Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a small feature request, when im looking at buff uptime it would be nice to know how many times each buff was applied/refreshed so instead of it just saying that I have 15% uptime on Avenging Wrath it for example says I used it 3 times with 15% uptime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for this great DPS-Meter, I don't know why but since I downloaded and took it over Skada I got less lags ingame!

And now my question (sorry for this noobish question), since i am a pretty new user of Details I would like to know if I really need the Nighthold, Trial of Valor etc. addons or can I just disable them without any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Crum View Post
    I've gotten myself a row "0" in player details for damage. It's only there for damage and not for example healing.
    Know how I can get rid of it?

Link: gyazo.com/27c6721daa96691cacb4b8cb6f5b3296
    Fixed on latest alpha, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I have a small feature request, when im looking at buff uptime it would be nice to know how many times each buff was applied/refreshed so instead of it just saying that I have 15% uptime on Avenging Wrath it for example says I used it 3 times with 15% uptime.
    It's being implemented on alpha versions.
    Click on your Damage/Healing Done bar and click on the new Auras tab there.
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/details/files

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for this great DPS-Meter, I don't know why but since I downloaded and took it over Skada I got less lags ingame!

And now my question (sorry for this noobish question), since i am a pretty new user of Details I would like to know if I really need the Nighthold, Trial of Valor etc. addons or can I just disable them without any problems?
    There's no problem, leave only the plugin for the current raid (tomb of sargeras).

I know it's probably not a priority but could we get some Pandaren avatars? Currently there are, as far as I can see, 0 male or female Pandaren available to use as your custom avatar
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    For the next version, you'll be able to use /run Details.update_warning_timeout = 2, so the warning is shown only for 2 seconds.
    Can this be expanded for all popup alerts or what you call them. the notification in the bottom of the window.

Some examples that show but need to be clicked to remove are

"Boss Defeated! Show Ranking"
    "A New Version Is Available!"

And the one that when it is a new version it shows the release number and is a link to click on the change log

What I am asking for is the ability to disable all alerts or what they are called. I would very much prefer not to see anything but damage or healing in my windows

Deleted
    I play a tank and I am looking for a way to see the amount of hits I have taken. Is there a more detailed damage taken menu? Im looking for stuff like amount of hits, not just how much damage I took and also how many times I blocked/parried/dodged the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablah View Post
    I play a tank and I am looking for a way to see the amount of hits I have taken. Is there a more detailed damage taken menu? Im looking for stuff like amount of hits, not just how much damage I took and also how many times I blocked/parried/dodged the hits.
    Just use warcraftlogs?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Just use warcraftlogs?
    Yes lets all use warcraftlogs instead of using a damage meter at all, let me just go uninstall details...

Hey, Tercio me again Atwood you remember? xD

I found a Bug (not really a Bug just an cosmetic) if you choose Class Color for Tooltip etc. it didn't change for the other Classes.

Example if you play as Main Character a Warlock and choose Class Color and your going to reroll your Main Class to a Paladin on your Paladin in the Tooltip will show the Color of the Warlock Class instead of the Class from the Paladin may you can change/add a Function that allow Details! to change the Color to the correct Class you play at this Time

Deleted
    I have question about DPS Tuning plugin.
    When I do my tests I have full buffs (food, flask, rune etc.). Due to number of these static buffs I'm not able to see important Auras in the 3x3 matrix.
    Is there any way to increase number of shown auras (i.e. to 4x4) or to disable those static ones (or those I don't need to track)?
    There is text above the matrix: Auras (click to disable)
    But clicking, right-clicking, ctrl/alt/shift+clicking does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    Can this be expanded for all popup alerts or what you call them. the notification in the bottom of the window.

Some examples that show but need to be clicked to remove are

"Boss Defeated! Show Ranking"
    "A New Version Is Available!"

And the one that when it is a new version it shows the release number and is a link to click on the change log

What I am asking for is the ability to disable all alerts or what they are called. I would very much prefer not to see anything but damage or healing in my windows
    added the _detalhes.update_warning_timeout on boss defeated too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hablah View Post
    when in group and your role is set to tank, you should see a new tab on the player detail window called 'Avoidance'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Hey, Tercio me again Atwood you remember? xD

I found a Bug (not really a Bug just an cosmetic) if you choose Class Color for Tooltip etc. it didn't change for the other Classes.

