Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

The Teams Are Set! Watch Azeroth Choppers Episode 2

Garrison in a Static Location, WoD Alpha Notes Update, RBG MMR Hotfix, Apr 23 Hotfixes

The Teams Are Set! Watch Azeroth Choppers Episode 2
    The second episode of Azeroth Choppers has been released.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The bomb drops! This week, Chris and Sammy let Paul Jr. in on a critical piece of news about the project, and we meet the Horde and Alliance crewmates in New York. The teams have accepted their quest and are ready to roll, but will they be able to rise to the challenges ahead? Don’t miss a minute of the action as pressure mounts and bikes start to take shape. And don’t forget: the winning team’s bike will become an epic FREE in-game mount, so spread the word to your guildies and throughout your faction—and when the time comes, be ready to vote!

Keep up to date on all of the latest episodes at www.AzerothChoppers.com, and let your faction’s war cry be heard with #AzerothChoppers.

I really like this series, actually. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one excessively annoyed by the repeated mentioning of this almighty deadline? Seriously, shut up and just show us the process, idgaf about the drama.

To save people time watching through all the bullshit: the "bad news" were that they had to complete the project in five weeks instead of ten. Rest of the episode is them complaining about it.

Deleted
    That description, good job Blizz you just sold the last piece of your soul and made a "reality" show

"Hey guys please make the bikes look as similar as possible to the Mekgineer's chopper and Goblin racial mount. It'll make the free in-game mount easier to model."

So is something big happening in 5 weeks? I doubt they would up the timeline just to create pressure. There's gotta be a reason.

They should do like Blizz. Say "when it's ready" and deliver it months later.

I'm not into motorcycles but it is really interesting to see any machine being built. Also I think Horde team is winning Warsong atm lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keklemor View Post
    Am I the only one excessively annoyed by the repeated mentioning of this almighty deadline? Seriously, shut up and just show us the process, idgaf about the drama.
    Isn't it with all the series they show on Discovery where EVERYTHING has to be melo-dramatic and such a big deal? That's why I hate watching em, because they overact so much. If I didn't knew the program from before (Orange County Choppers), I would definately think that half of the "mechanics" are B-film actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    They should do like Blizz. Say "when it's ready" and deliver it months later.
    LoL.

But the truth is: The bikes have likely already been done before they even started filming the first episode. ;-)
    That chopper-soap is going one for years already, they know how to do it without of having to worry about any fake drama deadlines.

Deleted
    If only it wasn't so American with all the BUT... and DEADLINE CAN'T MAKE IT OMG shit. I won't fall asleep if there isn't some INTENSE DRAMA happening 24/7.

Deleted
    After watching this second episode i can tell You what's going next.

In next episodes we will see "almost done bike" falling apart, some drama between teams, some drama in teams, some delay from others like "hey those parts should have been here yesterday, oh noes we are doomed!", some Paul Jr's drama that's "it's the hardest thing i did in my life! (like every other before)", we would see some man tears probably, give up, raise of hopes, another give ups etc...and then, finally when we all think it is done, nothing gonna change the fate....all of sudden this missing part/nail or whatever, would be placed in the right place and voila...bike which was falling apart 5mins ago is now ready, sweet and dandy....and now some zoom-in on the finished stuff which looks like nothing in those 5 or 8 episodes and credits.

Well, that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheeky Blizz, take forever to release shit then demand a 10 week program to be delivered in 5 lol.

Deleted
    redneck level of this show is over 9000

Maybe sometime this year, they can actually get around to doing something that'll give the players something to DO instead of watching other people do stuff.

But they probably won't. I mean, what's wrong with farming the same Raid for a year?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainatan View Post
    It's over, Horde already won.
    Horde won the moment they said Chris Metzen was on the Alliance team.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    About the "show", well its a show... everything is scripted like in any reality tv thingy. The point is always, is it fun to watch? the answer this time is, imo, yes.

The bikes are going to be awesome for sure. My only complain is that I can´t help to shake the feeling that: of course horde is going to win! duuh! Have you ever heard anyone shout "Glory to the Alliance!" in the streets?. When the vote comes Horde will win by a landslide I bet. I could be wrong though.

I enjoy watching this sort of design and build stuff whenever I stumble onto it. I use to be a Monster Garage fan for a while and have seen plenty of custom job shows so this sort of thing is up my alley. I don´t think Blizzard is "selling out" because they did a 8 minutes web series tbh though. This is just some silly fun thing that rather wealthy and geeky companies can, and should, do more often.
    I hope people will actually vote for the coolest bike and not faction pride tho... I personally don't like the trike model for horde and my vote is on alliance sofar.

Paul Jr. Wife/Girlfriend is hot. Just putting it out there. 8/10