Deleted
    hello,

is there a way to change the icon size of the alliance/horde symbol thats shown on details in battleground/arena

thanks,

huf

Quote Originally Posted by Huf12 View Post
    hello,

is there a way to change the icon size of the alliance/horde symbol thats shown on details in battleground/arena

thanks,

huf
    At the moment no, but something should to be done in a near future about the big icons issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollbooty View Post
    Had this little ui glitch since I updated for prepatch recently not a huge deal atm but it's semi annoying it's the wow interface skin icons not fitting into the portrait frames no matter what I do.

i.imgur.com/a/9BrOsS5

I can't post links so just remove the extra i from the url please.
    Hmm, we've done a change in the icons for 8.0, this might be a consequence of the changes, thanks for reporting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    At the moment no, but something should to be done in a near future about the big icons issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, we've done a change in the icons for 8.0, this might be a consequence of the changes, thanks for reporting!
    thanks in advance

Is there any way to change the shadow offset for fonts?

Quote Originally Posted by scrable View Post
    Is there any way to change the shadow offset for fonts?
    Unfortunately not, sorry.

Deleted
    Im on the search about a kgpanels script to hide "details".
    described https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...hlight=kgpanel here.
    Does anyone have an idea? :-)

Deleted
    Hi,

i didn't found anything related to this issue, i'm sorry if this is an already known problem or if me and my guild-mates are just dumb (which is true).

The details "death" section doesn't show anymore the healing received from allies but it still seems to show direct healing from yourself if it's not a heal over time.
    Is it intended ? Is that dependent on something else in the game / add on ?

I have re-download the advanced death recap plug in, i'll try to see today if i can get these informations with it. But this is an information i found to be extremely important when raiding.

Thx in advance
    Last edited by mmoc632541aa04; 2018-07-24 at 12:14 PM.

How do I turn off the death recap for Details? It's broken for me/bad anyways and while I love the addon I really want my old death recap back, since the Blizzard UI one was lightweight and perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunksx View Post
    Hi,

i didn't found anything related to this issue, i'm sorry if this is an already known problem or if me and my guild-mates are just dumb (which is true).

The details "death" section doesn't show anymore the healing received from allies but it still seems to show direct healing from yourself if it's not a heal over time.
    Is it intended ? Is that dependent on something else in the game / add on ?

I have re-download the advanced death recap plug in, i'll try to see today if i can get these informations with it. But this is an information i found to be extremely important when raiding.

Thx in advance
    IIRC the plugin has a 50K threshold for heal, I'll take a look, thanks for reporting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    How do I turn off the death recap for Details? It's broken for me/bad anyways and while I love the addon I really want my old death recap back, since the Blizzard UI one was lightweight and perfect.
    Could you tell me what is broken? You aren't the first one to say the same thing, perhaps a screenshot would help a lot. But anyway you disable it under the Raid Tools section in the option panel.

Not sure where else to post this but here goes.
    In the current DPS en HPS meters details shortens the numbers with K for three 0's, or even M for six 0's.
    With the recent number squash I find it entirely unnecessary to abbriviate the last three numbers, doing under 10 thousand DPS.
    I'd like to be able to show the actually full number, but after spending about an hour trying to figure this out I have no idea if it's even possible.
    Help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaera View Post
    Not sure where else to post this but here goes.
    In the current DPS en HPS meters details shortens the numbers with K for three 0's, or even M for six 0's.
    With the recent number squash I find it entirely unnecessary to abbriviate the last three numbers, doing under 10 thousand DPS.
    I'd like to be able to show the actually full number, but after spending about an hour trying to figure this out I have no idea if it's even possible.
    Help.
    Sup, do you have a screenshot to demonstrate the issue? thank you!

Deleted
    Is it possible, that you rename the libuidropdownmenu .xml's of Details?
    I get at login an error, I think it's because more than one addon calls the same template..
    Or will this not fix the problem? If i disable one of the 2 Addons (Plater/Details) and restart wow the error is gone.

Last edited by mmoc3d9ffd4d73; 2018-07-25 at 08:25 AM.

I copied two different combat segments next to each other here,
    you see how the first one says <2.1k> and the second bar says <218>
    it cuts off the numbers under the hundreds for the first one,
    I just want it to say 2.218 DPS rather then 2.1k.

Quote Originally Posted by chero View Post
    Is it possible, that you rename the libuidropdownmenu .xml's of Details?
    I get at login an error, I think it's because more than one addon calls the same template..
    Or will this not fix the problem? If i disable one of the 2 Addons (Plater/Details) and restart wow the error is gone.

[/IMG]http://img0.suckmypic.net/img/1/R/gq7AcACs/WoWScrnShot_072518_101825.jpg[/IMG]
    [/IMG]http://img0.suckmypic.net/img/R/P/fDrdnfsy/drop.png[/IMG]
    We don't have a XML node called "L_UIDropDownMenuButtonTemplate", I double checked it.

Do you have installed an addon called "O Item Level (OiLvL)"? If yes, try disabling it and see if fixes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaera View Post
    [/IMG]https://i.imgur.com/vD96X2o.png[/IMG]

I copied two different combat segments next to each other here,
    you see how the first one says <2.1k> and the second bar says <218>
    it cuts off the numbers under the hundreds for the first one,
    I just want it to say 2.218 DPS rather then 2.1k.
    Thanks, the issue is, the same format is used in both total done and dps.
    You can use a custom function on the right text enabling "Custom Text Enabled" on the "Right Text" in the "Bars: Text" section at the options panel and paste this into the text entry:
    {data1} ({func local player = ...; return Details:comma_value ( floor (player.total / Details:GetCurrentCombat():GetCombatTime() ) );}, {data3}%)

Deleted
    We don't have a XML node called "L_UIDropDownMenuButtonTemplate", I double checked it.
    Do you have installed an addon called "O Item Level (OiLvL)"? If yes, try disabling it and see if fixes.
    Thanks for taking an eye on it. I don't have such an addon. But now I've tested all addons. I think its caused by moveanything and Zperl (both from the same addon author). Will create a ticket. Thanks for your time. Love your work.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love this addon. I haven't looked back at other damage meters since I found it. Some English oddities in the documentation though, nothing that makes it unreadable however. Out of curiosity where is the addon author from?

8.0.1 will bring more support to scripting on details!, come back in a few days, I might have something for you to test
    Anything I can test out for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I love this addon. I haven't looked back at other damage meters since I found it. Some English oddities in the documentation though, nothing that makes it unreadable however. Out of curiosity where is the addon author from?
    I'm from Brazil, you may PM me here on the forum if you find weird things in the docs, i'm actually appreciate a lot when people do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Anything I can test out for ya?
    Yeap, so, you want always shown in dungeon/raid and always shown during combat anywhere.

In the Auto Run Code section:

event On Zone Changed:
    if (Details.zone_type == "party" or Details.zone_type == "raid" or Details.zone_type == "pvp") then
    local window1 = Details:GetWindow(1)
    if (window1) then window1:ShowWindow() end
    else
    if (Details:IsInCombat()) then
    else
    if (window1) then window1:HideWindow() end
    end
    end
    event On Enter Combat:
    event On Leave Combat:
    if (Details.zone_type == "none") then
    if (window1) then window1:HideWindow() end
    end

so to display damage like i need to use
    Code:
    {data1} ({func local player = ...; return Details:comma_value ( floor (player.total / Details:GetCurrentCombat():GetCombatTime() ) );}, {data3}%)
    lvl 55
    {data1} [{data2}, {data3}%]

new code

feels wrong