Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The way the quest and storylines seem to be laid out are amazing! I love how each zone is a different chapter in the story of WoD, and Garrisons are like their own bonus chapter, but still connect to the overall storyline of Draenor. We saw some of this "chapter-based questing" a little bit in Cata with zone revamps and 85 content, then we saw it even better in MoP w/ each questing zone. Now it seems to be alot more refined and fleshed out than ever before. Awesome!

I also like how the side quests are separate from the main story so players do't loose immersion in lots of grinding and it doesnt take away from the story. I also love those bonus objectives, seems pretty cool. The fact that they have 33 rares and 41 treasures for one zone makes me wonder about other zones as well! Now people can see why Blizz removed flying, all of that explorable content would be completely undermined. Exploring isnt the same when you're flying over it all. When WoD drops first thing i'll do is explore the continent instead of quest.

Overall the zone content seems pretty good. This should be one of WoD's big features IYAM, it's pretty exciting so far! Great work Blizz-Boys!

why do ppl say this is why that is why there removing flying.. lol its not 100% sure.. every 1 knowes good and well there will b flying come 6.1 or a little after. there not gonna take tha risk of loosing millions of subs and dollars over taking away flying..

Holy shit, one of the best games of all time is freeware on the Bnet website... and this is like a footnote :O

Also, those quests sound awesome.

Blackthorne is also available if anybody missed that showing up last year, though it should be noted that Rock n' Roll Racing is only 3 tracks, no upgrading, no travel, nada I'm guessing they couldn't get the rights to any of the music anymore and potentially some of other licensing/code. Which is a shame. I think Lost Vikings and Blackthorne are full though.
    Last edited by Nahela; 2014-05-03 at 03:54 PM.

"100 They Have My Son Find the Key to Corki's Cage and set him free." /twitch

Playing Lost Vikings, already at level 3. This game badass. Good memories!

Deleted
    i cant see any classic games except warcraft 3 that i own, any suggestion how to find them?

nwm, just follow link on mmo-champs mainpage and dowload it in EU
    Last edited by mmoc8ca75af5cb; 2014-05-03 at 04:19 PM.

"The Chase

Grom and his army are chasing you.
    Everything is exploding."

My favorite part of the notes right there.

a level 255 quest in frostridge? i didnt know this xpac had a 165 lvl cap increase. on a more serious note...those quest reward have to have the wrong ilvls. there's no way they would make 583 heroic warforged geared raiders replace all of it with 510 greens. they'll probably get bumped to like 610.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBeast View Post
    my main is 558 with 50+ attempts at him. hours of just sitting around discussing a plan that ends up not working. maybe, just maybe, i'll finally get a heirloom without throwing 30k for a normal garrosh kill.
    Or maybe you should find a competent raid group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Holy shit, one of the best games of all time is freeware on the Bnet website... and this is like a footnote :O

Also, those quests sound awesome.
    I would suggest checking it first. Just tried the RRR one and it was an incredibly short stripped down version of the game. Very little better than some online flash game. Not sure I see the point.
    Last edited by Luneward; 2014-05-03 at 04:56 PM.

Why are we seeing Blue tweets from a month ago in today's news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tebs View Post
    For those in the EU. if you would ike to download the classic games ( highly recommended for the lost vikings ) change your region in the download screen to North America, download then change it back.
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, look at those numbers on the quest rewards! So small! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    a level 255 quest in frostridge? i didnt know this xpac had a 165 lvl cap increase. on a more serious note...those quest reward have to have the wrong ilvls. there's no way they would make 583 heroic warforged geared raiders replace all of it with 510 greens. they'll probably get bumped to like 610.
    Um... no. If you have 583 stuff, you will be able to use it far into the expansion, maybe to the 3rd and 4th zone. Quest gear is never based around the previous expansions heroic raiding, instead it is based around the ilvl of players who just dinged 90 in the last expansion.

Hunter (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
    1%. Tank is dead. DS. Disengage. Deterrance. FD MD pet. Kill shot! Kill shot! Win! That WAS a thing back in LK
    But alas, Usso hasn't been able to taunta raid bosses for quite a long time now. (WatcherDev)

Are the devs really that freaking stupid? I personally STILL use distracting shot on some encounters in SoO...such as the grunts on the Galakras encounter. Not to mention it also helps get the fracture guy off of Jaina or whoever is back there. It *helps* the tank and the raid, I don't find it to be an "extra button" and completely "useless". So far, I'm rather disappointed with the abilities they are taking away from hunter come WoD. I'm willing to give it a shot, but holy shit, they just seem like they are getting a bit out of control. Removing Scatter Shot too...that has been a staple since Vanilla.
    sigh....I'm starting to think they want WoW to die off. - just my opinion

Did I miss the "omg WoD delay because Blizzard posted abandonware"? I didn't read all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmurph View Post
    why do ppl say this is why that is why there removing flying.. lol its not 100% sure.. every 1 knowes good and well there will b flying come 6.1 or a little after. there not gonna take tha risk of loosing millions of subs and dollars over taking away flying..
    nobody is going to quit. please link your armory and we will prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    Did I miss the "omg WoD delay because Blizzard posted abandonware"? I didn't read all the posts.
    THIS COST US A RAID TIER.

(You're welcome)

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    non seen so far also its not abandonware its snes emulated (legal for once ) XD

*update there 1 complaine XD