Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Off-heals (T90, VE, Void Shift, PoM)

Don't hurt me.
    I'll take Healthstones over that crap all day.

It's not a good troll patch if it doesn't hurt a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't want to be a meanie, but the expansion is over. Everyone who is good enough to kill Garrosh without having their hand held did it already. This is the main reason they're not spending time balancing specs right now. They're focusing on the future.

Take this "joke" as a good thing. It means they are aware of how you guys feel about the issue, which is the first step towards the spec getting buffed to a competitive level. With all the nerfs to hybrid healing that are obviously coming (As it stands, if Beta went live, Shadow/Boomkin/Ele would have more effective throughput than actual healing specs), they're obviously planning to overhaul the hybrid specs to remove the hybrid tax GC denied the existence of.

I would certainly take a Warlock DPS + Healthstones over the entire Spriest package, but I wouldn't say that Warlock off-healing is better even with Healthstones.

Unfortunately that's apparently justification for Shadow being crap at what it's actually supposed to do.

Vampiric Embrace now calls upon a glittery vampire to hold you and tell you he will always protect you, Bella.
    Minor glyph, please.

Hehe, they had some fun things going on this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Mass dispel?
    Warlocks have Mass Dispel. For Real.

Healthstones: On-demand range-independent 20% health * 10 (or 25) * 3 charges.

I would certainly take a Warlock DPS + Healthstones over the entire Spriest package, but I wouldn't say that Warlock off-healing is better even with Healthstones.

Unfortunately that's apparently justification for Shadow being crap at what it's actually supposed to do.
    Exactly, I doubt many Shadows enjoy being a schizophrenic dps/healer bastard spec. Hybrid dps is a dinosaur of a concept that should have been burned and burried long ago, but keeps F***ING everyone with a healing off-spec to this day.

The harsh truth is that no one gives a rats ass about hybrid offhealing (except maybe for absolutely desperate cutting-edge heroic progression teams who must min-max to compensate for low gear). 99% of the time when you compete over a dps spot, the RL will simply pick the guy and spec that does the most damage, DONE.

If healing is an issue it's much more likely that one dps will be asked to go healing spec, and not for hybrid hps to make all the difference.

When was the last time you heard a RL say, I'm sorry destro lock guy, but I'll be taking the shadow priest instead of you because of his incredible off-healing?
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's not a good troll patch if it doesn't hurt a little.
    This

/char

Deleted
    This april fools has me pretty excited about wod. i mean, if Blizzard themselves can joke about how much shadow priests suck they must be pretty aware of our situation and a fix should be in order for wod.

U guys comparing SP with locks? Try anyother class and compare with locks too and u will have the same result. A raid full of warlocks is a pure win.
    About pvp, I saw one yesterday on a stream playing at 2650

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenyo View Post
    This april fools has me pretty excited about wod. i mean, if Blizzard themselves can joke about how much shadow priests suck they must be pretty aware of our situation and a fix should be in order for wod.
    They also joke about mages conjuring vegan foods, you know.
    It is very funny that Blizzard destroyed shadow spec, being both competitive and fun in Cata, and now they are just laughing of its invalid state. Yay.

Don't hurt me.

It's coming for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sepulturaa View Post
    U guys comparing SP with locks? Try anyother class and compare with locks too and u will have the same result. A raid full of warlocks is a pure win.
    About pvp, I saw one yesterday on a stream playing at 2650
    Khryl is 2750ish right now (but is camping rating already), so you must have been watching Vilae (only other one over 2600)?

Do you still have his stream link? I didn't know he streamed, I'll add him to the pvp stream thread
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is that our current situation is so bad and they know it that they make a joke about it
    I finally start raiding with my lock and the quality gap between this two classes is so vast that i want to cry.
    Doing 60% of my priest DPS with 50 iLvL less...
    And the DPS is the not the only nor the main thing, Locks are so polished and fine tuned class with such great mechanics that i swear to god i had a thought for a moment to hit the delete button on my 9 year old Shadowpriest.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2014-04-03 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DS >>> Healthstones

You couldn't drop healers because healthstones. Other than that though...

I remember my spriest beating the sh*t out of our afflock back in DS on the blackthorn (or however the Name was) encounter. He sometimes could Beat me in Phase 2 when the bosses dragon was dead, and the Boss was the Last man standing. Same with madness of deathwing. I profited so much from the haste buff of the Bronze dragonflight.

I kind liked the rng orbs in cata along with the empowered shadows mastery.

Just wait, in wod, locks with be almost as good as spriests... Almost! (Hopefully)

Do these jokes actually come from blizzard? Or did mmo make them up?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Do these jokes actually come from blizzard? Or did mmo make them up?
    Blizzard
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    Give me ONE example.
    Since the Priest class colour is white, I feel this makes them appear more prominent to healers on raid frames and offers them an unfair advantage over other classes.

Hopefully this will get addressed in WoD.