WoW City game rooms!

So i was trying to pass the time and think of cool ways to fix the 30 min queue times on dungeons and make people go back to old content with good reason... so i managed to think of something really crazy.

I am not trying to promote this idea i know blizzard will never accept it, this is just something really cool i wanted to share.

Recently blizzard has been losing alot of subscribers and i want to try to fix this problem at the same time by giving people something to pass the time with.

WoW built in TRADING CARD GAME! there will be a room in every city where you can go to join games with your friends, and the only way to GET your cards is to complete dungeons or kill raid bosses.Each raid boss and each dungeon will give you a booster pack with 7 random cards, and a chance of getting 1 RARE card. People that enjoy this type of stuff will respec tank - healer just so they can get their cards faster. I am quite positive that queue times wont be longer than 5 minutes for ANYONE, and this also gives players a reason to never ever quit wow, unless they get bored of the card game too. Blizzard can add new cards every few months just so people who are done raiding can pass the time and hopefully instead of losing 500 000 members they will gain it!

Um, no!

"People that enjoy this type of stuff will respec tank - healer just so they can get their cards faster." You're right. They will only be a tank because they want goodies, not because they want to tank, which means, they will SUCK.

Yes, I'll get in a dungeon in 5 minutes, but it'll 2 hours to complete the dungeon with multiple wipes because they tank doesn't care about being a tank, he cares about getting a goody bag. The same goes for healers, only it'll be 3 hours with dozens of wipes... sorry, but in the game of dungeons, Healers > Tanks...

This, along with the Call to Arms system are both BAD IDEAS.

You want to fix things? here's how: Implement a PLAYER RATING SYSTEM. This way, tanks and healers will want to come back (ie, not "respec") to the LFD because they know they will be treated with respect. If there are consequences for your behavior, you'll behave, very simply philosophy, and right now, there are no consequences for acting like a jackass, so people act like jackasses...

That's how you fix things

Thanks for sharing your ideas! But i doupt tanks and healers will be THAT bad. If they are just replace them.

Omg that would be awesome!!!!
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

http://www.cryptozoic.com/games/worl...ding-card-game

I really doubt they'll build it into the MMO...if the TCG has lasting success it might make it as Magic Online type deal.

This would make an excellent source of revenue for the Blizzard Store. They sell virtual packs of cards for $5 ea with a small chance of a rare card. Entry to the game parlor instance would be limited to premium accounts who opted in and agree to use RealID.

Cool idea, you should post this on the Wow Forum.

I totally predicted hearthstone

Holy necro batman.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno