Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Does this mean I actually have a chance of seeing Garrosh flex without an ilvl of 555? Cause my highest ilvl toon is stuck at 551
    no u still have no chance of it since they didnt nerf anything significant with which raid coulnt deal before on 530 itlv -_-

pretty usless nerf to usless difficulty wont change anything since u wtill need good players to carry u through it and good players just seemed to abandon flex alltogehter months ago.

if anything this 2.5->3.5 sec change should have made its way to normal encounter -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    "Please, please, please, don't simplify Enh to Ele levels. I play Enh because I like the complex rotation."
    "We're not. The complexity difference between Ele/Enh is intended. Merging damage sources won't reduce gameplay."

Wuh? Do Enhance shamans actually believe they have a complex rotation? I mean I don't play my shaman that much but I'm almost certain that Ele is harder than enhance...
    60%+Damage from Enh Elemental is sooooooo complex .... I would like to see this guy you Quted Achivments , just wonder if ele is soo easy why ther is so tew of us?? there should be Ele Shaman behind every corner .

Deleted
    never felt like this before, everytime I hear something new about WoD, I feel less excited for it. Even cata had us all interested before its release...

If Tess Greymane is there and it said her people, including Genn, are afflicted with something, that means Genn was apart of the invasion force?

Nice new Quest Log UI. =)

Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    The Lost Vikings?

The Lost Vikings?!

THE LOST VIKINGS?! I AM SO HAAAAAAPY
    Eh. Better to find an old abandonware version. Just tried the Rock n' Roll racing one. It was essentially just three tracks in an unmodifiable car. It was essentially bare bones of the bare bones that offered even less than the old shareware games did.

Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    The Lost Vikings?

The Lost Vikings?!

THE LOST VIKINGS?! I AM SO HAAAAAAPY
    Me too! I loved The Lost Vikings

That's a lot of familiar faces from Azeroth. Starting to worry we'll return to Azeroth from Draenor to find the world half controlled by Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    Oh, no word on the stealth nerf of BC raid loot in the patch note...
    Whats the deal? Tell me more...

do people really have issues on Flex Gar? thats so weird :\

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Where are the people who were saying that questing would never be improved because of instant 90's now?
    They don't really exist? The concern from that crowd has been about future improvements to the leveling experience overall from 1 to whatever the max level is, not about better quest design in a future expansion.

Also - holy crap, they actually remember that Tess Greymane exists?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    That's a lot of familiar faces from Azeroth. Starting to worry we'll return to Azeroth from Draenor to find the world half controlled by Azshara.
    I wouldn't worry. One thing that can be said about WoW Villains is they do wait for they're turn

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Me too! I loved The Lost Vikings
    dont forget RRR ^^ .

man i hope they bring also warcraft orc&humans and warcraft 2+ xpac back .

Deleted
    the lost vikins? omg!!!

time for blackthorne / blackhawk now!

So how to download them from EU? Someone told me to change region to US but there seems to be no place to do that, only change language on individual games.

Man I loved Lost Vikings, good addition to b.net, would love a sequel one day though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    So how to download them from EU? Someone told me to change region to US but there seems to be no place to do that, only change language on individual games.
    I just followed the link on the front page and was able to dl them.

Oh and there is Lost Vikings sequel already. Was made ages ago, not by Blizz though (I think).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2014-05-03 at 01:59 PM.

lost vikings and rock and roll racing is great but what about blackthorne!

If i check the d/l page it has Blackthorne on it. :>

I see the classic games are coming to Battle.net, now if only WC I and WC II would make it...