7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    2020 New Mutants movie played by Anya Taylor-Joy
    That movie actually happened?

Appears in X-Men the Animated Series episode Red Dawn.
    I think i know who you are talking about... but her design is totally different from what i remember, wasn't she a kid back then? rly a long time i saw that series. I didn't even recognize Bishop and morph in the new series either, i even thought morph died.
    Morph literally changes into her in Episode 3 of X-Men '97
    Im waiting to finish to binge it.
    She was also one of that advertised characters for Marvel's Midnight Suns, a video game that came out recently.
    Yeah, i think the only comic book hero game that i played was a wolverine and one spider-man from ps1, lol

If you know Colossus pretty much at all, his sister is majorly important to him. She is referenced indirectly in X-Men Evolution.
    Tbh, im not much a fan of colossus either, not even in deadpool, but thats just me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    That movie actually happened?
    It did. You would hate it.

It was ok, but bratty teens doing stupid things because they are teens. Evil adult doing stupid things because they are evil adult.

It was visually interesting, but that was about it. Shame because Anya Taylor-Joy was perfect in the role.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It did. You would hate it.

It was ok, but bratty teens doing stupid things because they are teens. Evil adult doing stupid things because they are evil adult.

It was visually interesting, but that was about it. Shame because Anya Taylor-Joy was perfect in the role.
    it was in development hell for ages. I kinda wonder what the original plot was before they changed it. it definitely suffered from a lack of connection to anything, even the X-Men movies which were hit and miss still had connections to the Fox Universe. New Mutants had none of that, it felt like a standalone movie but yeah just didn't quite pull it off.

edit: seems they didn't change the plot. Filmed mid 2017, then was delayed for reshoots that never happened due to Fox being acquired by Disney and was released with no changes in 2020. so I am now curious as to what they were going to change. Would've been cool to see X-23 show up towards the end of the film, maybe, because I don't think the year was ever established. I don't remember, it was a forgettable movie.
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2024-04-17 at 03:09 PM.

Definitely the best variant cover for the new Nyx run with Wolverine/Laura. Can't have a Nyx run without her, right (its where she made her debut)?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En Sabah Nur View Post
    Definitely the best variant cover for the new Nyx run with Wolverine/Laura. Can't have a Nyx run without her, right (its where she made her debut)?
    I'm slightly disappointed that we won't see X-23 in Deadpool & Wolverine. sure, initially they said it was set before she was born... but does it have to be? hell we don't even know if the Wolverine is the same one from the Fox universe.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I'm slightly disappointed that we won't see X-23 in Deadpool & Wolverine. sure, initially they said it was set before she was born... but does it have to be? hell we don't even know if the Wolverine is the same one from the Fox universe.
    You'd think with all the time shenanigans, she'd be an obvious one to include. Having OG Wolverine there helps you write the material. Maybe one Wolverine was as much as they could handle lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Reports said the movie will have A LOT of cameos, people even said Henry cavil was showing up, god knows who he was going to play, so the possibility is there

Reports said the movie will have A LOT of cameos, people even said Henry cavil was showing up, god knows who he was going to play, so the possibility is there
    The Internets favourite boyfriend Henry cavill is listed to be in everything nerdy since he said its OK if fans are toxic and he stood up for the witcher source material so now he's warhammer guy, action man in a guy Ritchie film coming out and if the Internet had its way he'd be jesus in the new passion of the christ movie as well

i assume is psylock(she and jugg outfit are the best imo).
    Looks like they have a variant cover with your name on it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The Internets favourite boyfriend Henry cavill is listed to be in everything nerdy since he said its OK if fans are toxic and he stood up for the witcher source material so now he's warhammer guy, action man in a guy Ritchie film coming out and if the Internet had its way he'd be jesus in the new passion of the christ movie as well
    Tbf, he was pretty based, and after he was drop out by DC, i think he can show up jut for giggles.

He will also be the star in the highlander reboot afaik.

Looks like they have a variant cover with your name on it
    I said she was the best not for this reason, but dayum, very nice indeed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I said she was the best not for this reason, but dayum, very nice indeed.
    this might be the first thing you've said that I agree with you on lol

7+ Year Old Account
    ‘BLADE’ will reportedly start filming this Summer in Mexico.

The film is said to be “stripped down to Mahershala Ali killing vampires.”
    https://twitter.com/cosmic_marvel/st...84279378403506

Holy shit guys, maybe change is happening, they discover that to make a Blade movie you only need Blade killing vampire. Not fucking around with side character or his daughter

I am actually shocked if its true.

Btw, apparently deadpool and wolverine trailer will drop tomorrow.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterChang View Post
    Fan fact - I haven't watched any of the films. I would like to start, but this universe seems endless

then start at Avengers: Infinity War

- - - Updated - - -

LET'S FUCKING GO

LET'S FUCKING GO
    "LETS FUCKING GO" just about sums things up, I think.

Very curious which Wolverine we're actually getting, based on comments being said about him/his world.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    "LETS FUCKING GO" just about sums things up, I think.

Very curious which Wolverine we're actually getting, based on comments being said about him/his world.
    yeah this is going to connect everything together I think. From Ant-Man to Doctor Strange to The Marvels, I can see all the previous movies building up to this. Even if it doesn't, still going to be awesome. That tiny bit of Cassandra we got to see looks great.

yeah this is going to connect everything together I think. From Ant-Man to Doctor Strange to The Marvels, I can see all the previous movies building up to this. Even if it doesn't, still going to be awesome. That tiny bit of Cassandra we got to see looks great.
    Definitely.

I can already imagine the more fragile folks complaining about this, though lol

This looked pretty cool.

Also looks like we got Azazel in that shot.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely.

I can already imagine the more fragile folks complaining about this, though lol

This looked pretty cool.

Also looks like we got Azazel in that shot.
    bunch of mutants there. can't see Pyro though

bunch of mutants there. can't see Pyro though
    Yeah. Azazel was just the only one I could be like "yep, that's him" with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I snerked at this in the background;

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I snerked at this in the background;

had to google it, very nice