Deleted

No 90 boost on physical version?

Hello and good evening to y'all.

I really want the physical version of Warlords of Draenor since I got all the others. It will just look wrong if I miss out one of them.

My question is does the free 90 boost also count on the physical version, or is it only digital? I'm very curious and wants to be sure before I buy something.

Sorry if there have been similar topics.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said that if you get the physical version, you'll only get the boost once you have it in your hands.

physical has boost, only will be available after official release though unlike digital

You will be able to get the 90 boost on physical versions as well (both regular and collector's edition) though you will need to wait until you actually get your copy vs. getting it online instantly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/131...oost-3-11-2014
    (towards the bottom when they talk about the collectors edition)

Deleted
    Okay that sounds awesome. I can easily wait that long.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Hello and good evening to y'all.

I really want the physical version of Warlords of Draenor since I got all the others. It will just look wrong if I miss out one of them.

My question is does the free 90 boost also count on the physical version, or is it only digital? I'm very curious and wants to be sure before I buy something.

Sorry if there have been similar topics.

Thank you.
    All versions feature the free 90 boost. People who get the digital JUST have access to it and the bonus items (on the deluxe) before everyone else. That's all.

I kind of wish there was a way to get the boost early on the physical copy of the game since i have it paid off. However, I am a sucker for physical collector's editions so i suppose i'll have to be patient unless i want to needlessly throw away extra money on the digital when i'm already getting the physical copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    All versions feature the free 90 boost. People who get the digital JUST have access to it and the bonus items (on the deluxe) before everyone else. That's all.
    Only Blizzard can sell "digital" version? Can you help me? Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedrifter View Post
    I kind of wish there was a way to get the boost early on the physical copy of the game since i have it paid off. However, I am a sucker for physical collector's editions so i suppose i'll have to be patient unless i want to needlessly throw away extra money on the digital when i'm already getting the physical copy.
    My understanding is that some physical copy vendors will be given codes that the customer can receive to redeem on your account and enable that stuff. I don't think that's happened yet and I don't think it will apply to all vendors but there hasn't been too much talk about it. So I'd keep in touch with wherever you bought it to see if something like that happens.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    You get the 90 when your account is upgraded to WoD. If you buy digitally, you can do that now, but if you're buying a physical copy (like myself), you need to wait until you have the key in your hands to add it to your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    You get the 90 when your account is upgraded to WoD. If you buy digitally, you can do that now, but if you're buying a physical copy (like myself), you need to wait until you have the key in your hands to add it to your account.
    There are shops that sell digital key over blizzard?

Deleted
    Sorry for not being well informed, but do you get a 90 boost ONLY when you pre-purchase? or can you buy the game when its released and get a free boost? I know you can buy a boost for 60$ at any time.
    Last edited by mmoc2aac354df8; 2014-03-13 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyclon View Post
    Sorry for not being well informed, but do you get a 90 boost ONLY when you pre-purchase? or can you buy the game when its released and get a free boost? I know you can buy a boost for 60$ at any time.
    You will get the boost for buying WoD. You don´t have to pre-order, it is not a bonus, it is part of the actual expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychok9 View Post
    There are shops that sell digital key over blizzard?
    Not as far as I'm aware.. I thought Blizz was the only digital supplier. Not something I've really researched since I always buy a boxed copy of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Not as far as I'm aware.. I thought Blizz was the only digital supplier. Not something I've really researched since I always buy a boxed copy of everything.
    Thanks...