Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Not that amazing, since
    http://beyondthetree.wordpress.com/
    Beyond the Tree - pretty much already did the footwork for improving this model,. they could simply copy paste it if they are wise enough on it.
    Of course, they should pay BTT for it though.
    Myea... no. Those look terrible, new ones look good.

The model looks great, it's a tremendous improvement, they won't change the model, if you want less muscle, small ears or femininity, sorry to tell but, you choosed the wrong character since the begining.

People are stressed because of the lack of in game content, it doesn't matter how great the new models are, they gonna rage and hate every small post till the release of WoD...Don't waste your time arguing with these people..

She looks absolutely amazing when doing the /salute. You can sense that ferocious spirit!

No i dun like it
    Last edited by Mermaid; 2014-07-30 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    that belly button is fucking nasty.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you being serious right now? So people who chose the night elf model based on what she looked like in the game should have for-seen blizzard making her look like p!nk in a bikini?

Let me ask you this, if night elves weren't supposed to be cute and feminine why the fuck do they bounce like school girls as their idle animation?

Blizzard promised that the models wouldn't look different than your original character, and they added a ton of muscle tone to the nelves. People are allowed to be upset that their character has changed. They don't care if it's more in tune with the lore, all they know is now their character looks different, after blizzard promised that they wouldn't change anything drastic. To add insult to injury, they aren't offering any free services to change your race when these abominations go live.

If I continue to play wow, i'm going horde so i can gank the fuck out of these monsters.
    You could always turn off the new models . The closer to lore correct, the better. Although i'm not all sure about pointy nails.. oh well, i don't care. Blizzard puts more effort into their games than any other company on the planet & that goes for any & all games they have ever made.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Keymaster&r=Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    You guys complaining about the new models only say "they look worse", you give no actual reasonable reason why they look worse. You guys are the type that wouldn't like anything no matter how it looked.
    Well spoken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    They're simply more pronounced canines, making them look more dangerous and feral. It was in the original concept art too so I think it's a fine addition.
    The one original concept art piece I have seen (with the face by itself on a black background) looks decent. The artcraft one.. I did not like. Still not going to endorse the Artcraft-ed version of fangs. If Blizz wants to tone them down to the concept art look.. MAYBE.. but it's still a stretch IMO. We can therefore agree to differ on our view of them.

#FlightIsImportant

Looks okay. I don't get the fangs however. I have nothing against them, but have NElves ever had fangs?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Looks okay. I don't get the fangs however. I have nothing against them, but have NElves ever had fangs?
    Always had, but only really shown in Art.

I personally like them, but perhaps they are a bit too long.

Quote Originally Posted by SvarogNL View Post
    Always had, but only really shown in Art.

I personally like them, but perhaps they are a bit too long.
    Many are refering to the WC3 Artwork of the moon priestess and I don't really get it. She has pointy teeth but not long fangs like the new model.
    Humans have pointy teeth like this too. Mine are nearly as pointy as hers.
    My GF just told me, she talked about pointy teeth with an american girl in her former language learning class who told her that americans often get their pointy teeth filed down as children, freaky. Wonder if thats why many think the teeth on the artwork are looking like canine fang. oO

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful! Love the fangs!

Does the tip/base of the nose look weird and a little off colored to anyone else

Deleted
    Excruciating.

It still looks like a shemale (see datamined model). I don't see major improvements in her body and I can BET they didn't scrap that model and start again. The amount of work that "daughter of Draenor" got compared to our beloved night elves is just... put them side by side and you will see the difference. This looks so hurried and amateurish compared to the orc female, tauren male and human female.

Where should I start? Her jawline is WAY off, again, same as in datamined model. Her expressions are stiff, doesn't even compare with the detailed emotions that we saw for the other models.
    Her body is just painful to look at, I don't see this as a stylistic choice, in my oppinion that should be PLEASING to the eye, even if it's not anatomically correct. And it's not, it looks horrible. In the old model these choices don't stand out very much and she still looks graceful and agile, but if the new model is supposed to be GRACEFUL then... it must mean I'm a ballerina.

I've been a night elf fan since warcraft 3 and I am extremely dissapointed of Blizzard's disregard for this race. Will never pay to play this in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Blizz, putting the old model's graphics at low, doesn't make the new model look better. Kinda pathetic if you had to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Excruciating.

It still looks like a shemale (see datamined model). I don't see major improvements in her body and I can BET they didn't scrap that model and start again. The amount of work that "daughter of Draenor" got compared to our beloved night elves is just... put them side by side and you will see the difference. This looks so hurried and amateurish compared to the orc female, tauren male and human female.

Where should I start? Her jawline is WAY off, again, same as in datamined model. Her expressions are stiff, doesn't even compare with the detailed emotions that we saw for the other models.
    Her body is just painful to look at, I don't see this as a stylistic choice, in my oppinion that should be PLEASING to the eye, even if it's not anatomically correct. And it's not, it looks horrible. In the old model these choices don't stand out very much and she still looks graceful and agile, but if the new model is supposed to be GRACEFUL then... it must mean I'm a ballerina.

I've been a night elf fan since warcraft 3 and I am extremely dissapointed of Blizzard's disregard for this race. Will never pay to play this in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Blizz, putting the old model's graphics at low, doesn't make the new model look better. Kinda pathetic if you had to do that.
    The only detail that gives that feeling of shemale is the wide of the shoulders and the rib cage is too big for a female model, I feel the same that more effort was put into the fem orc model than in this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

alll the females look de-breasted.. just an impression >.>

I can masturbate to this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Excruciating.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the default setting used for the model viewer for MMO-Champion and IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SHEMALE. So please stop it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's the default setting used for the model viewer for MMO-Champion and IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SHEMALE. So please stop it.
    Take a good llok at her shoulders
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Take a good llok at her shoulders
    I have and I still disagree.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I had not noticed it until now, I even created an account to post my pov.
    I've played Night Elf since forever and I really like the race and its lore. I don't support Blizzard to give female nelves manly bodies, but what really bothers me a lot is that the texture they used for their abs seems kinda wrong IMO.
    Again, I know it's up to everyone to like it or not, and my opinion is not gonna change anyone's mind, but my point is, if they really messed it up with the texture, at least they should take a look at it again to ensure they did it the way they should have.

These are my worries, take a look at the picture, maybe the one that is wrong is me. (They can say Night Elf anatomy is different from Human anatomy though)

Note: since i'm new here, I can not post images directly, so please add "http:" at the beggining.

//imgur.com/EjZ4Lup