10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard releases beta and go-live dates for WoD

...April fools!

If you're expecting anything resembling transparency from Blizzard, evidence of a supposedly optimized and better staffed development pipeline, proper communication with the fanbase about delays or holdups, beta start date or any real evidence that justify the increasing delay on the most creatively lazy and feature-anemic expansion Blizzard have ever released, I'm sorry I got your hopes up

Mod-note: Thread is locked, there is other April fools topics where you are free and welcome to giggle about. Just don't make misleading topics like so, it can be fun, but also create a bother for others.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-01 at 11:07 AM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    *yawn* too many of the same joke today.

inb4: this will cost a raid tier. which is another tired joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The only foolish behaviour is another whine post about how Blizzard are ruining things for you by not meeting your unrealistic expectations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they were pretty transparent when they announced a release date in December.

so edgy and original..
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

2/10

wtb wasted time back. ..
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

OP thinks Blizzard is a bus company, and clearly has no clue what "transparency" means.

10+ Year Old Account

Mod-note: Thread is locked, there is other April fools topics where you are free and welcome to giggle about. Just don't make misleading topics like so, it can be fun, but also create a bother for others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..