Adventures at 1k mmr solo queueing

Was helping my friend cap basicly him being afk while I soloed people, came across this team which must have been the most funny game of my life

-snip-

What do you think? xD
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-04-21 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy for you that you had a good time. Shame on you that you tank your mmr that low being a gladiator level player according to your signature, it defeats the whole matchmaking purpose. These guys might have quested all the way to 90, never having experienced any combat or any need for thinking about their spells. Most people in this game don't even know their own spellbook. They set foot in arena, and actually are trying to stick through, since to obtain 500 mmr you have to lose a good amount of games. Then they meet those seasoned players who tank their mmr way beyond what is reasonable and get mocked at in a video on arenajunkies and mmo champ for how bad they are. Great way to kill the desire for any new players to pvp.

It's like all barca players joining a team in the absolutely lowest division where you have a good team each sunday morning with some friends, and then making a video about it telling the world how bad you are.

Deleted
    You wasted pvp trinket prematurely, none of the opponents where close to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    and that's meant to be funny? owning people who has no idea how to do pvp? well, have fun wasting your time and theirs... Mr Glad...

How was that his fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    Every video like this is why people have a negative video against a certain type of pvp player. Granted they were bad but your response is pretty shit too. I know as a raid leader and someone who led server wide large pre planned pug groups with an open invite thing that I treated some people really damn badly but we helped them afterwards, your choice was to film it and laugh at them on a forum, and to be honest you shouldn't even have been there by playing fair.

Whatever you find funny I guess.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

You really deserve a good sandbagging. Karma's a bitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    How was that his fault?
    How was that his fault?
    How was that his fault?
    How was that his fault?
    How was that his fault?
    i don't understand either, how was this his fault?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflmaoaos View Post
    i don't understand either, how was this his fault?

how was this his fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflzore View Post
    how was this his fault?
    was this really his fault?

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    You wasted pvp trinket prematurely, none of the opponents where close to you.
    I had unbound will still, I know how to play lock mejt.

- - - Updated - - -

How was that his fault?
    Was Dex who blew up the raid, I still have the video xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Happy for you that you had a good time. Shame on you that you tank your mmr that low being a gladiator level player according to your signature, it defeats the whole matchmaking purpose. These guys might have quested all the way to 90, never having experienced any combat or any need for thinking about their spells. Most people in this game don't even know their own spellbook. They set foot in arena, and actually are trying to stick through, since to obtain 500 mmr you have to lose a good amount of games. Then they meet those seasoned players who tank their mmr way beyond what is reasonable and get mocked at in a video on arenajunkies and mmo champ for how bad they are. Great way to kill the desire for any new players to pvp.

It's like all barca players joining a team in the absolutely lowest division where you have a good team each sunday morning with some friends, and then making a video about it telling the world how bad you are.
    So you're saying Im not allowed to help my friend cap his newly 90 boosted rogue?

Deleted
    he got a redhead girl as a pic so ppl will click on his stream what you expect

They played horrible, sure, but I really don't see how that was so funny.

It would be funny if you came across those at 2.4 rating or something, what did you honestly expect to come across at 1k?

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    They played horrible, sure, but I really don't see how that was so funny.

It would be funny if you came across those at 2.4 rating or something, what did you honestly expect to come across at 1k?

Now that you mention it, I did come across a backpaddling cd wasting mongoloid team at around 2250 when capping my other warlock. It was a ele sham/WW and monk healer in 3v3.

I can give you the video but idk where in it it is :P

-snip-
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-04-21 at 02:34 PM.

sik m8 wot a beast
    Choptimus
    <Prime>
    10man #18 EU
    25man #76 EU

Deleted
    Shameless self promoting and ganking of much less geared and experienced players. You must feel like such a big man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Self advertising is not allowed here, nor do I think anyone that has posted here really appreciates these kind of videos from seeing their reactions.
    Closed.