7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently at the end with kingping they will adapt the comics where he get shot and end up blind, so, no dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    His clothes protect him from shit like bullets and arrows. You watched Daredevil right?
    pretty sure the netflix serie tried to be more grounded with reality, more or less like Nolan batman, so they made the special suit

but, since he is mcu now, at least this version of kingping they can give him the marvel treatment and give him super strength and super durability.

They can explain that with him being born different, or, use the powerbroker as a way to explain him getting super soldier serum, and giving to other tracksuits, who, showed some interesting feats of strength.

Plus, this kingping would be a variant for the mcu, i don't think he would be the exact same as the netflix series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Okay what is with the sudden articles popping up saying that Tobey’s spiderman 4 is back in production?

Well spider man burnout might happen now.
    i doubt Tobey would want that, i think he is focusing on being a director, i also read somewhere saying he don't want another solo movie, but could appear in others.

Imo, a spider movie like logan of him teaching a young miles would be perfect.

There is also rumors saying Sony will invest on andrew garfield spider -man, and it was all confirmed by some insiders, if its a solo movie or just appearance in the villainverse we don't know.

To him, i think better way was to fully adapt venom, with the black spider-man suit, the classic one(all black with big white eyes and the big white spider) where he is like he said in the movie, rageful and biter, to finaly set up a sinister six movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. If they make him a super soldier I’m out. Kingpin is a normal human. Always has been. Giving him superpowers devalues him as a character.
    a normal human don't do what kingping did, he is more mutant than human tbh

7+ Year Old Account
    No, he isn’t. He’s always been a normal human who is simply very strong, a master of hand to hand, and a criminal mastermind. You thinking he’s got superpowers is fun though.
    did you saw him how he could tank a car and that explosion, right? he having more muscles and bone density make him definitely, not a normal human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    pretty sure the netflix serie tried to be more grounded with reality, more or less like Nolan batman, so they made the special suit

but, since he is mcu now, at least this version of kingping they can give him the marvel treatment and give him super strength and super durability.
    It's literally the exact same character. Not an alternate universe version.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's literally the exact same character. Not an alternate universe version.
    is kingping played by d'onofrio yeah, but different universes can have the variant to be exact the same, like we saw in Loki

Do we have confirmation that he is the exact same of netflix series and that netflix is canon in the MCU now? cause i doubt they would make people watch their "enemy" streaming service to catch up with the characters, again, i ask because i searched for, and there was no confirmation when i did.

Cause, netflix kingping was not able to do any of those shit, either again, variant, or the netflix simple does not count, and this is the real deal, or, they juiced him with super soldier serum or something else.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-12-25 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is kingping played by d'onofrio yeah, but different universes can have the variant to be exact the same, like we saw in Loki

Do we have confirmation that he is the exact same of netflix series and that netflix is canon in the MCU now? cause i doubt they would make people watch their "enemy" streaming service to catch up with the characters, again, i ask because i searched for, and there was no confirmation when i did.
    They told D'Onofrio it was the same iteration of the character when he asked.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ha...etflix-series/

Even if it's an alternate universe, it's one so close that there's no meaningful difference for this character. Given what they're setting up, that seems pretty deliberate and intentional. The Netflix shows referenced events like the first Avengers film, so there really isn't any conflict if they're official canon.

7+ Year Old Account
    They told D'Onofrio it was the same iteration of the character when he asked.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ha...etflix-series/

Even if it's an alternate universe, it's one so close that there's no meaningful difference for this character. Given what they're setting up, that seems pretty deliberate and intentional. The Netflix shows referenced events like the first Avengers film, so there really isn't any conflict if they're official canon.
    i don't think there is any problem either way

my point is, netflix kingpin was not this strong, period. Kingpin in hawkeye was a monster, struck by a car and endured that kind of explosion and was completely fine later, this seems like is the real deal.

But if he is the same from the netflix, they would need to jucie him up someway, my bet was powerbroker and the supply of super soldier serum.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think there is any problem either way

my point is, netflix kingpin was not this strong, period. Kingpin in hawkeye was a monster, struck by a car and endured that kind of explosion and was completely fine later, this seems like is the real deal.

But if he is the same from the netflix, they would need to jucie him up someway, my bet was powerbroker and the supply of super soldier serum.
    Kingpins always been like this. He isn't superpowered, but he's at peak human strength and combat training; comparable to Steve Rogers but no serum needed. They showcased it a bit more here than Daredevil, but that's just presentation, really, and it helps that Kate is tiny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kingpins always been like this. He isn't superpowered, but he's at peak human strength and combat training; comparable to Steve Rogers but no serum needed. They showcased it a bit more here than Daredevil, but that's just presentation, really, and it helps that Kate is tiny.
    Again, in netflix he was not even close to be this strong

his iconic scene where he slap the door in the head of that thug? if it was the kingpin from hawkeye he would have smashed it with one hit, but the netflix one needed several hits.

yeah KAte is tiny, but the car, the explosions and the gun was not "tiny".

