10+ Year Old Account

Question How do i find my youtube account info?

Hey there,

i have recently been bothered that youtube doesn't let me upload videos to my account anymore with the email i used to use.
    since the google+ thing change with youtube everytime i try to upload a video to my account it says that the account isn't right or something like that.
    and any other emails arent the right ones.

How do i find the correct email for my youtube account now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    If you have lost you original email address you are pretty screwed, you can email youtube themselves but the chances of then helping you out are slim. Can you not start again?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the email, i can still log in and everything but when i try to upload with that email it say it doesnt work :/ even though it has always worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    ... it say it doesnt work :/ even though it has always worked.
    Generally speaking, error messages are written in such a way that they indicate what could be wrong.

Unless the message you're receiving is literary saying 'Error: Does not work', you'll probably have to be more descriptive if you hope to see some assistance.

Also, you're posing the question "How do i find the correct email for my youtube account now?", while still claiming you know what email is associated with the account.

So what are you really asking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Generally speaking, error messages are written in such a way that they indicate what could be wrong.

Unless the message you're receiving is literary saying 'Error: Does not work', you'll probably have to be more descriptive if you hope to see some assistance.

Also, you're posing the question "How do i find the correct email for my youtube account now?", while still claiming you know what email is associated with the account.

So what are you really asking?
    Since youtube merged with google or something, the same email i used to use to upload videos dont work anymore it says like this email doesnt excist or something like that. but it worked before the merge, so i wonder what email is connected now to this account o.o