Exclamation WoD BETA RELEASED TO ALL PRE-ORDERS?

Hello everyone, My name is Jeremy and I've notice something very peculiar. Currently I'm waiting on a response from a Blizzard employee on this information, but I'll state/mention what I've found on the beta so far.

How to view this: Goto: https : // us .battle. net/account/management/ After this you'll see all of your accounts and how to manage them. Click on your account that has the expansion pre-bought to it.

What I found: I found that if anybody pre-orders WoD they will have the expansion added to there main account along with any extras (90Boost, Mounts, Pictures.etc) If your account hasn't been upgraded to the deluxe you should notice this above where it shows the pre-order package for the deluxe. This note states everything copied here

PLAY WARLORDS OF DRAENOR™ ON OR >>>(BEFORE)<<< 12.20.2014

What does this state and why does it matter? This matters to anyone who wants beta because; It says before the release stating that anyone who has it can already play it.
    I'm guessing that everyone who has pre-ordered this has already a beta account setup and not given to the community yet and that they haven't released the actual beta client as the one shown in the download section is for the ptr.

Hope this helps for anyone looking into when the beta is being released or how do you get in after opting. Release dates on the actual beta will probably not be released for a couple months after the pre-order ends as the same situation happened for anyone who ordered the $120 wow-time bundle during Cata.

Sincerely
    -Jeremy
    -Granlie
    -Etiolate
    -Reincarnatio

No it just means that they may release WoD live before the date given, the date given is just a rough estimate and it could very well be released earlier than that, hence you will be able to play it before said date.

12/20 was stated as the absolute last day the xpac could be released, its not the actual release date. The Before part would be referencing that it could release in the 3 months before that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's because the expansion can come out on or BEFORE 12/20/2014. Stop getting your hopes up.

December 20th is the last day of Fall.
    All of your "speculation" is redundant, and you basically did nothing but waste your bandwidth writing it all OP. You gave no facts. You gave no information. You gave no substance. I would have benefited more, had you never posted at all, because I would've saved upwards of 5 minutes of my life.

They would never include that many players in the beta.

MoP Annual Pass was only available for a short time and it only worked provided that you stayed subbed to WoW for 1 year and overall only topped out at around 1.1 mil.

Stop trying to read between the lines. They will notify you directly of any such offers, announcements, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means that WoD and/or beta will occur some time between today and 12/20/2014. Beta could come out the 12/19/2014, and WoD go live 12/20/2014, and it would still be accurate. It's just legal speak, like saying "Coupon good through ____" or "X must be claimed On or Before Y"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has said nothing at all about pre-orders getting into the beta. We'll have to wait and see. In the meanwhile, this is a somewhat misleading thread so I'm going to close it. As always you can opt in for the beta on your battle.net account. What happens from there is unknown. As everyone else has already said, the "on or before" stuff is about the release data for the expansion proper with 12.20.2014 (the last day of fall) being the latest.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."