Potion of Luck nerf

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/130...l-23-4-23-2014

Potion of Luck: Reduced the amount of gold found in Plundered Treasures.
    Just kind of wondering what the point of this is, considering that people use these pots not for the gold that comes out of the chests but the extra ore.

It still doesn't affect the amount of trillium ore that comes out of the chests though (which is where the real money comes from).

Lol figures the first day I start farming gold it's nerfed.

Nerf actually playing the game but people playing the AH are fine
    Hi Sephurik

Too much gold was yielded with just a couple hours of your time. I wonder what caused this implementation to be put in place after many were gold capped.

Deleted
    i am just curious since i didnt farm that spot but how much did they actually nerf it ? i really dont know how much was inside the box and how much it is now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroma View Post
    i am just curious since i didnt farm that spot but how much did they actually nerf it ? i really dont know how much was inside the box and how much it is now
    Routinely, 2g to 8g on a low end with greens, ore, and/or cloth. Spikes of 18-26g alone or with mats and greens. Now the gold is about 50% lower, amounts and frequencies of mats seems unchanged.

Is there really a point of aoe farming now? since both the Potion of luck and the mob re spawn got nerf.

I use them for the cloth. The gold could be removed completely and it wouldn't affect me.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I use them for the cloth. The gold could be removed completely and it wouldn't affect me.
    Why post then?

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/130...l-23-4-23-2014

Just kind of wondering what the point of this is, considering that people use these pots not for the gold that comes out of the chests but the extra ore.
    In other news, the Devs (family and friends) have grown bored with this and so it's time to nerf it for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Why post then?
    Quote Originally Posted by efwow View Post
    Is there really a point of aoe farming now? since both the Potion of luck and the mob re spawn got nerf.
    hate10chars
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself