Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    His name's Chris Metzen. Where have you been?

It's my guess that the "Horde" team's bike will be tribal, with a lot of wood finish, and perhaps some wolf decals, and the "Alliance" team's bike will have Exodar-ish metal and crystals possibly with a Naaru decal; they're probably going to plug WoD with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    you're think ghostcrawler bud

Oh, you're trolling, gotcha, carry on.
    Blizzard won't tell you this, but Greg Street's a front for Metzen's true identity.

LMAO!!!!!

WoW+American Chopper! Its like the who's who of 6 years ago!!

I feel kinda sorry for those guys at Blizzard. They used to be the bomb but its so sad and pathetic to see them in that silly mid 90's blizzard shirts still living like its the hey day. Like watching an old hollywood star making an appearance on a CW tv show. Or some one hit wonder on dancing with the stars. Its ok do grow old and fade away.

Hmm... Chris "I live through Thrall" Metzen on the Alliance team...

... yeah, no fix there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    "lol Metzen Alliance"
    He's an Alliance holy priest, contrary to the popular belief that he's a Horde mage.
    1) That's was Ghostcrawler
    2) Metzen is the coked up asshat who lives vicariously through this Mary Sue creation Orc Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a bit of fun, calm down you whiny faggots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    1) That's was Ghostcrawler
    2) Metzen is the coked up asshat who lives vicariously through this Mary Sue creation Orc Jesus.
    No, Mr. Angry nerd, they're the same person. Greg's merely Chris's remote controlled puppet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    This is costing us a raid content
    Why is that? Why does it matter?
    These kind of comments are just as bad as people claiming 'first'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well it's good to see our microtransaction money being put to good use developing content and more Blizzard games instead of leveraging it into crappy TV and building motorcycles to live out their nerd fantasies on the players' dime. Oh wait...that is what they are doing? Well...that's uhh...ok. Tacky Blizzard. *shakes head*
    It's called marketing.

My guess is that people were taking too much not of Metzen's bias towards the Horde and since his position should *technically* be impartial, he's joining Alliance on this project to rep the other side for once.

On an unrelated note, was this intended for release on 4/1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mc9 View Post
    Reality T.V. is a cancer. Blizzard has been doing cancerous things since wotlk. Now this. They've sold out big time and this cancerous garbage is the nail the coffin.

Also a ploy of getting new players to join, which is the main source of blizzards subs. Now they're targeting older people, do you know who watches that channel? Jesus, the world is ending sooner that I had thought.
    How is reality tv a cancer, how has Blizzard been cancerous since wotlk? Don't just claim stuff, back it up with something. You're just using foul language to express whatever frustration you seem to have.
    And Blizz are a business, they want new players, do you consider that cancerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    How is reality tv a cancer, how has Blizzard been cancerous since wotlk? Don't just claim stuff, back it up with something. You're just using foul language to express whatever frustration you seem to have.
    And Blizz are a business, they want new players, do you consider that cancerous?
    ^ Completely agree! Miserable people love to spread misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What the F happened to the hair?! o.O

If it keeps those six guys out of the office and their hands off WoW design and implementation for a few days then it's all good in my book

PF.

They better get to work on WoW.

am i the only1 whos embarrased by this bizarre video?

Quote Originally Posted by mc9 View Post
    Reality T.V. is a cancer. Blizzard has been doing cancerous things since wotlk. Now this. They've sold out big time and this cancerous garbage is the nail the coffin.

Also a ploy of getting new players to join, which is the main source of blizzards subs. Now they're targeting older people, do you know who watches that channel? Jesus, the world is ending sooner that I had thought.
    It's a web series, it won't be on TV.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post
    If Blizzard actually paid them ... what a waste. Rather would have seen the money put toward something else.
    (But they porobably didn't so I'm fine with it.)

Oh and I totally expect this to be a store mount so I won't vote or watch (microtransactions don't belong into WoW).

Until they confirm a craft / quest / drop mount I don't want anything to do with this.
    calling it now that this bike will be the wow 10th anniversary gift

Why does this exist.

Perfect, a chopper to jump the shark with!