that sells it for 32.27$ or 23,89€ or 46,59 leva ( bulgarian currency ). The site is bulgarian its legit, they send the key on release day, or day to week before, and that is the down side, no boost for you now. ( www . fast2play . bg )

Some regions will have the game cheap, and they'll buy them, open them and mail you the keys.

Sure, it's grey market, but perfectly legitimate. It's more globalisation working for the little man, rather than purely being the playground of giant corporations.

Use it now before they catch on and start limiting the keys to certain regions, like Steam have started doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    G2A is absolutly legit, its backed by known youtubers they run charity events all the time and you always get what you order but sometimes only on the release day so the boost would be witheld untill wod's launch.