Thegoodrogue AKA Skilldotgg of Huge in Japan is back, ask me almost anything!

Hey guys, back on MMO Champion (some bug dunno what happened) and back on Kil'Jaeden (got lost in the Dark Portal on some no-namer realm), ready to answer questions about Ret Paladins and the WoW game.

Short Bio: Started playing casually from Vanilla on a priest, played paladin in BC ret and holy (respeccing to holy for raids was a pain!!), played ret only in Wrath casually, Cata I started playing Ret seriously, and now in MoP I am one of the top ret paladins all throughout the expansion. I've personally played with Kisko who some of you might have heard of, he is a GOD, I am just a mere mortal.

Ask me almost anything about my history in WoW, the future of WoW, current state of WoW, and anything regarding WoW!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-04-09 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Removed social media links

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    TIL mmo-champ is personal blog.
    It's an AMA, referred to as an "Ask me anything" a lot of people were requesting it, so I made one.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    TIL mmo-champion is reddit.
    Haha, you probably wish you could upvote my post right now. I'll talk to Chaud about it, I've talked to him a bit and I think he respects my opinion.

Have a question?

Who are you?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Who are you?
    Well if most of my online buds talked to you, you would get a very nice picture of me. I am nice to hangout with.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Have a question?
    Is it true that there is a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Who are you?
    Just answered your question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    Is it true that there is a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?
    I'd like to field questions about World of Warcraft since this is mainly what this AMA is about, but about your question, not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if most of my online buds talked to you, you would get a very nice picture of me. I am nice to hangout with.
    Okay, great. But the implied question you should have answered is why should we care?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Okay, great. But the implied question you should have answered is why should we care?
    #2 Ret paladin NA, #5 NA/EU.

when did you realize you were a god at WoW and who do you have to thank for your great accomplishments?

Hi I'm a fresh and coming retribution paladin in the world of warcraft. Just getting into heroic raiding here (11/14HM working on the big daddy blackfuse atm) and I was wondering if you could give me some tips right now to get on the Pro-Raiders website. My goal is to get up in rank there so I can get into a good guild like Blood Legion and start a solid raiding career for myself.

1) Nobody knows who you are / cares
    2) This isn't Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by youlowgee View Post
    when did you realize you were a god at WoW and who do you have to thank for your great accomplishments?
    Wow this thread blew up, a God? I'd say co-God, Kisko was sent to me from the heavens to be my senpai, he has since retired to playing D3 and Hearthstone, probably a LORD at those games. I still talk to him, he is a nice guy, and was funny, he'd die to no heals or another's error and just sigh on Mumble I miss him.

#2 Ret paladin NA, #5 NA/EU.
    Damn, way to shut up Viridian lol.

You'll only be getting the bitter neckbeards and "lolimagirlgamerandmyopinionisfact" people, but good luck to your advice giving!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to help the forum in the form of advice for aspiring Retribution paladins, there are already plenty of threads available.

Closing.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-04-09 at 05:59 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!