Deleted
    I came up with my own Civil War plot, just because. Probably more Spiderman heavy than is possible at this point and it's incredibly rough I thought it all up in like an hour. I still like the basic idea:

Starts out with a question time esque debate about the newly instated Superhero Registration Act. Tony supporting it, Cap opposing of course. Wakanda has gotten involved so T'chala is there, also opposing the act. Since the events of the first Avengers more and more superpowered vigilantes have sprung up. Spiderman has become like the iconic vigilante. The plot revolves around Cap and Iron Man trying to sway them to their side. If Stark can get the Iconic vigilante hero to support his act, it will gain a lot more traction.

Early on in the film the supervillain Nitro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitro_%28comics%29) is attacking New York (he's the guy who sparks off the original civil war, though he's in a different role here. But it would be a nice reference). No backstory for him, he's just there blowing stuff up, to really establish this atmosphere that superheroes and villains have become an everyday occurrence. Cap and Falcon are fighting Nitro, and then Spidey shows up as well. Then Iron Man and War Machine with a load of SHIELD Agents turn up. The three groups can't work together so Nitro escapes. Some harsh words are exchanged between Cap and Stark.

Later we get another fight between Iron Man and Nitro. The fight culminates in Nitro being captured within a pocket dimension prison, created using technology derived from the Tesseract. IIRC this is another reference to the original arc.

Things escalate between Cap and Stark and Stark comes with SHIELD to arrest him. There's a tussle at Cap's home, he calls in Falcon and they manage to escape. Pretty much exiled, the two of them set out to find the Winter Soldier, partially because Cap was already on his trail and being exiled is a good time to look, and partially so that he can help them take on Stark's increasingly totalitarian regime.

Meanwhile we get some montages of Stark and SHIELD apprehending superheroes. Spidey turns up in Stark's office hacking into his computer. He's looking for information on his parent's deaths, who were SHIELD operatives back in the day. Stark offers to help him out in exchange for supporting the SHRA. Spidey acts coy and vanishes.

Cap and Falcon find Bucky, they bond somewhat even though Bucky is still having trouble remembering his old life. They make their way back to NY from wherever they where to confront Stark. First they track down Spidey in NY and try to persuade him to side with them. He's almost persuaded but suddenly SHIELD tracks them down. Spidey once again vanishes, reluctant to get involved in the conflict. Crossbones and War Machine attempt to arrest the trio (Crossbone's involvement is another reference to the original, in which various villains are hired by Stark to capture heroes). Cap escapes, but Falcon is killed in the action and the Winter Soldier is captured.

Turns out the Winter Soldier killed Peter's parents. This is the information that leads Spidey to agree to side with Iron Man. He unveils himself as Peter Parker on live television, and the SHRA gets a lot more traction. Spidey helps track down and arrest more vigilantes. But over the course of events we can see that he is rather unsure of Stark's methods. He's ultimately just a kid caught up in something way too big for him.

Cap infiltrates SHIELD in order to free Bucky, who's been put into a pocket dimension. Cap manages to save Bucky from the prison, but his actions inadvertently free Nitro as well. The ensuing scenes are absolute chaos, with everyone trying to kill/apprehend everyone else. We get a final confrontation in which Cap, Spidey, Stark, Winter Soldier and War Machine eventually team up to take out Nitro. Things are looking bleak but the cavalry arrives in the form of T'chala, in his Black Panther suit and he manages to turn the tide against Nitro. The fight brings back some good feelings between Cap and Stark, who realises his methods had become totalitarian. They part on reasonable terms, but can't truly be friends again. Spidey is disillusioned with both - Cap for allying with his parent's killers, and Stark for pretty much using him as a political pawn. He leaves to pursue his own path.

Winter Soldier was revealed to be the killer of Tony's parents. So im sure thats gonna bring even more conflict between Iron man and Cap. If Spidey is involved it will be minor. Black Panther is going to be the main person in the tug of war between Steve and Tony. They said b4 in their Q&A that the movie isnt going to be about revealing identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Winter Soldier was revealed to be the killer of Tony's parents. So im sure thats gonna bring even more conflict between Iron man and Cap. If Spidey is involved it will be minor. Black Panther is going to be the main person in the tug of war between Steve and Tony. They said b4 in their Q&A that the movie isnt going to be about revealing identities.
    I kind of wonder if part of the reason for the MCU's success was because they opted to just not bother with secret identities the overwhelming majority of the time. By making that choice they freed themselves from having to deal with some of the more overplayed superhero tropes.

