Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of him and not interested in watching streams. I'd rather play the game than watch others play.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I've never heard of him and not interested in watching streams. I'd rather play the game than watch others play.
    Then go play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Then go play
    Clearly making a snide comment on a related forum thread > playing.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Clearly making a snide comment on a related forum thread > playing.
    Yeah but not watching people play, that's just not worth it.

It's really sad that there's some random person advertising and professing his love for some guy who doesn't even care or know that the OP exists.

Get a grip...

I wish there was more to being a popular streamer other than making a jackass of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MetroStratics View Post
    Ya just a down period for the game, not surprising. If anyone leaves on bad terms they are idiots. They will be back, as always. Anyone who quits didn't play the game serious anyway, and if they did, then they won't be gone for long.
    So I am an idiot becose I left? Good to know buddy. I personally know several people who left WoW, some of them years ago, and none of them plans to come back. Some do, some do not. I myself spent around 10,000 hours in WoW (can't say if I crossed this mark, it was over 9500 last time I checked), being a raid leader in Vanilla and TBC and a dedicated raider in WotLK and early Cataclysm. I left when Dragon Soul went out. Came back to try MOP and left again after barely one month becouse I felt that WoW can't uplift me anymore. Maybe I will buy WoD but I have a feeling I will ding 100 and then quickly leave again. I just don't feel this game anymore. No hard feeling towards WoW overall however. Once upon a time I loved it. And for sure I was very serious about it. But there comes the time to move on. And if you still claim that I am an idiot becouse of that... well... not going to finish this since it would warrant a nice infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe View Post
    So I am an idiot becose I left? Good to know buddy. I personally know several people who left WoW, some of them years ago, and none of them plans to come back. Some do, some do not. I myself spent around 10,000 hours in WoW (can't say if I crossed this mark, it was over 9500 last time I checked), being a raid leader in Vanilla and TBC and a dedicated raider in WotLK and early Cataclysm. I left when Dragon Soul went out. Came back to try MOP and left again after barely one month becouse I felt that WoW can't uplift me anymore. Maybe I will buy WoD but I have a feeling I will ding 100 and then quickly leave again. I just don't feel this game anymore. No hard feeling towards WoW overall however. Once upon a time I loved it. And for sure I was very serious about it. But there comes the time to move on. And if you still claim that I am an idiot becouse of that... well... not going to finish this since it would warrant a nice infraction.
    Unfortunately for you, it's all ancedotes that cannot be proven.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I wish there was more to being a popular streamer other than making a jackass of yourself.
    explain the jackass movies

it happens in all forms of entertainment mediums

I only watch Bajheera for PvP and Slootbag from Midwinter for PvE.

Both are very involved with their waivers and are not just entertaining but also helpful. Sodapoppin always got on my nerves somewhat. He has some comic talent, but is otherwise too over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched him once he didnt seem to bad but not my cup of tea, wow in general is boring as fuck to watch be it PvE or PvP, as others have said alot of wow streamers are playing other games because there is nothing to do in wow not until WoD goes beta, i still prefer ManVsGame as my fav streamer he has sub only mode chat so you dont get trolls and spam, plus he is funny as fuck and interacts with stream nonstop.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Caught a few of his videos before but they just weren't my thing. But success is always a great thing to see, so good on him.

Hope he has fun with whatever he goes to, and if it is Wildstart I hope he enjoys it! Has too many popping colors and stuff for me ~:P.

soda who? couldn't care less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

One of those beams one-shots you and the circles do a daze effect thing.
    Those are just placeholders, right? The game doesn't really just consist of orange circles and boxes floating around in a room, right?

Right?

I mean, it looks cool and the beta was fun (too bad my PC can't handle it reaaaally well), but if those are actually meant to be the boss' attack animations.. eh.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2014-04-27 at 09:29 AM.

I feel like the fact that I don't know who this person is means I've missed a lot given the fact that in just around a single day, 11 pages have been created about this topic...Man, I'm bad at my internet celebrities and stuff.

Even tho i did not like his streams i spend enough time on Twitch to know he had a massive fanbase, and it was him and a few others that kept WoW streams in top 5 at all times.

at the time i post this WoW is number 14 on the list .. just before it we find ....Goat simulator and just after we find Dark souls 1 ( yes 1 not the new )

Ofc we know that the money making streamers will always seek out the games where there is people to watch, and of right now ... that place is not WoW

comparing numbers from twitch right now :

LoL: 74k

Dota 2 : 52k

Starcraft 2 : 34k

Heartstone :17k

Diablo 3 : 14k

and way down the list is WoW with 3k

Now does that mean that WoW is dead ? ..ofc not it just means that very few find it interesting to watch ( mind you most watch while playing a game )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Now does that mean that WoW is dead ? ..ofc not it just means that very few find it interesting to watch ( mind you most watch while playing a game )
    The thing with a WoW stream is just that.. what exactly do you want to stream? Questing? Oh please, how boring can it get. Raiding? Unless it's progress, I doubt anyone really cares.

Probably the only thing that has some merit to watch would be Arena, and WoW PvP is preeetty bad, so that's not really a good watch either. The game just isn't really stream-friendly, I'd say. That's the main reason it's so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    The thing with a WoW stream is just that.. what exactly do you want to stream? Questing? Oh please, how boring can it get. Raiding? Unless it's progress, I doubt anyone really cares.

Probably the only thing that has some merit to watch would be Arena, and WoW PvP is preeetty bad, so that's not really a good watch either. The game just isn't really stream-friendly, I'd say. That's the main reason it's so low.
    thing is tho ..... when soda ( and other hated streamers ) did stream just a month back the numbers was way higher passing 20k still not competing with stream friendly games like SC2 and LoL and it just point out what all knows, right now you REALY dont have anything interesting to do in WoW beside getting those last pets and getting those achievements.

And this is from somone that realy wants to find a reason to use hours a week on this game, i just cant anymore, guessing the streamers have it the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Have you seen a dungeon encounter like that in WoW? Like...ever? Watch the vid, those guys make it look easy.

I enjoyed the game in beta testing, I think the game will do fine for itself. 40 man raids and difficult dungeon content won't appeal to everyone, however; it will be more of a niche market.
    I can confirm that even first dungeons at lv20 are quite challenging/hard, i mean something like pre-nerf cataclysm heroics with crap gear or tbc heroics...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©