Page 84 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey my reports are often out of order in the chat window. Any idea how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheros View Post
    Hey my reports are often out of order in the chat window. Any idea how to fix?
    This used to happen to me as well, but I think it suddenly stopped. I reported this to the addon creator but he could not replicate it.

Is/will it be possible to show reflected damage as your own damage? Mainly thinking of warriors spell reflect now.

Quote Originally Posted by dinzy View Post
    Is/will it be possible to show reflected damage as your own damage? Mainly thinking of warriors spell reflect now.
    I've been looking for this as well. Would be nice to see the actual contribution on e.g. Medivh.

Lightbulb healing + damage

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi guys, i've been creating this addon for a long time and i think it got to a point where reading feedbacks and improve what we already have is more important than build new features.
    Hello

The addon is no function damage+healing.

Priests discipline, this function is very necessary, as they deal damage and heal at the same time. I would like to be able to track the amount of damage + healing (HPS+DPS).
    Is there such a modification?
    Last edited by Helve; 2017-01-31 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sorry if this has been requested before, but I can't really look through 84 pages to check.

I'd love to have a view for healing taken, but counting "external" healing only (ignoring self-healing effects). Is that something that could be added, or maybe something that could easily be done as a plugin?

Deleted

How do I change it back for Details to link it normaly in chat? instead of this link, which I can click and see stuff, thats happening since I copied someone else profile of Details, but I cant find in the settings as to where I can turn it off or anything? I'd like to be able to spam chat add see it there instead of actually having to click this. Also since I change the profile to somebody elses I can only see 6 talents and not 7 that people are running, and cant seem to find in the options where to be able to see them all, and its not specific talents like Tier1, but random ones, on Druid I dont see Tier 7 (100) and on Mages i cant see Tier 1 (15)

EDIT: this is how i want to see it again :
    Last edited by mmoc1870bbf134; 2017-02-01 at 06:42 PM.

Is there a way to edit names on my details, for example: warrior arms of my guild to show as Lolstorm in my details.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuh View Post
    Is there a way to edit names on my details, for example: warrior arms of my guild to show as Lolstorm in my details.
    /details options
    General Settings -> Display -> on the right there you have Identity -> Nickname

you can change it to whatever you want and people will see it if they are using Details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystch View Post
    /details options
    General Settings -> Display -> on the right there you have Identity -> Nickname

you can change it to whatever you want and people will see it if they are using Details.
    That changes my name to others. I would like to edit the name of other players in my details list.
    Last edited by Akuh; 2017-02-03 at 03:06 PM.

Hey, I have 2 windows for dps and I wonder if it's possible to have one that starts a new segment each phase during an encounter. So the plan is:

window 1: current fight - full fight
    window 2: current fight - start new segment automatically when reaching a new phase in the encounter
    "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Aside from the "My spells" window is there a way to make it show only personal DPS/HPS/Mit, including pets?

I kind of hate the competition of meters but am also annoyed that by not having them I can't know how I myself am doing and can't really give people an answer when they ask how much DPS/HPS/mitigation do I do.

Deleted
    Hi,

Huge fan of your addon. Here is what i would like to see added:

1. A possibility to remove outline on the text on the right hand side (dps and percentages).
    2. If you have set the bar to growth from bottom to top, and rank order to ascending the feature "always show me" is really buggy. A fix for that would be great.

Best regards
    Xerion

10+ Year Old Account
    Superb AddOn, it's super accurate. One thing that bugs me is that there's a shadow over the entire frame that i cant remove.

Looking at this comparison of Details(Left) and Skada(Right), you can see that theres a huge black bar at the bottom that i cant get rid of, also at the 4 corners theres shadows overlapping that creates a little bit of a black dot. The shadow is really visible at the top/title bar on the sides, if you look at the little gap between the 2 AddOns.

So what i want to know is how i can get rid of this shadow and that random bottom black bar, also cant wait for that Monochrome Outline implementation.=)
    Thx for any help!
    --Almost Heroes is recruiting exceptional players--
    EN 7/7 M - ToV 3/3 M - NH 10/10 M - ToS 6/9 M

--Sig by Shyama--

Quote Originally Posted by dinzy View Post
    Does warcraftlogs show? I believe combatlog doesn't tell us about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nimos View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been requested before, but I can't really look through 84 pages to check.

