Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    "If a warrior can stop facerolling their Colossus Smash and Raging Boners for a second and Shattering Throw the boss, that'd be just great.."
    Yup, well done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There are no tricks to hide any vital information in our logs, lmfao. It was even mentioned in the previous thread by someone who knows about the stuff (Orcindauh) that any mongoloid could find it.

You're trying too hard mate.
    Funny because the linked megabloks logs show he was using an exploit. 7 million damage on a stampede pet for that short length of the fight is a givaway.

Quote Originally Posted by myexplan View Post
    Funny because the linked megabloks logs show he was using an exploit. 7 million damage on a stampede pet for that short length of the fight is a givaway.
    You not being able to find it is a cause of WorldofLogs(or you?) sucking. You couldn't find what he used way back in WoL either iirc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myexplan View Post
    If your reading comprehension was a tad better you could understand what I said earlier when I said you and megabloks are using the same trick to hide the vital information in your logs that prevents sophisticated individuals from finding. Easy explanation would be that the week of April 27, you slipped up and forgot to hide that info.

What you did after and before is similar to what megobloks is doing with his logs from yesterday.
    It took me 1 minute to find the 2 buffs in Az's log. It then took me over an hour to apply to all my pets. The big one was was hotfixed on Tuesday and the other buff randomly is missing from 1-2 of the stampede pets on the logs. Every pull a different pet loses it. I'm going to say Blizzard didn't fix it correctly or warcraft logs isn't parsing it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    someone who makes a pseudo-knowledgeable post about something he knows shit about.
    Reminds me of someone else.

Deleted
    I'm thinking about releasing some more of these. I was sitting on a bunch of stuff
    to preserve the opportunity, but it seems like it is all coming out anyway.

Great pity about the Siamat buff. I would have been happy if they'd nerfed the
    damage and left the uber-cool visual effect on my pets.

Deleted
    These threads just keep on delivering <3

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Reminds me of someone else.
    Take all the shots you like, Carlaena, but me being wrong about Black Arrow snapshotting (and admitting to it) does not invalidate everything I say. ^^

I'm done with this thread/these threads, brings out the worst in people, it's unbelievable.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-08 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    I like these threads, I for one can't wait to see who's exploit beats who's exploit next, because world ranks are graded by the exploits. Please frontpage mmo

also call me old fashioned but saying these threads bring out the worst in people while willingly using exploits to gain rankings on a third party site and then defending that openly is about the same. It's not this thread that brings out the worst, its pro raiders. I propose we launch a joint venture to protest. I have t shirts and capri sun. Give unranked a chance.
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2014-05-08 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Who cares it's 10 man?

I'm guessing you lost your number 1 pr for 10 man. Poor guy
    Nah, still #1 as BM, just wanting to give a shot for survival, see how long it takes to get that sweetspot.

I admit megabloks is threatening my spot if he does even one more week in 10man, after all even without exploits he is one of the best hunters in game atm.
    Last edited by mmoce9f8e04ff2; 2014-05-09 at 12:39 AM.

Feel free to message me if you have tips on how to detect any exploiting in logs. I am happy to code in something to discard any damage that isn't legit, but someone would have to explain what I should be looking for. Thanks.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    Feel free to message me if you have tips on how to detect any exploiting in logs. I am happy to code in something to discard any damage that isn't legit, but someone would have to explain what I should be looking for. Thanks.
    I follow you on twitter. And imo Warcraft logs is leaps and bounds better than WoL. +1.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Sadly it isn't possible in this case, as the damage comes from a buff on the hunter pets that is not always detectable, and not extra damage "per say", but just more pet attacks or stronger pet attacks than supposed.

I love you, and wish you the best with this and your site. I hope someone much smarter than I jumps in and helps you accomplish this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    I love you, and wish you the best with this and your site. I hope someone much smarter than I jumps in and helps you accomplish this.
    What he is asking is naive. Debuff hacks have come to light because they are very mainstream.

