9 More Great World of Warcraft Battle Pets

I put together another list of WoW battle pets that are useful in both PvE and PvP.

There are some counters to commonly used annoyances like the Unborn Val'kyr, pets that can take down Pandaren daily trainers and legendary beasts with aplomb, and more. Is there a favorite pet of yours that I left out? Agree with me and want to shower me in effusive praise? Comment away.

Deleted
    Fun reading even though had most of them already enjoyed reading it

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    Fun reading even though had most of them already enjoyed reading it
    I appreciate the comment; makes the time invested in researching and writing all worth it. To think I almost didn't try pet battles when Blizzard first introduced them out of sheer stubbornness.

I was going to add some of the more obvious pets like the Son of Animus and Death Adder Hatchling -- but I factored in ease of acquiring the pets into the selections.

Deleted
    Felt the same at the beggining. Cant say that the way they introduced it was really appealing at start.
    But thank god i give it a shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    I put together another list of WoW battle pets that are useful in both PvE and PvP.

There are some counters to commonly used annoyances like the Unborn Val'kyr, pets that can take down Pandaren daily trainers and legendary beasts with aplomb, and more. Is there a favorite pet of yours that I left out? Agree with me and want to shower me in effusive praise? Comment away.
    One small error in your descriptions: Gilnean Raven - Nocturnal Strike..
    In the last patch, it was changed from "Always hit" to "100% hit chance". This means, it's NOT a garantied hit (as you write) because GR can be affected by hit-debuffs that will make it miss (it couldn't miss before last patch)..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post

Good article and nicely written. Keep it up.

Since i find pet battles frustrating and RNG fiasko of hatred, if i bash these up to lvl 25 i should be able to do all achievs "fable etc/beating masters smoothly to lvl alot of pets"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Since i find pet battles frustrating and RNG fiasko of hatred, if i bash these up to lvl 25 i should be able to do all achievs "fable etc/beating masters smoothly to lvl alot of pets"?
    Yes, most of these pets can be used to two-pet defeat the end-game Pandaren daily trainers so that you can plug a leveling pet into the third slot and easily level them.

Follow my Intermediate WoW Pet Battler's Guide if that's what you're aiming to do.

The Fabled beasts are different because they don't reward bonus experience to lower level pets, therefore they're not really optimal for leveling.

therefore they're not really optimal for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    In the last patch, it was changed from "Always hit" to "100% hit chance". This means, it's NOT a garantied hit (as you write) because GR can be affected by hit-debuffs that will make it miss (it couldn't miss before last patch)..
    Yeah I found that out the hard way the other day.

/wrists
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Lil'Bling belongs on any must-have list. Once you get him rared out, he is a ferocious mechanical. Good list nonetheless.

Thanks for the article.
    Always looking for something interesting about battle pets to start battling again!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Thanks for the catch; I'll update the description accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I think Lil'Bling belongs on any must-have list. Once you get him rared out, he is a ferocious mechanical. Good list nonetheless.
    I've been meaning to try Lil' Bling out for a while now. He's always been annoying to go up against without DoT protection and I want to see how he fits into a DoT-damage themed team; got him in a Blingtron 4000 present box, ironically.