I'd love to have a view for healing taken, but counting "external" healing only (ignoring self-healing effects). Is that something that could be added, or maybe something that could easily be done as a plugin?
    With custom displays, but will require Lua scripting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystch View Post

How do I change it back for Details to link it normaly in chat? instead of this link, which I can click and see stuff, thats happening since I copied someone else profile of Details, but I cant find in the settings as to where I can turn it off or anything? I'd like to be able to spam chat add see it there instead of actually having to click this. Also since I change the profile to somebody elses I can only see 6 talents and not 7 that people are running, and cant seem to find in the options where to be able to see them all, and its not specific talents like Tier1, but random ones, on Druid I dont see Tier 7 (100) and on Mages i cant see Tier 1 (15)

EDIT: this is how i want to see it again :
    That chat link is probably done by another addon, we don't manipulate chat at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akuh View Post
    if the guys also uses details! he can place a nickname under the options panel, which will show to all users that also uses details in the guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juggerone View Post
    Hey, I have 2 windows for dps and I wonder if it's possible to have one that starts a new segment each phase during an encounter. So the plan is:

window 1: current fight - full fight
    window 2: current fight - start new segment automatically when reaching a new phase in the encounter
    I'm sorry, we don't have this yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    Aside from the "My spells" window is there a way to make it show only personal DPS/HPS/Mit, including pets?

I kind of hate the competition of meters but am also annoyed that by not having them I can't know how I myself am doing and can't really give people an answer when they ask how much DPS/HPS/mitigation do I do.
    We don't have that, sorry, it can be done with a custom display but requires Lua scripting.

I've spent an hour attempting to find the location to completely delete a frame, but cannot find it anywhere. I've searched the forums and this thread.

Example. I created one too many frames, now I cannot permanently delete it. When I toggle details it shows back up every single time. Can someone explain how to get rid of this?

When viewing the "Charts" tab in the "Encounter Details" I see a line graph. What is the y-axis supposed to be measuring... there is zero indication of what it is supposed to be and it is very confusing. The x-axis is obviously fight duration.

Sometimes Hati is not merged with the Hunter in my dps meters, other Pets are appearing in the meter. Does Anyone know how to fix this?

Also where can i increase font size in dps abilities details (window when i click on char name)?
    Last edited by NKNoxius; 2017-02-07 at 06:06 AM.

Deleted
    Hello, I got the addon yesterday and got one problem: I like to keep it at overall data instead of every segment (or something) but everytime it's set on overall data, the tip says to "adjust overall settings in the pve / pvp window" and refuses to show any damage unless I manually select "every segment" and switch back to "overall data". It's quite a bit annoying, and the settings in pve/pvp window are already as I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerion View Post
    Hi,

Huge fan of your addon. Here is what i would like to see added:

1. A possibility to remove outline on the text on the right hand side (dps and percentages).
    2. If you have set the bar to growth from bottom to top, and rank order to ascending the feature "always show me" is really buggy. A fix for that would be great.

Best regards
    Xerion
    1. not yet, sorry, it's on our wishlist though.
    2. it's a known issue, we have it on our bug tracker already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Superb AddOn, it's super accurate. One thing that bugs me is that there's a shadow over the entire frame that i cant remove.

Looking at this comparison of Details(Left) and Skada(Right), you can see that theres a huge black bar at the bottom that i cant get rid of, also at the 4 corners theres shadows overlapping that creates a little bit of a black dot. The shadow is really visible at the top/title bar on the sides, if you look at the little gap between the 2 AddOns.

So what i want to know is how i can get rid of this shadow and that random bottom black bar, also cant wait for that Monochrome Outline implementation.=)
    Thx for any help!
    Those things are skin based issues, you can download photoshop skin files here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...shopFiles.html
    Save the file as .tga or .blp and load it from /details options > skin > custom skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrioneTerenas View Post
    I've spent an hour attempting to find the location to completely delete a frame, but cannot find it anywhere. I've searched the forums and this thread.

Example. I created one too many frames, now I cannot permanently delete it. When I toggle details it shows back up every single time. Can someone explain how to get rid of this?
    /details options > window general > delete window

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RelicJ View Post
    When viewing the "Charts" tab in the "Encounter Details" I see a line graph. What is the y-axis supposed to be measuring... there is zero indication of what it is supposed to be and it is very confusing. The x-axis is obviously fight duration.
    At the side it should be showing numbers indicating the overall raid dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NKNoxius View Post
    Sometimes Hati is not merged with the Hunter in my dps meters, other Pets are appearing in the meter. Does Anyone know how to fix this?

Also where can i increase font size in dps abilities details (window when i click on char name)?
    Need more info on which cases Hati isn't showing, for instance, during raids, dungeons, training on dummies, etc...
    That window doesn't have a config panel, sorry =(