This of course would cause a wrinkle in any adaptation of the Civil War storyline, but honestly it's not like the events of the movies are ever all that close to the comics. The Age of Ultron movie is going to be very different from the Age of Ultron comic, and originally they weren't even sure if it was going to be called that.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

in my opinion there should be nothing special about peters parents. i hate that plot point from the sony movies.

peter isnt supposed to be anyone special or have any sort of legacy. hes just a random kid given more responsibility then he ever asked for and trying to make the most of it

- - - Updated - - -

some leaked stuff about who they possibly wanted to play for the sinister six movie. i doubt it will ever get made at this point.

"Thanks to musician Val Broeksmit of Bikini Robot Army (who sifted through these emails for us and provided us with proof of their authenticity), we know who Sony were considering for some of the key roles in The Sinister Six. Unfortunately, first names are used in some instances, so we couldn't quite figure out who was who, but the ones you see below are the ones we do know for sure. Bear in mind that this is a wishlist, NOT confirmation of actors who they were in talks with.

Drew Goddard apparently loved the idea of Tom Hardy playing Sandman, and in one email really pushed for Emily Blunt as Scorpia (who is an actual comic book character, and not just a female version of Scorpion). Amy Pascal put forward Emilia Clarke and Elizabeth Olsen, but noted that it was too late to do anything about the latter due to her Avengers: Age of Ultron role. Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, and Daniel Craig were also all discussed/rejected for roles, with Penn directly mentioned as a Doctor Octopus candidate. Woody Harrelson is too. Colin Firth is also suggested as The Vulture. Going back to Sandman, he'll apparently be the movie's comic relief, and so a list of names are reeled off, including Danny McBride, Jonah Hill, Chris O'Dowd, Michael Pena, Joel Edgerton, Jason Clarke, Sharlto Copley, and a number of others.

Things take a slightly offensive turn when Amy Pascal "jokingly" suggests Jared Leto for Felicia Hardy and points out that Emily Blunt looked "anorexic" in a recent photo. Keri Russell might be too "Keri Russell" apparently, but she does like the thought of Ruth Wilson or Rose Byrne taking on the role of Scorpia. Idris Elba meanwhile is apparently "only good when he speaks British", and Pascal even suggests turning to Jackie Chan or "original bad guy walter white" who she asks, "is he ever good in anything else". Really. This is basically just a brain fart of ideas, but there were definitely some actors they were more keen on than others. For example? Channing Tatum apparently wants to play Venom, but now that he's Gambit, that seems less likely.

Some final bits for you; Doctor Octopus is described as the team's leader and needs to have quirks so as not to be boring as The Sinister Six's straight man. Avi Arad also suggested female Venom Ann Weiying for the female team spinoff, and Hannah Minghella brings up a suggestion made in jest by Emma Stone that she returns as Carnage (like in the Ultimate comics) as a "thought to consider for the future" because it "could be really cool/sexy/intense to see." Crazy stuff, eh?"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=112696
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I kind of wonder if part of the reason for the MCU's success was because they opted to just not bother with secret identities the overwhelming majority of the time. By making that choice they freed themselves from having to deal with some of the more overplayed superhero tropes.

This of course would cause a wrinkle in any adaptation of the Civil War storyline, but honestly it's not like the events of the movies are ever all that close to the comics. The Age of Ultron movie is going to be very different from the Age of Ultron comic, and originally they weren't even sure if it was going to be called that.
    There's still plenty of conflict available in Civil War over the mandatory service portion of the act, even if secret identities play no role.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Somehow when you guys where talking about the Winter Soldier killing Tony's parents I read it as Spiderman. I think I translated Tony into Toby (Maguire) into Spiderman. In any case, I think if Spidey does cameo in CW, it should be all or nothing. Either it's literally just a brief cameo in a news report or something, or it should be a major role in the plot.

"Take all of this with the requisite salt, but someone who claims to be "close to the production" e-mailed Starlog with information about how Ant-Man will tie into the rest of the Marvel universe. It repeats the older rumor that Hank Pym will be seen working with Howard Stark, Arnim Zola, and Alexnder Pierce. In addition, Pym will meet a young version of Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, who will show up again in the after-credits sequence to recruit Pym to joinTony Stark's side in the conflict. Ross reportedly answers a question about why he's there with "Haven't you seen the news? We're at war."

The source adds that Ross will be a "begrudging" ally of Stark in Civil War, giving him military support to enforce the movie's version of the Registration Act. Apparently, the events of Age of Ulron will make Stark less willing to use his own technology. Added to this, Starlog's source says that Black Widow will be arrested for aiding the fugitive heroes, and her eventual jailbreak in another movie could provide a way to introduce Scott Lang into the Avengers."

http://www.starlog.com/rumor-how-wil...ain-america-3/
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Immitis seems to be dead set on giving us all sodium poisoning.

