Deleted

How to always have a fulfilling gaming experience

The majority of individuals who play games and also outside of gaming have to learn one major lesson: You do one thing at a time.

You experience the game as it is, you do not change a thing. If you want to change a thing, your perception always gets divided and things get unclear and then, in this example, you can join the ranks of the developers. But by pursuing this kind of attitude while playing games, you will never be satisfied. Because you do two things at once: Wanting to have a good experience and critiquing. That does not work. Either you critique or you plan to enjoy the game.

Or are you watching a movie and say after every 5minutes what you like and dislike? Every other person in your room will want to shut you down, asap. Sure you might also do this, but then be mindful about it and not ruining your own goal which you have set to have a fun experience. Because in order to do so you have to go with the flow of things. And not hold here and there with many "but's" in your mouth you cant barely enjoy anything..

Do I buy a piece of art and tell the artist what he should have made better? Let us all reflect, globally. If you now say that it is our job to critique a game, then I have to tell all of you that it is not the job of us gamers. It is in our best interest to inform ourselves prior to the purchase about a game, if we see it of value for our lives and not mindlessly buy everything to substitute a momentarily boring life. And we Do Not Do This on sites that are about to get cash by the developers to write a possitive review. We stay sincere with our plan and do it ourselves. We do not need another filter between the game and us: A reviewer who is paid to do so. We are the reviewer, if we so desire.

Just do not mix up your positions... get a clear perception about what you are doing.

Remember yourself as a child? Ohh 90% will say "Yes that was the time we had most fun in our entire life!" - sure it was, because you compare your current unfulfilling situation to the past. But every human being, every human body evolves over time. More sections of our mental apparatus are getting active and with it, more responsibility if we do not want to create a mess (like we see everywhere today).

Always find balance and you will have eternal joy. Not having fun and not enjoying life is a state of imbalance. And only you, yourself know where and what happened. Yes, you made misakes, tons of it. But you can correct it anytime. Correct it by honest reflection.

All the best.

When i was a kid i never looked up to teenagers or adults. they always seemed so miserable and unhappy, usually it centered around gossiping about other friends or acquaintences. i took a lesson from that: these people are toxic and you need to surround yourself with those who want to have a good time.

Deleted
    So I can't find flaws or critique my favorite games? Well shit, guess I just became a blind fanboy that can't take a critical objective/subjective look on the things I enjoy, thanks OP, you made me a fanboy.

Don't let the haters get to you, you're right!