Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Maybe they're busy like, making the expansion.

Nah couldn't be that. Must be a conspiracy of some kind!

*cough*BUT GIMME ANOTHER ARTCRAFT GODDAMNIT*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by pozi View Post
    1- the expasion is around the corner (may, june release) or
    Don't stop believing you crazy dreamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, considering it's not in beta yet, I don't mind.

Besiddes, I love when Blizzard manages to keep things a little hidden ^^
    Same here. I don't need to know everything that's going on behind the scenes, as long as the finished product is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    We got literally nothing from Blizzcon Mist reveal to > March Beta/Press Tour. Literally Nothing, at all. For like 5 months. We've gotten more then the past, period, it doesn't matter at all if you choose to ignore it, we've gotten more ''plans'' and ''previews'' prior to the start of beta then ever before, or atleast before Mist. So unless you simply are looking to ignore everything or simply just want to know everything before it even on public, you can't deny it at all.

(Small and simple example: Hunters are tameing Hydras!) Something as small as this wasn't known atleast until the Beta was out, atleast for the past expac, because there was no one on twitter other then GC.
    Some of you are simply choosing what you want to see.
    Um, dude, I saw a hunter with a hydra pet in the shrine yesterday. On a live server, Proudmoore. They have been able to do this lol. OMG we can has hydras?! no one bothered to check if there was a tamable hydra before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there's been a couple of gameplay blogs (pruning, healing), and a few Artcrafts on character models and Garrisons; on top of the daily tweets from Celastalon, Holinka and Watcher about more specific gameplay and mechanics changes. Obviously the new art is a pretty big 'selling point', even if you get it regardless, it is also a very visible thing so obviously it's something they'll push. Whereas a few lines about how a certain ability just won't have the same marketing impact, so you won't notice it. In that respect you're not getting the news you want, which is clearly a set timeline for Beta -> Release; that's something they're just not going to give. News though is absolutely there, and it's there almost hourly, nevermind daily.

Deleted
    "depressing" this is the word

There was the notion that stuff in MoP was spoiled too early before it went live.

PAX East will be fun this year. WoD will be there, with the assurance of a news wave. It's just 10 days to go.

However, what I am looking forward to most is Mass Effect VAs and face models panel XD

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Would you rather have a developer interview or a raid tier?
    Comments like this are just pathetic - Why is it you need to come into a thread like this, and ruin any chance of a decent discussion by starting a fire that'll just rage in everyone who hates Blizzard?

It just baffles me that people can be that pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Well you know, screen shots and game play videos would cost us a raid teir.

Warning, stop with those useless comments and post constructively.
    Made me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Comments like this are just pathetic - Why is it you need to come into a thread like this, and ruin any chance of a decent discussion by starting a fire that'll just rage in everyone who hates Blizzard?

It just baffles me that people can be that pathetic.

Relax man, there is no green text rewards on this site for being the savior of Blizzard. We can still have a very nice discussion on this

Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    Relax man, there is no green text rewards on this site for being the savior of Blizzard. We can still have a very nice discussion on this
    It's become a trend here on MMO-Champion to spew that bullshit, and it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    It's become a trend here on MMO-Champion to spew that bullshit, and it's pathetic.
    This is a video game forum, you take this shit way to seriously. Just becuase its not your opinion, does not make it "pathetic bullshit"

Quote Originally Posted by Headtaker View Post
    Um, dude, I saw a hunter with a hydra pet in the shrine yesterday. On a live server, Proudmoore. They have been able to do this lol. OMG we can has hydras?! no one bothered to check if there was a tamable hydra before...
    Check your own facts, please. That hydra you saw was the Ghost Hydra from northerend, which was tameable because it was incorrectly flagged as a crocolisk. It is no longer tameable, and existing ones function as crocolisks, not as a hydra. The news around that is the fact that hydras will become their own tameable family with their own family abilities and a variety of models.

Hydras have never been intentionally tameable before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcherry View Post
    Highly due to PAX coming up, there will be a lot of new stuff being premiered there.
    Promised*, not premiered.

Quote Originally Posted by pozi View Post
    ...Strange.

At least to me, it's a little bit suspicious there is no news, no new gameplay videos, no new screenshots, not at all.

This, and the 7 months pre-order tell two possible things :

1- the expasion is around the corner (may, june release) or

2- the expasion really isnt ready till fall and this is gonna cost blizz a million subs at least.

what do you think?
    I suppose, ask yourself, would you like to know what you are getting for your bday or do you prefer to wait for the big day when it arrives?

Anything new they tell us will dampen the discovery on the day of release. What more can they say without spoiling it?

What more do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Blizzard has been saying 'fall' for weeks now. What is there to think? It's going to be fall.
    And what did they say 5 months ago?

What will they say in 5 more months?

WoD: Diablo 3 development edition

@Kinneer if they release without testing the game WILL fall apart. The list of bosses that had no beta testing is evidence of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    I suppose, ask yourself, would you like to know what you are getting for your bday or do you prefer to wait for the big day when it arrives?
    didn't you ever take a peak at a christmas present before hand? Sometimes its good to know that santa has been hard at work. There's nothing wrong about being curious!
    Hi

The news are here but they are dropping them a few at a times instad of previous xpac where we got nothing, then suddenly a huge info overdose on mmo-ch frontpage with patch-note/pics/video/lore

They have been doing some stuff and i would hope that they are going to give us a lot of new info at Pax East maybe even a beta date.
    Last edited by Rumred; 2014-04-02 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    A few snapshots of character models along with a few tweets here and there is not news.
    How about several developer interviews, a small press event and screenshot kit, several model previews, two blog posts explaining healing and health changes along with general class development direction, a Twitter Q&A and a blog post about changes to racials, a preview of Garrisons...

Compared to what we got in this same timeframe for Mists? A press event with an NDA and a preview of the female pandaren art?

I understand and sympathize that it doesn't feel like we're getting enough information fast enough- or at least, not as much as quickly as we want- but don't make the mistake of thinking that we aren't getting more news than we have in the past.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    They don't want to show how bad this expansion is. What if they showed the new outland and it's really all not that much different except some colors or whatever nonsense blizzard usually does? No one wants to pay $49.99 for a patch
    oh yes, this is it exactly... They will hold back info only to release a horrible expansion... happens every time.

(btw, this is sarcasm)