10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranq View Post
    It's intended.
    Damn, that sucks...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I was on Beta for the first time, yesterday, and have one pressing question: Is eclipse-bar supposed to move by itself, even when not casting spells?

It felt weird and confusing..

- - - Updated - - -

Currently it's still there, with the same wording.. Haven't tried to pick it, though..
    Uh... yes? We've been talking about that for weeks?

Oh, and Faerie Swarm is there, but doesn't appear to work right now. Don't get a new spell in the book,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Uh... yes? We've been talking about that for weeks?,
    I did see the stuff about sine-wave etc.. But i had missed that it moved by itself..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Refreshing sunfire and moonfire when you went either solar or lunar and at the peak is going to feel pretty weird, dat dot dmg though.

How exactly does precombat with the Eclipse bar work. I hear that it keeps moving after combat ends until it gets to the middle going towards lunar but is there any way to change where it starts when you enter combat? Could put an extra bit of depth to the spec if you have to find the optimal place to start for each fight.

No, it always starts at the middle. Since the bar is moving at a speed of 0 out of combat, AC does nothing.

Not that it changes anything compared to now other than making pre-combat preparation a little less tedious.

If you start in the middle of your Eclipse Bar at the beginning of a fight, wouldn't you want to use Stellar Flare (provided you are using that talent), then Moonfire + Starfire spam since it moves to Lunar once combat starts?

Stellar Flare, SF, SS, SF again, then MF actually. You don't want to MF until you reach lunar peak.

Does it always reset to "look" towards Lunar everytime you exit combat and 30sec pass? Even if it just exited Lunar?

Yes, after combat the cycle continues until the balance bar is at 0 energy approaching Lunar.

Seems like patchwork opener would begin with CA (or Incarnation/CA with Incarnation), MF, SFlare, SSurge ..., plan on refreshing DoTs just before CA ends, ... .

That gives you all three DoTs, at full strength, from the beginning of the fight. Otherwise, you don't even see SuF until 20s in. It also uses your CD's sooner, so you are less-likely to lose one, if the fight turns out to be 6m20s, ... .

Is there something I'm missing here?

Haven't been able to do much yet, but Eclipse buff animation now looks completely different, with it actually switching from a moon to a sun and back gradually as we progress through eclipses.

Some WOD Duels

The pala duels were fun to watch
    quick note:
    -Starfall isnt supressed when stunned and isnt removed in travel form, could be bug/intended but has been like that all through alpha.
    - HOTW + survival instincts seems to do the trick.
    -Also this is BETA so everything is subject to changes(nerfs/buffs)
    Last edited by Criminalle; 2014-07-03 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdluf View Post
    Seems like patchwork opener would begin with CA (or Incarnation/CA with Incarnation), MF, SFlare, SSurge ..., plan on refreshing DoTs just before CA ends, ... .

That gives you all three DoTs, at full strength, from the beginning of the fight. Otherwise, you don't even see SuF until 20s in. It also uses your CD's sooner, so you are less-likely to lose one, if the fight turns out to be 6m20s, ... .

Is there something I'm missing here?
    From what I have seen, currently Stellar flare is currently either bugged when you use ca or it hits less with ca up seemed a bit odd when I checked it on beta

Deleted
    I've made the same observation Ayen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminalle View Post
    Some WOD Duels

The pala duels were fun to watch
    quick note:
    -Starfall isnt supressed when stunned and isnt removed in travel form, could be bug/intended but has been like that all through alpha.
    - HOTW + survival instincts seems to do the trick.
    -Also this is BETA so everything is subject to changes(nerfs/buffs)

Looks like the Cenarion Ward talent have a new VFX too (5:50)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsrcha View Post
    Looks like the Cenarion Ward talent have a new VFX too (5:50)
    Yeah, green circle around you.
    You're a towel.

Just did some testing.

Starfall don't snapshot eclipse. Best time to use it 5 seconds before max eclipse.
    Shooting stars proc very often we need find place for extra charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Shooting stars proc very often we need find place for extra charges.
    Does it procc enough where we can consider just blowing one on movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Just did some testing.

Starfall don't snapshot eclipse. Best time to use it 5 seconds before max eclipse.
    You mean best time to use it is when there is lots of targets.