Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They removed: Two stats. Added more. Added One
    They changed nothing to raid difficulties. Read the blue post
    They remove spells.
    They add Garrisons. Sunsong Ranch says 'Hi'
    They add new glyphs, spell upgrades and lvl 100 talents as well as giving spec specific talents. Nothing an expansion hasn't gotten before
    They remove flying.
    They add a 24/7 PvP zone. Wintergrasp wants to say 'Hi' when you're finished speaking with Sunsong Ranch
    They plan to add more dungeons and MAYBE mythic for the older ones to keep them on the same level as new dungeons. Nothing an expansion hasn't done before
    They give us 2 new fancy capital cities. They gave us what now?
    They gave us a free 90. Actually, all things considered it cost 10$
    They add MORE different armor arts (I.e. LFR, Normal and HC will have different looking armor) Nothing an expansion hasn't done before.

Now let's do the math: For every feature they remove, we get roughly two things added somewhere else.
    Fixed this for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Fixed this for you.
    Multistrike, bonus armour and amplitude are new secondaries. Several other tertiaries of which I can't remember. Try again.
    Raid difficulties haven't been changed, just renamed. Starting to call someone George a different name doesn't change who they are. Try again.
    Sunsong Ranch and Garrisons are two different magnitudes of scope and arent comparable. May as well argue to raiders that "quest gear says 'Hi'". Try again.
    Wintergrasp is a glorified instanced pvp environment in which there is a set goal and a set reward with a definate winner. Ashran is more like a pvp Timeless Isle. Try again.
    "They gave us what now?" Doesn't even make sense from a counter argument standpoint. It's pretty clear what he said. Try again.
    All things considered it didn't cost an extra $10. Blizzard raised the price on their expansion. Correlation =/= causation. Try again.
    The only example an expansion has given us in which gear of the same tier is noticably different from it's different difficulty counterparts is T7 and that was a one off. This time it has different looking sets across three tier difficulties per tier. Try again.

I get it you're ~cynical~ but at least do your research before you even attempt a counter argument it just makes you look uneducated.