Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Much as I want the warhorse, I think if it ends up a store mount, I will pass this time. I actually bought the Sparkle pony and the Bat, but enough is enough. Put these in the game somewhere, or make them profession finding/creating. Tired of shelling out even more money to Blizzard along with the monthly fee I already pay.
    I gave in during the first store offerings myself and wish I hadn't. As long as the store keeps netting them sales they're going to keep filling it with more items instead of developing them as unique quest/drop rewards. I know they aren't required, but I like the mounts/pets the store has and would love them for my characters. I'm just not going to throw more than my subscription fee at them for it. I'm an on again/off again player and every time something hits the store, it makes it that much easier to unsubscribe (not the only reason for it, just makes burnout that much faster).

Deleted
    Haha, i remember a bunch of people on here saying WoD would surely be released around august or sooner.
    Never have i laughed so hard. Fanboys....
    But no worries, go smash yer piggybanks, Blizzard is about to sell out some mounts again.

PS: Blizzard's art teams desperatly needs a field trip to some horse stables and study their actual movement. Donations for that will come trough another vanity pet soonTM
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2014-05-16 at 02:53 PM.

this is more salt on " beta will be soon " crowd's wounds ;0

alpha possibly in june then beta when september ???? and ptr before blizzcon ? :P

So 3 april post about alpha came along, still nothing new there. How long will it be between alpha and beta? And between blog post about beta and actual beta up?

We all know that atleast one of those mounts will be on the store. Hopefully it will be the horse, cause I dont want it :P The other one looks cool, so I would prefer to hunt for it IN THE GAME.

But, wont be shocked if both will be on store..
    Last edited by CrusaderNerò87; 2014-05-16 at 03:35 PM.

Strongly looking like December more and more. #WarlordsofDecember

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Haha, i remember a bunch of people on here saying WoD would surely be released around august or sooner.
    Never have i laughed so hard. Fanboys....
    But no worries, go smash yer piggybanks, Blizzard is about to sell out some mounts again.

PS: Blizzard's art teams desperatly needs a field trip to some horse stables and study their actual movement. Donations for that will come trough another vanity pet soonTM
    Well at least you don't have any axes to grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Not liking how ravagers went from looking like the ever awesome Scrabs from oddworld to a reskinned silithid.

"We will get the build out soon" = WOD 2015 release

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxalys View Post
    So you polish alpha versions nowadays... is this some kind of a joke?
    And if they didn't polish it, their idiotic playerbase would take it as a personal insult that it's not as polished as live and no doubt instantly decide that alpha reflects the expansion's quality at launch.

Horse mount flying animation is pretty cool

....but those twitter babies infuriate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Horse mount flying animation is pretty cool

....but those twitter babies infuriate me.
    Amen, it paints a bad picture for the WoW community as a whole.

They whine about everything, go play a different game if you don't like to wait. They freaking whine like brats who want their candy early, they don't know that the longer they wait the more delicious the candy will seem.

10+ Year Old Account
    at the end of the day, its not us that blizzard has to answer to about delays of alphas and betas, its the shareholders/whatnot when the Q2 call comes in and the subs are below 5 or 6M. im glad i have no faith in blizzard getting this xpac out in a speedy manner. i'd be pissed if i expected it out any sooner than 12/20. im highly doubting that at this point.

Can't say I'm terribly surprised by this, but their look/animation is pretty damn goofy.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-05-16 at 07:16 PM.

Zarhym commented on why Alpha is taking so long to be released.
    "Something, something, we're waiting until Wildstar release on June 3rd before we start beta so people won't leave WoW, something, something."

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    "Something, something, we're waiting until Wildstar release on June 3rd before we start beta so people won't leave WoW, something, something."
    Yea it is kinda obvious what they're doing. They announced the Alpha during ESO's headstart and are obviously waiting for Wildstar now to announce either the Beta or more Alpha news to bring attention back to WoD.

its the way of the blizz
    be vague -
    announce things 6-10 months too early
    expect patience
    castigate anyone highlighting the above .
    i guess if they actually played the game there would be more sense of emergency for immediate changes

10+ Year Old Account
    People are complaining about the alpha release? ಠ_ಠ

This is the first alpha that we have even gotten loads of information about. You know what alpha meant in the past? If you had access to it due to being in an inner circle, it was also on condition of an iron-clad NDA. People didn't really talk about it beyond "hey, I heard alpha has started so when do you think beta will come?"

Blizzard has been very open about it this time around. Instead of keeping the alpha stuff on a closed internal server, they've put it on a public one -- knowing full well about the dataminers. There is either no NDA or it has been significantly relaxed. We've received a lot of communication about the upcoming expansion changes. In fact, this has been such a different experience!

And you complain about a release date for the alpha.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

That horse run animation, all I have to say is "lol"

>_> Come on Bliz animation 101, use a reference or something...do all the horse mounts run like that? haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Beta invites for few hundred people to safe probably 1m+ people playing Wildstar? Yep, sounds exactly like Blizzard. #Warlords of December

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    People are complaining about the alpha release? ಠ_ಠ

This is the first alpha that we have even gotten loads of information about. You know what alpha meant in the past? If you had access to it due to being in an inner circle, it was also on condition of an iron-clad NDA. People didn't really talk about it beyond "hey, I heard alpha has started so when do you think beta will come?"

Blizzard has been very open about it this time around. Instead of keeping the alpha stuff on a closed internal server, they've put it on a public one -- knowing full well about the dataminers. There is either no NDA or it has been significantly relaxed. We've received a lot of communication about the upcoming expansion changes. In fact, this has been such a different experience!

And you complain about a release date for the alpha.
    hahahahaha u so funny man! You THINK they are releasing info about the alpha because they CARE about US!? They care only about their pockets and if they dont give us any info about the game until the beta starts than chances are ppl will get tired and just move on.If that happens their subs will drop like a 1 ton stone boulder to the bottom of the lake.