Deleted

need blacklist dungeon like bgs plz

do not like tree dung... takes too long, need to blacklist it like i blacklist wg and SoA bgs... hate em... put this tool u made into better use and make 2 hc random dungs to be on blacklist. never want to see that dung again. give me scarlet halls and scarlet monestry all day long.

I wish I could blacklist all the mop dungeons. WTB that scaling tech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I wish I could blacklist all the mop dungeons. WTB that scaling tech.
    This. Just... this. Except for Stormstout Brewery. Be my soulmate, bro.

I'd blacklist the hell out of Gnomeregan. Also some of the MOP dungeons where the pandas talk and talk and talk, like temple of jade serpent

10+ Year Old Account
    Scaling would be cool as hell. Would be hard to get bored with LFD with access to every dungeon ever made at max level. You would rarely ever see the same dungeon twice in a row. Be cool to revisit the old BC dungeons, Cata, Wrath, everything. The long forgotten ones no one ever does anymore, lol. I still remember when they were a challenge.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Well, that's what they did when they allowed specific signups.
    I agree it'd be nice to opt-out of specific ones,. but that kind of defeats the purpose of the "sign up for any dungeon".

no one would ever do anything time consuming with unavoidable trash unless they needed a drop or achievement from there, which in that case they'd never visit it again after obtaining it

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd bow down to the dev who can make Dire Maul blacklisted along with a few others but especially Dire maul...

In Cata there was a way to make it not choose the dungeons you didn't like (something like extending them once you've done them once and it removed them from the random pool for you). Don't know if that's still possible or if it even worked in the first place but my brain claims it did and who am I to argue :s

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Wrath, extending lockouts reduced the likelihood that you would see the dungeon pop again, but did not eliminate the possibility entirely. It has been my experience that it makes do difference whatsoever since Cata/MoP.

Mores the pity.

I too wish to never again see Siege of Nizou Temple or ever to have to sit through some scripted NPC bullshit. Or overly chatty Pandas for that matter.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2014-04-21 at 03:47 PM.

Well, black listing has caused nothing but problems for PvP, massive queue time inflation horde side. We dont need more of that.

If you dont want certain instances, queue for specific dungeons, not random. The random queue gives bonus rewards for those who roll with the punches and will do whatever dungeon pops up, not just the fastest/easiest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Well, black listing has caused nothing but problems for PvP, massive queue time inflation horde side.
    Blacklisting is not the problem, Blizzard not punishing botters is the problem but that's beyond the scope of this thread anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Blacklisting is not the problem, Blizzard not punishing botters is the problem but that's beyond the scope of this thread anyway.
    Thats only a small part of the issue, horde have never liked the 40v40 BGs since the AV change, and alliance do. Alliance always queue for those, while horde never queue for those, except for bots.

Now only bots are in AV/IoC, alliance queue deliberately for easy wins, which means fewer alliance elsewhere.

if Blizzard banned all the bots, horde wouldnt suddenly start doing AV/IoC. if every horde queued for those BGs, the bots that would be there as well wouldnt make a difference since there are bots on alliance too.Its that nobody on horde likes those BGs, and bots make up a massive chunk of the team, alliance love them because easy wins. Removing bots would just mean longer alliance queues, horde would still avoid the BGs