Nvm, figured it out.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2019-10-14 at 02:49 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Hello,
    i´ve got a question about the segments which are shown. Is there a possibillity to hide the segments about enemy NPC´s?
    My Damage Meter keeps tracking enemy mob damage in the overall Data.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhost305 View Post
    Hello,
    i´ve got a question about the segments which are shown. Is there a possibillity to hide the segments about enemy NPC´s?
    My Damage Meter keeps tracking enemy mob damage in the overall Data.
    Click the settings gear icon for that window and select "Standard". It sounds like that window is set to "Everything". The standard setting will record only you and your group.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Click the settings gear icon for that window and select "Standard". It sounds like that window is set to "Everything". The standard setting will record only you and your group.
    Thats it. Thank you very much!

Hi All,

Anyone know why now when I'm using details it doesn't update the dps meters until the end of the fights? I've tried default settings, reinstalling... you name it nothing is working. It also says the following details adjust overall settings on options panel > PVE/PVP overall data updates when you leave combat, use 'Dynamic Overall Damage' from 'Custom'.

Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kthanks View Post
    Hi All,

Anyone know why now when I'm using details it doesn't update the dps meters until the end of the fights? I've tried default settings, reinstalling... you name it nothing is working. It also says the following details adjust overall settings on options panel > PVE/PVP overall data updates when you leave combat, use 'Dynamic Overall Damage' from 'Custom'.

Any help is appreciated.
    Overall does not update until the end of combat, use "current segment" instead. It's under the little paper icon for that details window.

Did Blizzard make it so interrupt announce in "say" does not work anymore in classic? All i get now after the classic patch is "Interface action failed because of an AddOn"
    It still works if i put it to whisper someone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Did Blizzard make it so interrupt announce in "say" does not work anymore in classic? All i get now after the classic patch is "Interface action failed because of an AddOn"
    It still works if i put it to whisper someone though.
    Chat messages outside of an instance now require a hardware event, such as clicking or using a key. If you're interrupting someone or something in the open world, that's why you're getting the error. Interrupt announce should still work in instances.

How do i close the FUCKING settings window?!?!?

In the middle of a raid half the fkn screen was filled up by the settings window and I could not close it down... when i press ESC it just blinked, so i could not get into WoW-settings to turn the addon off... the only leade i can give you is the "Edit Window: 1" the seems to have something to do with the error but I could not see what that is related to.

Had to close down WoW from windows and then restart it.
    Last edited by Groble; 2019-12-22 at 10:09 PM.

I dont remember if i posted it before, when it happened.

Posting here, cause cba with github, luckily it will be seen.

Why does it reset the profile you have enabled for all chars, when you create a new char.

Luckily i backup things, but its gets a bit annoying, since i am pretty positive, its not supposed to do that.
    Last edited by potis; 2020-02-07 at 02:20 PM.

I am unable to save new nicknames. Any ideas why? I edit the nick name and hit enter and it doesnt save it. just goes back to my characters name.

I'm constantly running into the following situation with Details:
    When I completed an M+, in order for me to look into the details i need to /rl every single time i heartstoned basically.
    I tried several settings to get it for me do see it all without the /rl but seems nothing works.

Any tips/ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    For Classic: Is it possible to include separate categories for full resists and partial resists under damage done? Right now the breakdown only shows hits and crits, but it doesn't distinguish any partial resist damage/loss, and it doesn't show you how many casts fully resisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensor View Post
    got this error after prepatch, details doesn't work now. was fine day before. any way to fix it without losing all my settings?

Error: interface\addons\details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:5153: attempt to index local 'skin' (a nil value)
    Got the same issue but it didn't work before

Does anyone know how to make Damage meters reflect damage from items such as: Naglering, Razor Gauntlets and Essence of the Pure Flame? If not is there a way to update the addon to fix that? It's a pretty substantial amount of damage that is not being shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsdayy View Post
    Does anyone know how to make Damage meters reflect damage from items such as: Naglering, Razor Gauntlets and Essence of the Pure Flame? If not is there a way to update the addon to fix that? It's a pretty substantial amount of damage that is not being shown.
    That's actually a Blizzard bug, or how it actually worked in vanilla. Apparently those items don't even show up in combat events.

Hi there! Need help with the onClick script to show/hide Details with the help of Kgpanels:
    f pressed then
    if DetailsBaseFrame1 :IsShown() then
    DetailsBaseFrame1 :Hide()
    else
    DetailsBaseFrame1 :Show()
    end
    end

But the dps bars did`t hide, only the main window. So that is the correct script to hide details completly? (i know about minimap button, but it`s not useful for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    At the moment we don't have a macro for that, it can be added on next iteration, check this topic again in.one week to get a solution

- - - Updated - - -

We will be adding a solution for this soon

- - - Updated - - -

Oowwnnn S2

Hi, did you ever add a solution to go back and redisplay the dungeon chart?

I'm having an issue with Details Custom Text. I'm trying to return the player name that belongs in the slot of the window I'm editing the text for, but I can't work out how to do it. I know I can use {data2}, but I want to truncate the name, which I can't seem to do using {data2}.

I've worked out how to truncate using LUA, but can't work out how to return the name using the Custom Text field. If I could see the source code of how {data2} is pre-defined, I'm sure I could probably work it out, but I've looked through every file in the Details addon folder and can't find where it's defined.

Does anyone know how to call the player name for the Custom Text field?

Pretend {data2} doesn't exist, how would you use the {func} command to call the name of the player?