Deleted
    I love DH's scars, claws, muscles and veins effect. I must admit that female DH will be looking amazing - especially with hidden bulgy eyes.

Unfortunately males seem to look just like they were, at least those "basic" ones:

Because the alternate look seem to be pretty HD:

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like the tattoos. Any chance they will let us toggle to not show the chest item for DH?
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    I really like the tattoos. Any chance they will let us toggle to not show the chest item for DH?
    they said most of the hunter armor will be very revealing.

tbh, idk why the females have to be covered anymore. breasts are breasts, male or female, it's the same shit. if they're not being... manipulated in a sexual way, they're not sexual. they also could have just obscured the nipples with tattoos, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they said most of the hunter armor will be very revealing.

tbh, idk why the females have to be covered anymore. breasts are breasts, male or female, it's the same shit. if they're not being... manipulated in a sexual way, they're not sexual. they also could have just obscured the nipples with tattoos, too.
    Maybe because soft dangling tissue is more vulnerable? Just a thought...

If you've ever taken a hit in the tit you'd know it hurts like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Maybe because soft dangling tissue is more vulnerable? Just a thought...

If you've ever taken a hit in the tit you'd know it hurts like hell.
    i know. i'm just saying, that most male demon hunters are shirtless, i don't see the need for a female one to not be able to be shirtless as well.

i'm for less revealing armor all around(if you'll look, you'll see i am ALWAYS against bikini plate), but demon hunters are kind of iconic in this sense.

Can you imagine the shitstorm shirtless Demon Hunter gals would cause?

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember back in Classic for a few weeks after the dungeon sets got new models, the Beaststalker chestpiece didn't have a model on night elf females. People called it "breaststalker". So yeah, I can imagine perfectly what would happen if female demon hunter didn't have chest armor.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can you imagine the shitstorm shirtless Demon Hunter gals would cause?
    I think it's a cool idea, Blizzard could just strategically place the tattoos and airbrush out the nipple-y parts. Still probably wouldn't be PG enough for the game, however >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it's a cool idea, Blizzard could just strategically place the tattoos and airbrush out the nipple-y parts. Still probably wouldn't be PG enough for the game, however >.<
    Isn't it okay for women to walk around topless? I mean if women can do that out in the streets where any youngling can see then it shouldn't be an issue right?

Quote Originally Posted by Reimann View Post
    Seems the default Demon Hunter "skin" texture fixed the nelf female abs ( and bellybutton!), finally, and default eye cover to hide headlights? Yes please. Looks like I'm rolling DH!

She looks way better, imo. Def an improvement with just a retexture and hiding the eyes. Sheesh.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2015-08-07 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Isn't it okay for women to walk around topless? I mean if women can do that out in the streets where any youngling can see then it shouldn't be an issue right?
    You can walk around topless in Portland and NYC, at least! Had some friends participate in the Naked Bike Ride in Pdx this year, went over there to watch a part of it...pretty nonplussed at all the naked dudes and ladies with their junk hanging out riding on their bikes. Really we sexualize nudity waaaaaay too much, remove the sexual context and it's pretty meh.

I'd really rather not see anyone nude - male or female. I'd prefer men to have their chests covered too, tbqh.

Really hoping the women get the retex on non-DH and that the males get their awkward torsos fixed. Still not sure why they didn't keep their prior body shape. Now they kind of feel like they got squished..

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You can walk around topless in Portland and NYC, at least! Had some friends participate in the Naked Bike Ride in Pdx this year, went over there to watch a part of it...pretty nonplussed at all the naked dudes and ladies with their junk hanging out riding on their bikes. Really we sexualize nudity waaaaaay too much, remove the sexual context and it's pretty meh.
    They had some topless event here for... women having the right to go topless I think? Anyways, the event didn't really start because some men had the audacity to come to an awareness event. The people participating said there were too many pervs and decided not to go topless.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont want them to be topless. But the chest item should not cover their beautiful tattos. So i hope Blitz gives DH some special treatment with chest items
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    I dont want them to be topless. But the chest item should not cover their beautiful tattos. So i hope Blitz gives DH some special treatment with chest items
    To be honest I'd like a chest 'wrap', like bandages that go across rather than titty cups. Maybe the tattoos could glow through them? I'unno.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimann View Post
    To be honest I'd like a chest 'wrap', like bandages that go across rather than titty cups. Maybe the tattoos could glow through them? I'unno.
    I'd rather not see bandages across the chest. It's bad enough we have the "shirts" that are chest bandages. Honestly I think the tattoos acting as a sort of "pasty" would work well. But it will never happen.

Sig by Isilrien

No top topless, and no to pasties. Bleck!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to the posibility of racial night elf armor that we've been teased with for the past 10 year via official & concept art.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I'd rather not see bandages across the chest. It's bad enough we have the "shirts" that are chest bandages. Honestly I think the tattoos acting as a sort of "pasty" would work well. But it will never happen.
    What's wrong with chest bandages? Unless you're doing it tightly for binding they shouldn't cause any problems, I would think. I like the way they look. /shrugs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post

Something tells me demon hunters would like the pain.
    Why don't they go out all naked? And the guys too? What's all this ... armor schmarmor stuff? Gosh. The only cover they need is for their eyes.

Genital tattoos would be amazing. Add some scales in there and you've got some really cool stuff.
    Last edited by mmoc4270a35a12; 2015-08-08 at 12:02 PM.

oh, the scaled skin option could be topless, like naga have scales covering their breasts.

but i'd like a small chest bandage, that'd be the best option.