Deleted

An offer to those in my situation.

Hello, so my guild has pretty much folded. My server isn't recruiting and I'm in a situation.

I'm currently 13/14 Normal in Siege and I've been waiting for this to change since around January.

I'm an Elemental Shaman and I reached 90 just after Christmas. I started to raid and things went well, however once we hit Garrosh things went sour. Eventually, I had to decide to move on and I joined a new guild. They were starting heroic content and I bagged myself two heroic kills. When we decided to stop progressing and just blitz normal I was removed at Garrosh. Now, this confused me...we're at Garrosh. 25 man guild. I was hovering around 6-8th position all night. The guy behind me was a monk...who I was about 60k+ dps infront of the whole night. So...bare that in mind, a 25 man guild...I'm 8th on the meter, 60k infront of the closest guy to me and I get removed?

So, I looked into it and I had been removed to let a friend in who was also an elemental shaman. I didn't want to be apart of a guild like that so...I joined a friends guild. I had been there for a week, two of my friends left and I was removed along with them.

I eventually joined my old guild. My Guild Master was kind enough to let me back after he had heard about my troubles. But sadly, nothing has changed here. Still on Garrosh, the roster is declining everyday and I have made my mind up. I will stick to this guild for when Warlords is released and I will raid with these guys.

I am by far no means a casual player. I play everyday and I'm constantly trying to raid. My progression has declined since wotlk due to my lovely guild disbanding mid way through Cataclysm.

So, I am here. Yet to have a cloak but that's my own fault I suppose. I just haven't truly tried to get it.

HOWEVER, I am not having this anymore. Garrosh must be defeated...so I call out to MMO-Champion forum viewers to help me out.

I do not care if you have a cloak or not. I do not care whether you have AotC or not. What I need is a team that knows what to do, and is willing to put some hours into learning and Killing Garrosh. I am on Aggramar EU and now we have cross realm Siege...this is very possible.

Battle Tag=Thelir#2348 . Throw me an add and more details will be discussed.

Thank you, Thelir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet is going to be finding/starting a group either on OpenRaid or using the oQueue addon.

I sympathize, but this isn't the place for a post like this. If you're looking to set up or or join a group, I highly recommend OpenRaid.

Thread closed.