Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get the blue mount for alliance players and the red one for horde? Or just the blue version like shown in the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Do you get the blue mount for alliance players and the red one for horde? Or just the blue version like shown in the video?

For now, just the blue, it seems.

I just won three games on play mode (ranked) not sure if it works with casual, but after three wins, I got a big popup in the middle of my screeen that says i have a hearthsteed available the next time I login to wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    For now, just the blue, it seems.
    I will check that in 1 hour, i will inform here if i get the red horse with my hunter (horde)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I will check that in 1 hour, i will inform here if i get the red horse with my hunter (horde)
    I hope that instead they add two mounts rather than one for ally and one for horde. 3 games for blue, and maybe in the future 10 for the red? who knows. It likely wouldn't happen, but I'd like having two mounts. :P

I'm not sure there is much to check. I think it's intentional. After all, the trailer shows the Troll on the blue version, and Horde players have reported getting the blue one as well. I guess the red one will remain unavailable (for now).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I hope that instead they add two mounts rather than one for ally and one for horde. 3 games for blue, and maybe in the future 10 for the red? who knows. It likely wouldn't happen, but I'd like having two mounts. :P

Why? Because it's red!

In all honesty, though. Good idea.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2014-03-11 at 09:15 PM.

Another thing to add, on the battle.net launcher, the screenshot of the mount is a blood elf riding the blue one. I don't think it's a bug. it may be intended. To further prove this, the video blizzard just released features a troll and a dwarf. Infact, you don't see the red one at all in the video. I now highly suspect that there is no horde or alliance version and the red one may be for a future reward or just an extra skin that dataminers have found that never make it to the game.
    Last edited by Justin-Sane; 2014-03-11 at 09:24 PM.

Got my mount just

I got a blue one even though im horde surely this must be a bug but i dont care i got a badass mount that i didnt have to pay for or to sacrifice a lamb to the rng gods to get

Me so happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did i get 4 pegasus mounts in my mail O.o

Why 4?!

Note: Yes i got a blue one

- - - Updated - - -

BTW does anyone knows when these promotion ends?

I can confirm that casual play mode wins also count toward the mount. That's how I got mine.

I won 3 wins and didnt get mount?!?!?! What is wrong?

Played casual.

- - - Updated - - -

I won 4 games so I got it. I think you need to win 3 with same class.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've never played Hearthstone before. I've seen some streams here and there, so I do know the very basics. If I downloaded the game, about how long would it take me to get the mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I've never played Hearthstone before. I've seen some streams here and there, so I do know the very basics. If I downloaded the game, about how long would it take me to get the mount?
    Not much, just play a little bit after you finish the training just play normal matches until you win 3 and you will get the archivement and if you end up liking HS you could stay FOREVER!!!!

Not much, just play a little bit after you finish the training just play normal matches until you win 3 and you will get the archivement and if you end up liking HS you could stay FOREVER!!!!
    If you don't have more than just the base cards, play ranked. If you play ranked, you won't be matched up with players that have multiple legendaries and powerful non-standard minions in their decks.

Got mine, best part was the third game where the Mage fireballed him/herself.

So funny.

Got owned by a warrior though, my fault for not playing since Jan.

But big influx of new players currently for the release and mount, so it's especially easy currently because a lot of new people, but you also get good players playing quick casual instead of ranked for the mount as well.

I'd expect 30 mins to get it, depends how fast turns last, if the other player stalls etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post

So funny.

Got owned by a warrior though, my fault for not playing since Jan.

But big influx of new players currently for the release and mount, so it's especially easy currently because a lot of new people, but you also get good players playing quick casual instead of ranked for the mount as well.

I'd expect 30 mins to get it, depends how fast turns last, if the other player stalls etc.
    Did he/she did it intentionally or was it a mistake? i have seen mages do it when they know they already lost so instead of using surrender or giving the enemy the pleasure of giving the last hit, they just commit suicide :P (I have done it with my hunter -Kill command on myself-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I now am actually starting to get annoyed by Priests.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Why did i get 4 pegasus mounts in my mail O.o
    I got about 11, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Hah, that may have been me, if it was last night. I don't enjoy CCGs, got my 3 wins and uninstalled.

I got mine after 3 wins in ranked. I won 3 out of four games with my mage so I was happy. I think the priest expected to beat me. I finally beat a rogue so now I can arena. I just never see many rogues. Saw two of them last night. Hunter pretty much owned me at the end. I should say I got the notification that I have a mount in my mailbox. I haven't logged in yet. Blue one is the only one out so far. I want the redish/orange one.