- - - Updated - - -

You need to stop inventing head canon and accept MCU canon.
    you need to stop babbling for the sake of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    You’re the one that thinks Kingpin needs some kinda steroids to be Kingpin(he doesn’t).
    i merely saying that kingpin in netflix and kingpin in hawkeye have different power levels, the one in MCU is clearly stronger and feels like the real kingpin with his inhuman strenght.

i never said he need steretoids to be kingpin, i said this could be one of the reasons they could give, for his power up, if he is indeed the one from netflix.

and that Sylvie can’t imbue people with her strength(she can). Maybe you should stop with your nonsense and accept the way the MCU works
    ah yes, it always come down to this, you are still butthurt from the loki show, thats marvelous, but tis time to let it go hum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, in netflix he was not even close to be this strong
    You can't possibly know that.

his iconic scene where he slap the door in the head of that thug? if it was the kingpin from hawkeye he would have smashed it with one hit, but the netflix one needed several hits.
    No basis for this at all. Where is he crushing heads in single blows, here? He punches Kate in the gut and she flies across the room, but she's more or less fine after.

yeah KAte is tiny, but the car, the explosions and the gun was not "tiny".
    Car doors aren't THAT firmly attached, that's why they're not that hard to knock off when struck by another vehicle. Plus, Fisk is canonically at "peak human" strength, which is the same as Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes, and we've seen them do stuff comparable to what Fisk is showing.

The rest is pretty trivially explained by the armored suits we canonically know the Kingpin wears regularly, because that's a massive plot point in Daredevil, since Matt tracks down the same black-market builder to get his own suit made out of similar material. Maybe you forgot since it's been 6 years or so.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-12-25 at 01:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't possibly know that..
    "you can't know that" after seeing him in like 2 seasons, what a joke

lmao, i almost forgot with who iw as talking to, nothing more to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    "you can't know that" after seeing him in like 2 seasons, what a joke
    Feel free to give me the episode and scene where it's explained in Daredevil that Fisk couldn't possibly rip a car door off its hinges.

I'll wait. Timestamp would be ideal.

If you can't provide that, then at least admit that you really can't possibly know that to be true. The limits you're positing were not established in the course of Daredevil.

lmao, i almost forgot with who iw as talking to, nothing more to say.
    What was it you just said to Vegas about not letting things go?

7+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to give me the episode and scene where it's explained in Daredevil that Fisk couldn't possibly rip a car door off its hinges.

I'll wait. Timestamp would be ideal.

If you can't provide that, then at least admit that you really can't possibly know that to be true. The limits you're positing were not established in the course of Daredevil.
    "show me the timestampt that shows he can't rip a car door"

straight up an absolutist fallacy, like always.

I literaly told you an episode where it shows Kingpin strength not being like in hawekye episode, cause he could have smashed that guy head in one hit, the burden of proof is yours to show an episode that show the same kind of strength, cause that is your point.
    What was it you just said to Vegas about not letting things go?
    that is what im doing? letting go?

10+ Year Old Account
    "show me the timestampt that shows he can't rip a car door"

straight up an absolutist fallacy, like always.
    I asked you to source your claim. That's not a "fallacy".

I literaly told you an episode where it shows Kingpin strength not being like in hawekye episode, cause he could have smashed that guy head in one hit, the burden of proof is yours to show an episode that show the same kind of strength, cause that is your point.
    This doesn't follow at all. You're assuming Kingpin was using his full strength, rather than maximizing pain and suffering, for one.

You're making this up. I've asked you to source your claims, and the burden of proof is on you. I didn't claim that Daredevil definitely showed the same capacity, I said nothing in Daredevil obviated such capacity. I can't prove a negative, and the burden here is yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    I asked you to source your claim. That's not a "fallacy".

This doesn't follow at all. You're assuming Kingpin was using his full strength, rather than maximizing pain and suffering, for one.

You're making this up. I've asked you to source your claims, and the burden of proof is on you. I didn't claim that Daredevil definitely showed the same capacity, I said nothing in Daredevil obviated such capacity. I can't prove a negative, and the burden here is yours.
    ok, i will do like you do

show me the timestamp in the netflix show where someone ran him over with a big car, or, when someone blasted his ass of with an fire and sonic explosion, i will wait

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, i will do like you do

show me the timestamp in the netflix show where someone ran him over with a big car, or, when someone blasted his ass of with an fire and sonic explosion, i will wait

Why would I need to?

We know he can survive that because he does so in Hawkeye. You need to provide evidence to support your claim he couldn't have. That's the whole bone of contention, here.

Hawkeye backs up that he could, as he did. You have to prove that's a significant change from in Daredevil, by citing something from that show's runtime that supports that claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would I need to?

We know he can survive that because he does so in Hawkeye. .
    ah yes, classic circular logic, it never change

10+ Year Old Account
    ah yes, classic circular logic, it never change
    There's nothing "circular" there at all. You're still deflecting from your responsibility to source your own claims.

I sourced mine just fine; we're shown Kingpin's strength in Hawkeye.

You've claimed it's significantly out of scale with how he was in Daredevil. We're still waiting for you to provide any conclusive evidence to back that up.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing "circular" there at all. You're still deflecting from your responsibility to source your own claims.

I sourced mine just fine; we're shown Kingpin's strength in Hawkeye.

You've claimed it's significantly out of scale with how he was in Daredevil. We're still waiting for you to provide any conclusive evidence to back that up.
    what happened is how you came up with not one, but two fallacies to back you up and "flip the table at me", those weeks attempts of yours don't work, sorry, already made my point, agree to disagree