Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Just because Blizzard says our spec attunement should be Crit for Destruction doesn't mean that it is necessarily the best stat.

Gahhda's simcraft tests at the moment are showing Mastery to still be our best stat, with Crit's value being heavily diminished thanks to GoSac and incinerate perks.
    im fairly sure mastery is the way to go for all our specs with versatility, multistrike, crit and haste being the only things we need to worry about. my gut tells me that the 2ndary stats we'll stack after mastery is going to be versatility but that depends how much of the stat we need for 1% dmg gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is GSac with Demonic Servitude viable as Destro or just stupid?

Should be viable on mobility fights.

I'll be testing GoSup/CR and GoSup/Servitude Destro tonight. With Sacrifice not affecting Chaos Bolt, I'm not sure it's the best way to go anymore, since you already have a huge crit% with the Incinerate perk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    2. I have not tested afflic as a level 100 premade, I have my own sets of gear on my copied warlock so I can itemize better, I used affliction in dungeons as well, without Tarecgosa on single target I'd finish at roughly 14k single target, only like 17k with multiple targets, as destro in single target I finished at roughly 22k, multitarget 2-3 at 25, 4-5 roughly 40-50 depending on speed. Demo finished around 18kish on single target most of the time 25k with 2-3 and similarly as destro with 4-5 at 40-50 with cataclysm as the 100 talent.
    Brb, crying in the most ugly way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Should be viable on mobility fights.

I'll be testing GoSup/CR and GoSup/Servitude Destro tonight. With Sacrifice not affecting Chaos Bolt, I'm not sure it's the best way to go anymore, since you already have a huge crit% with the Incinerate perk.
    The extra 35% crit chance on Shadowburn will be nice in target rich encounters, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    You didn't happen to be testing it while specced Demonology, did you?
    I'm a moron.

So what are you guys gemming? I'm thinking of making another copy with a bunch of mastery gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Is GSac with Demonic Servitude viable as Destro or just stupid?
    GoSac and Demonic Servitude is a trap. You still only get 35% crit chance. Basically, you can't take both DServ and GoSac.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    So what are you guys gemming? I'm thinking of making another copy with a bunch of mastery gems.
    Mastery for Destro and Demo, I've gotten excellent results from it so far nothing else comes close so far still :C

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Durantye] With Sacrifice not affecting Chaos Bolt/QUOTE]

Is this still the case? The tooltip says otherwise.

[QUOTE=Shumjum;28359955]
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye
    With Sacrifice not affecting Chaos Bolt/QUOTE]

Is this still the case? The tooltip says otherwise.
    Tested a couple days ago, yes that is still the case, and from the lack of answers for multiple builds now, I assume it's intended.

Deleted
    So there is literally no point using CR and Sac?

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    That's what I've been thinking. The only spells that actually benefit from CR with Sac are Immolate and Shadowburn.

EDIT: Not sure but i'm watching Slootbag's stream and it does look like both locks are running GoSup and CR.
    Last edited by Gihelle; 2014-07-21 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    ppl dont seem to realize that what you dont get in bonus dmg from GoSac on your chaos bolt, you get in more embers which means more chaos bolts AND shadowburns, also keep in mind that immolate's initial dmg is doubled through a perk(if i remember correctly) so that it does a decent amount of dmg too, you'll still have a reason to run GoSac afaik it still affects incinerate, immolate and shadowburn, question is if GoSup isnt better due to the +20% demon dmg perk, i can certainly see a point where we will have enough crit to not bother with GoSac.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    Why would you come to this conclusion?

Was anyone able to get a couple attempts in on the butcher? We had 13 of us trying to get on but yeah lol.

Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    Was anyone able to get a couple attempts in on the butcher? We had 13 of us trying to get on but yeah lol.
    Zinnin was in with Affiniti's group he was up and down on the meters as Demo kinda all over the place, but I was only half watching trying to log in myself. Was laughing when he'd have to recast Cataclysm because the boss moved.

Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    Pretty sure only certain guilds that were teleported in by a source other than the nexus specially were able to get raid testing done, that is just what I've heard.

Deleted
    Pretty sure only certain guilds that were teleported in by a source other than the nexus specially were able to get raid testing done, that is just what I've heard.
    yeah, quite a lot of ppl got stuck on the loading screens from what i saw.

You mean people that used the NPC and got logged in before the servers started acting like trash? I watched people using the NPC to zone in and other guild members that got in did the same thing.