Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    "why would I want a snitch as a friend?" that says everything i need to know here.

you're immature as hell and got yourself into a mess. nothing else to say about it.
    nobody likes snitches period, if that makes us immature. then you are a fucking bitch

@OP ignore that douchebag and tell him to fuck off, you don't report friends over botting

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-03-16 at 02:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    My ass tends to hurt after 23 hours of play.............

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadsorrow View Post
    nobody likes snitches period, if that makes us immature. then you are a fucking bitch
    What are you, 12? You barely even know what that means, you've just been spoonfed the term through tv and music so you "know" it ain't a good thing to be one.

Shit man, you straight thuggin'.
    Last edited by mmoccdcfc5f8d6; 2014-03-16 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Botting sucks but id never snitch on a friends friend for such a thing.

Personally id like wow to just make a pvp set free, and a pvp set for conquest points.
    And well yeah you could get conquest points + 20-40g for winning a BG.
    Think that would rid the world of ALOT of bots, since bg will be mostly for fun then, or just for CP cap for some people.
    Then they'd just farm BGs for conquest points and gold...

Botting is pathetic. Anything bots can do isn't particularly difficult to do in WoW.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I guess I am lucky I don't friends who are retarded enough to cheat in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Hmm from your previous posts/threads it's hard to tell what you really find to be acceptable.
    With that track record of closed threads it should be pretty obvious that it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sorry but there is a lot wrong with this.

First off: fuck the whole "Hes a snitch thing" its stupud and childish. If someone is doing something wrong you tell that is why kids have adults around and adults have cops around.

Second: who cares your other friend was breaking the rules and should accept what happens because of it.

Third: If you are willin to stop talking to the "Snitch" because of this you was never a real friend and he would be better off without you.

Some things are worth snitching on some isn't so you be the judge on that. But not being a friend because he told on a friend makes you childish.
    QFT

I think he is a child.. A lot of talk of growing up in the ghetto here, yet everyone here has internet access and World of Warcraft..

If you use the word "snitch", you're already living in a fantasy. Get the fuck out of the game please.

Had a monk banned for botting shortly after being awarded heroic warforged fist weapons. I don't miss him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    for those of you rich snobs and middle class, I often wonder if you realize what life is like when you grow up in the ghetto. it's not all just wearing kmart clothes or not having nintendo.

you guys really dont realise how pathetic you are when you snitch on someone cheating on a video game
    I'm going to ignore your attempts to manipulate and insult folks into taking your side. Having morals and ethics isn't about where you were born or where you were raised, plenty of folks that had it worse than you do the right thing everyday. You on the other hand are using where you are from as an excuse for NOT doing the right thing. Ghetto, projects, 'hood, Where you grew up doesn't really matter, doing the right thing isn't always easy.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I'd report a friend for botting, especially bgs. It's a scummy thing to do and ruins bgs for people a lot of the time. Screw your botting friend and congrats to your friend that has a spine. He deserved a ban and got one, the majority of the wow community would be glad that your friend's account is gone now.

Back when I used to belong to a Counter-Strike clan and cheating was all over the place we would catch people on our server cheating and sometimes we caught members cheating. Friend, member or not they were reported and banned. Cheating ruins the gaming experience for anyone that play legitimately. I wouldn't want someone like that as a friend, nor would I tolerate them playing on my server. Stop cheating and you may get a second chance, but you can bet your ass you are being watched. It shouldn't matter that it is a game...it is the principle of the matter that should be the only deciding factor.

Behavior like this should not be tolerated anywhere and for any reason.
    Last edited by DarkstarG; 2014-03-16 at 01:42 AM.

This would also depend on what kind of friend it is. Some dude I met out on TI and we joined group farming stuff? Yeah, probably report him unless he was supplying me the ore to shuffle. Someone I have known in game for 8+ years, or know outside of game? Lol, not a chance. One of my friends used all the RAF accounts he made to get his pets/mounts to set up bots on them. Don't care.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew one who botted in a guild I was in at the time (he told basically everyone in the guild about it). He got what he deserved eventually, but I kind of regret not reporting him myself when I had the chance, since that kind of behaviour ruins the game.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2014-03-16 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah this thread just shows how most of you wouldn't survive in a ghetto neighborhood
    I would be willing to bet that at least one person has survived worse than you and are sitting there laughing at you or shaking their head knowing they'll have to fire someone just like you come Monday.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

for those of you rich snobs and middle class, I often wonder if you realize what life is like when you grow up in the ghetto. it's not all just wearing kmart clothes or not having nintendo.

you guys really dont realise how pathetic you are when you snitch on someone cheating on a video game
    i think it's more pathetic caring about it - your friend did something against the rules, your other friend reported him. what's the big deal? as you said: it's a video game, why would you care so much about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Sorry but aside from your staggering arrogance and utter dismissal of anything im saying, whats the point in talking to you? Its clear you have me ingrained as some evil monster because I wont report my friends for botting in an imaginary fantasy land where we shoot dragons. You can claim to "logically extrapolate" whatever you want, but it doesnt mean your correct.

To be honest mate, you sound like someone thats lacking a bit of real life social experience, your dressing up your insults towards me with some pseudo-psychological bullcrap in an attempt to figure out my personality? Get real, no one is this emotionally invested in a game.
    Hahaha, so I'm the pseudo-intellectual and yet all of your 'arguments' have been around rationalizing harmful behavior because 'it's a fantasy land' and claiming that I'm wrong without actually giving a reason why I'm wrong. What's funny is you try to pull the same sort of thing I'm doing by saying I 'lack real life social experience' when I've never given you anything to actually extrapolate that from. It's just sad that you don't understand just how wrong you are, you continue to rationalize and explain things away.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you do the crime, you do the time.

I have zero pity for you friend. Don't be a cheating loser and he won't have these problems.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    What 14-year old gets mad about being reported? Heck, if I break the TOU and someone reports me, then I fucked up. Simple as that. Nothing to end a friendship over, nothing to call in da boyz from da hood to pop sum capz ovah.

It's not like you get permabanned for botting once, either. "Oh, no! I had to take a three-day break from Azeroth! Better end a friendship!".

Madness.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    nah this thread just shows how most of you wouldn't survive in a ghetto neighborhood
    Haha!

Aww man... you're not ghetto, dude. Come on, at the most, you're a middle class white guy with an inferiority complex just because you grew up a couple of blocks from the "really dangerous projects".

Come on man, stop pretending. Anyone here can read you as clear as fucking day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Sorry but aside from your staggering arrogance and utter dismissal of anything im saying, whats the point in talking to you? Its clear you have me ingrained as some evil monster because I wont report my friends for botting in an imaginary fantasy land where we shoot dragons. You can claim to "logically extrapolate" whatever you want, but it doesnt mean your correct.

To be honest mate, you sound like someone thats lacking a bit of real life social experience, your dressing up your insults towards me with some pseudo-psychological bullcrap in an attempt to figure out my personality? Get real, no one is this emotionally invested in a game.
    It's against the ToS. Honestly that's all that matters.

It ruins the game for others, and makes you every bit of a loser as your friends who do it.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    Well, if you'd think about it, his friend is angry at him for not wanting to be friends with him. So no, it's not a win-win, because he clearly still wants to be friends with the person who made the post, but because he exposed himself as someone who feels the 'need' to report his own friends over a game, he's now lost a friend he clearly didn't want to lose

In regards to the post about ethics, if you're all as faithful to honor and ethics as you claim to be, follow Pann's advice and don't buy anything off AH, because chances are it's botted and you are ruining the economy and part of the problem.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
    Prove its botted and I'll intentionally avoid that person's goods. But until you can prove it then chances are you are full of something.

not bad, not bad. kicked off real good, but then you started slipping with that ghetto/2pac shit imo.

'it's perfectly fine to under-report income the government is rich enough. they dont have permission to take my hard earned money.' - please

but overall good job, had me going.

troll rating: 7.5/10