Example if you play as Main Character a Warlock and choose Class Color and your going to reroll your Main Class to a Paladin on your Paladin in the Tooltip will show the Color of the Warlock Class instead of the Class from the Paladin may you can change/add a Function that allow Details! to change the Color to the correct Class you play at this Time
    i didn't understand, sorry, can you tell which setting you are using to set the 'class color' for tooltip?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaag View Post
    I have question about DPS Tuning plugin.
    When I do my tests I have full buffs (food, flask, rune etc.). Due to number of these static buffs I'm not able to see important Auras in the 3x3 matrix.
    Is there any way to increase number of shown auras (i.e. to 4x4) or to disable those static ones (or those I don't need to track)?
    There is text above the matrix: Auras (click to disable)
    But clicking, right-clicking, ctrl/alt/shift+clicking does nothing.
    no, sorry, this plugin is very old it will be replaced by something better in the future.

hello, im used last week elvUI (just to test it) and im used addonskins, and now Details (the window with the options) have everytime the skin from elvUI. How can i resett it? I tryd all.. reinstall details.. reinstall WoW.. nothing works pls help me someone

- - - Updated - - -

looks like this! imgur.com/a/WbmZ4
    Last edited by deawyn1337; 2017-08-13 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deawyn1337 View Post
    hello, im used last week elvUI (just to test it) and im used addonskins, and now Details (the window with the options) have everytime the skin from elvUI. How can i resett it? I tryd all.. reinstall details.. reinstall WoW.. nothing works pls help me someone

- - - Updated - - -

looks like this! imgur.com/a/WbmZ4
    If I understand you correctly, you think the Details options window kept the ElvUI skin and you want to reset the look back to default? The Details options window looks like that by default, it's not an ElvUI skin.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Re

Yes, i thought it's still the ElvUi Skin. So this (imgur.com/a/WbmZ4) Is still the normal Details skin? I thought it is a ElvUi skin^^
    Last edited by deawyn1337; 2017-08-15 at 10:42 AM.

How can I make details show things like 1.2m dps, 1.1m, instead of just 1m dps.

Details Option - Display - Number Format

How do I disable the row highlighting completely (on mouseover)?

Edit: anyone?
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2017-08-20 at 11:55 AM.

I noticed that the plugin Advanced Death Logs uses a filter to filter out smaller healing done parses. I found this:

local CONST_MIN_HEALINGDONE_DEATHLOG = 50000 in frames.lua.

That seems to be the reason why you only see healing done at 50k or more. This is a great idea, but you cannot use this to report Deaths, as ALL amount of healing done is counted into the normal Deaths tab, and that's just too much and way too much unnecessary information, as a Leech at 3.1k healing done. This takes up a row on its own, and that's just not needed.

My question is if we can have an option to change these filters on our own, from 0-any high number to count healing done/damage done, so these filters are shown everywhere, especially to be able to report Deaths with these filters. This could be an amazing addition to the plugin Advanced death Logs.

So either be able to report from the Advanced Death Logs, or just replace the normal Deaths tab when you have the plugin active.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    http://imgur.com/xLrW8KA

May this one Help?
    I'm confused, as far as I know, tooltips color aren't class based. I mean, your tooltip is purple because you manually set purple, Details! doesn't change that value.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deawyn1337 View Post
    Yes, i thought it's still the ElvUi Skin. So this (imgur.com/a/WbmZ4) Is still the normal Details skin? I thought it is a ElvUi skin^^
    yeah just if you was still seeing the old version of the options panel, last year we removed it and what you are seeing now is the only appearance available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    How do I disable the row highlighting completely (on mouseover)?

Edit: anyone?
    /de options > bars general > Disable Bar Highlight.

- - - Updated - - -

@skmzarn seems a good idea, thanks. Update: sent an alpha r11 with the implementation: /run Details.deathlog_healingdone_min = 10000
    Last edited by Tercio; 2017-08-22 at 12:10 AM.