"The rumors were true: Mike Colter will play Luke Cage, aka Power Man in Marvel's AKA Jessica Jones. He'll then spin off into his own show, which for now we're calling Luke Cage but gosh I hope they go with Power Man.

What will the TV Luke Cage be like? Like this, says Marvel.com:

During the course of an investigation in New York City, private investigator Jessica Jones encounters the enigmatic Luke Cage – a man whose past has secrets that will dramatically alter Jessica in ways she could never have imagined.

They get married and have a kid is the ways. At least in the comics.

This press release confirms that AKA Jessica Jones will be a 2015 show, which means in 2015 you will see the following Marvel superheroes on a screen big or small:

Iron Man

Captain America

The Vision

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Thor

The Hulk

Nick Fury

War Machine

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Ant-Man

The Wasp

Daredevil

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage, Power Man

Black Panther (maybe)

Captain Marvel (maybe)

And it seems possible we could get a cameo from Iron Fist at some point in 2015. These names, by the way, aren't counting characters who might show up on Agents of SHIELD (if it's still on) like Deathlok, or possible named Inhumans. And this isn't counting the villains who will be making their way to our various screens that year. "

http://badassdigest.com/2014/12/22/m...+Digest+ALL%29

We'll so get Squirrel Girl.

omfg, i will so watch a squirrel girl movie.

Marvel needs to make NEXTWAVE: Agents of H.A.T.E.
    That would truly be their most glorious accomplishment
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Two characters I'd love to see turn up in the movies would be the sentry just because I want to see him lose control on the big screen

And Hyperion just for the tears of DC fans everywhere (and I do actually like him)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so from what i can tell, if that deal goes through, sony will make 1 more spider-man movie with marvel overseeing it (since theyre too busy with phase 3) and choosing who plays peter with sony having veto power if they dont like them and then starting in 2019 marvel will begin making all the spidey movies.

sounds good to me
    What does that mean? Would they have full control over them? Would it mean that sony would give the rights back?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What does that mean? Would they have full control over them? Would it mean that sony would give the rights back?
    As with all deals that haven't technically been made, basically any detail is subject to change.

However at the end of the day Marvel won't make a deal unless they can get full creative control back, and Sony isn't going to make a deal unless they see more profit in selling back the rights then in trying to reboot Spider-man themselves, again.

I imagine Sony will be getting a cut of the proceeds from Spider-man films, and potentially ensemble films that include Spider-man, for some time while at most only handling distribution. The only reason the 2017 MCU Spider-man movie might be made by Sony's production crews (but with Marvel having creative control) is because neither side wants to wait until 2019 for another Spider-man movie and Marvel doesn't want to have to delay 4-5 already-announced movies to insert Spider-man into Phase 3.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Im so excited for DareDevil

Matt Murdoch
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...b6&oe=5531EB63

Daredevil costume
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...64118170_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also first look at Dr Strange

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Im so excited for DareDevil

Matt Murdoch
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...b6&oe=5531EB63

Daredevil costume
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...64118170_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also first look at Dr Strange
    <snip>
    The Doctor Strange picture is fan art that the Doctor Strange director posted to twitter, nothing official. He didn't clarify this until the morning after he posted it, which caused a fair amount of confusion.

The original tweet
    The clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    if the current deal goes through marvel has full creative control, but sony has veto power.

marvel decides who is peter parker but if sony doesnt like them they go and find someone else.

for sonys movie it would be overseen by kevin fiege as a producer and marvel will pay for 25% of the films costs, they can also use two of marvels major heroes from civil war of their choosing (so iron man, cap, winter soldier, falcon or black panther most likely) and to continue the civil war storyline

for marvels made spidey films sony will pay for 25% of the budget and distribute it

and in any film spidey appears in sony will be able to look at the script and veto things they dont like but only in regards to peter parkers dialog.

every movie spidey appears or cameos in also resets sonys rights limit so sony would retain the rights. right now they have 3 years left to make another movie or the rights revert so if he cameos in civil war that will reset that.

and if for any reason a movie with spidey doesnt release on time sony gets 100 million dollars in damages and the deal is terminated.

this is assuming they go with that deal, its very possible the deal will be a little different if everything works out in january. that deal in the leaks was the one they were going with when spidey was still gonna have a large role in civil war. right now all he could have at this point is a cameo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    The only reason the 2017 MCU Spider-man movie might be made by Sony's production crews (but with Marvel having creative control) is because neither side wants to wait until 2019 for another Spider-man movie and Marvel doesn't want to have to delay 4-5 already-announced movies to insert Spider-man into Phase 3.
    also this ^

if marvels getting spidey back they want him back asap so he can be a part of infinity war but they arent willing to change their plans to make that happen

Vin Diesel teases Inhumans involvement (Black Bolt?)

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/28/vin-...s-involvement/
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.