Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    What if you took reasonable precautions (short of anatomically functional hazmat suits) and oops, baby happened?
    Slapping a condom halfway when drunk and horny as a moose in the toilet of a danceclub isn't reasonable precautions, if that's what you're referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Slapping a condom halfway when drunk and horny as a moose in the toilet of a danceclub isn't reasonable precautions, if that's what you're referring to.
    Why would I be referring to that specifically? I don't recall introducing any such narrative...

Granted I'm late to the party but is there some idea floating around that all people having abortions are just drunk lunatics?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Why? Its actually a fantastic advice to any mother-to-be.

My wife worked till beginning of 9 month. Up at 7 home at 6. Of course if all you do is thinking "omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!" yes your head will react in a way.
    Your advice is ignorant. I'm not even beating around the bush here, it is straight-up full of ignorance.

Why? Its actually a fantastic advice to any mother-to-be.

My wife worked till beginning of 9 month. Up at 7 home at 6. Of course if all you do is thinking "omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!" yes your head will react in a way.
    And my sister was on doctor ordered bed rest due to preeclampsia, and my wife had fainting problems. Each person is different, saying that it's all in their head is worthless and dismissive words masquerading as advice.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Well I don't know what to say. You ask me to site my sources, I do, and then you say "I don't want to look at your sources"

I guess we're done. GL
    Your one source is a youtube video, without objective basis, and with an obvious biased agenda.

You cannot be serious.

Yeah lets condemn people who made a mistake while drunk to living with an unwanted child FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. Lets ruin the lives of teenagers everywhere just because, as almost all of us where, we were careless. Lets let countless children be born into a world that doesn't want them.

How about, no ? You aren't choosing whether someone lives or dies. A fetus isn't a person anymore than the sperm in my balls is a population in the millions strong. You are simply choosing not to add another person to your family, not to put a strain on you anymore than you already have. You are removing dozens of years of tears and stress and regret by removing a nameless, opinion-less, faceless, thoughtless collection of atoms and molecules that would've eventually, potentially formed a child that would live.

If abortions are bad, then so are handjobs, jerking off, blow jobs and condoms. Kicking someone in the balls should be an offense punishable by death in that case, as you're kicking and destroying millions of people at a time. When one male dies it as is if millions die. Women are basically worthless in this mindset. They're the bagging area where men go to fill them up and leave them to mature like a fucking jar in your fridge. Who the shit cares about women in this mindset, seriously? If i die, a male, i go down with millions. If you die, you can't harbor one person.

Fuck this empty, anti-freedom ignorant way of thinking. Fuck getting 12 year old to sell their parents opinions so that they appear more sincere.

What does a 12 year old know about the type of religious and political stuff going on in the world? Especially underdeveloped countries. I'll give you a hint; It starts with 'fuck' and ends in 'all'.

Good grief

Deleted
    Well I don't know what to say. You ask me to site my sources, I do, and then you say "I don't want to look at your sources"

I guess we're done. GL
    An almost three hour youtube video, with no scientific studies, is not a source.

Please, if such information was easily available, you should have no issue with finding a scientific study reporting that.

Rather than a 3 hour YT video.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Your one source is a youtube video, without objective basis, and with an obvious biased agenda.

You cannot be serious.
    It's actually a worldwide release and the winner of several film festival awards... the only reason it's on youtube is because the creator WANTED this information to be free... also it's the second in a series of 3 films.

Assumption

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Pretty much. A few of the posters here remind me of a male boss that I had when I was 16. My periods as a teenager were REALLY bad--severe pain to the point of vomiting. My boss told me to suck it up until one day I passed out at work. Turns out I had a medical condition that involved numerous (thankfully benign) polyps/cysts along my uterine wall that were causing a heightened pain response.

The whole time he was like, "my wife functions fine on her period" and "it's just in your head" without even considering that not all women are the same, or that something could have been wrong.

Luckily the whole thing is managed now and I don't have to deal with that anymore.
    I know what you had and its nasty as hell. Holed it worked fine for you.
    I shall add that my comment of "it's in your head" was referring to specific symptoms during pregnancies.
    Lets keep it at least around the area.

It's actually a worldwide release and the winner of several film festival awards... the only reason it's on youtube is because the creator WANTED this information to be free... also it's the second in a series of 3 films.

Assumption
    A worldwide release of utter fucking garbage and nonsensical tinfoil hat claptrap. But yeah, worldwide release...woohoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    An almost three hour youtube video, with no scientific studies, is not a source.

Please, if such information was easily available, you should have no issue with finding a scientific study reporting that.

Rather than a 3 hour YT video.
    Sources just like you ordered

If you come back to me with "TLDR" then.. yeah, your internet speak got the better of me... sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. A few of the posters here remind me of a male boss that I had when I was 16. My periods as a teenager were REALLY bad--severe pain to the point of vomiting. My boss told me to suck it up until one day I passed out at work. Turns out I had a medical condition that involved numerous (thankfully benign) polyps/cysts along my uterine wall that were causing a heightened pain response.

The whole time he was like, "my wife functions fine on her period" and "it's just in your head" without even considering that not all women are the same, or that something could have been wrong.

Luckily the whole thing is managed now and I don't have to deal with that anymore.

Oh look, you are still going on about something you completely made up about my post. Nowhere did I say "only women make up pain/stress in there head!"

yet that is how you continue your argument, and you will not even reply/correct yourself.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dehotz View Post
    And my sister was on doctor ordered bed rest due to preeclampsia, and my wife had fainting problems. Each person is different, saying that it's all in their head is worthless and dismissive words masquerading as advice.
    Clearly we're not talking about medical conditions in here. I was referring to the most common symptoms described by mooneye which I was replying to.

Actually biology tells us otherwise. Sorry. Science wins.
    Virgin radar is going off the fucking charts.

Do you honestly believe that humans only have sex to reproduce?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    A worldwide release of utter fucking garbage and nonsensical tinfoil hat claptrap. But yeah, worldwide release...woohoo.
    Tinfoil hat... as in conspiracy? You really think that's what the film is about? Okay then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, I make a post about how sometimes stress is in your head, and I get five posts saying I am an evil person for saying all women make up all there pain. Seems legit!
    You're a towel.

You're still citing the same fiction.
    ----
    Again, you are living in a fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Virgin radar is going off the fucking charts.

Do you honestly believe that humans only have sex to reproduce?
    "we've got two children and we've had sexual intercourse twice!"

Deleted
    Your advice is ignorant. I'm not even beating around the bush here, it is straight-up full of ignorance.
    Please elaborate.

10+ Year Old Account

Please, show me where I said it was only women that sometimes have stress being all in there head, and you can continue on your "omg men are such assholes they dont' believe women!" spiel.
    You're a towel.