If you fix those, you'll just get your charts or whatever topped by people who are doing more advanced stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    The best thing is for Blizzard to be made aware so they are fixed. Which it sounds like Az has been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    The best thing is for Blizzard to be made aware so they are fixed. Which it sounds like Az has been doing.
    I gave the bug to someone who said he'd report it. 2 hotfixes later it wasn't fixed so I reported it myself. Strangely, though, they only fixed 70% of it. Basically it was 2 debuffs, one was kinda shit while another was super OP. They fixed the OP one and left the other one but I removed that yesterday (on stream) to just run legit from now on. Truth is I regret doing it mostly because everyone thinks I used that shit for several weeks to carry my rankings when I didn't actually gain a single ranking during my use of it. But whatever. AoE whoring sucks, too, not even gonna bother.

Only way to detect it would be to make a very large ass comparison tool between other top logs that compares Stampede damage(The pets whose damage is like 1% of total damage each).

For the top(non-abused) logs, the Stampede damage should be around the same and when a cheated log shows up, it marks it as invalid because Stampede damage is way higher than normal which is not achievable with just trinket RNG as on most fights you can get out 2 Stampedes only(At pull and at 4min mark with AoC+Pot+Racial+Engi tinker)

But I doubt this kind of advanced comparison is achievable other than just manually going through the top 50 logs or with some algorithm that checks damage done by pets/companions/guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I just got permission from the guild leader to sarcastically make fun of the Warriors during the opener if they don't Shattering Throw. I need some "One-liners", any got some good ones?
    I can't sit idling by since you ask of this...

All should be said on TS/VT/Mumble/Skype (lol?)/RaidCall:

"No Shattering Throw on Pull? What are you?! Communists?!"

"Hey "Warrior1", did you hurt your pitcher arm, or did you just forget to put Shattering Throw on your Action Bars?"

""Warrior1", when I asks for Shattering Throw, it's one of your abilities, not a sexual favor. So please stop buttf* my rank."

Send a macro to "Warrior1" if ever asks for a WA or macro or somthing similar:

#showtooltip Shattering Throw
    /cast Shattering Throw
    /say hERP dERP, I cAST ShattTERING THROW.

"Hey "Warrior1", you use Shattering Throw on pull, as much as atheists pray to god."

"Guys, guys... I just realized the hunter without a pet, no bow or gun and with heavy plate armoring, is actually a Warrior." (Implying he/she/they are not doing what he/she/they are supposed to)

""To RL" Can you explain to "Warrior1" that he will not ACTUALLY throw his equipped weapon when using Shattering Throw?"

""Warrior1", can you turn around for me, please. I was just checking if you had arms, since you haven't thrown anything since we started tonight"

Now I know that these aren't one-liners per say, but longer is better, so I've heard. Heres some amateur one-liners (Implying all above was proffessional taunting comments)

"Shattering Throw? MORE LIKE NOPE!"

"When in doubt, remove Shattering Throw from action bars"

"I heard Blizzard gave Shattering Throw to Paladins, since Warriors couldn't find it in their spellbook"

"If only Warriors had an ability to pre-cast..."

"Look "Warrior1"! Even the boss is f'ng confused why there was no Shattering Throw!"

"If I had a nickel for every Shattering Throw on pull, I'd be broke as f'..."

"*Be VERY excited on pull, when people asks you why the outburst* Oh, sorry my bad. I thought I saw Shattering Throw debuff on the boss"

I sincerly hope you find any of these usefull, Jeremy. I did NOT spend 30 minutes on them...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Only way to detect it would be to make a very large ass comparison tool between other top logs that compares Stampede damage(The pets whose damage is like 1% of total damage each).

For the top(non-abused) logs, the Stampede damage should be around the same and when a cheated log shows up, it marks it as invalid because Stampede damage is way higher than normal which is not achievable with just trinket RNG as on most fights you can get out 2 Stampedes only(At pull and at 4min mark with AoC+Pot+Racial+Engi tinker)

But I doubt this kind of advanced comparison is achievable other than just manually going through the top 50 logs or with some algorithm that checks damage done by pets/companions/guardians.
    You could look for the debuffs and assume the person was trying to doctor logs also since they shouldn't exist and toss the whole log out.