LK 25hc as frost

Greetings fellow mages,

I know people have been soloing Arthas as fire for quite some time now, but did anyone actually manage to accomplish that as frost? Obviously juggernaut's trinket is a must, but I have no clue whether frost's movement DPS is enough. Also, WE despawning is also an issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick search on Google yielded just fire mages' soloes. That's as far as I can go, unfortunately...
    Why don't you swap to fire?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see why there'd be a problem. I'll try it this weekend, I have the 580 focusing crystal.

Apparently I can't have MI or even WE out during the second phase. Valkyres sometimes go apeshit crazy and grab me. I end up having 2 spirits after the transition and the silences are painful.

Also, fire can use combustion as a healing CD with the focusing fire; frost, unfortunately, doesn't have such a huge burst damage on the move, even if you manage to hit a huge mob of mobs with your FO...
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.