Thread: WoD at E3?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

WoD at E3?

Not sure where I could go about finding out this information so I thought... "hey! I'll ask here and promote some discussion in the process."

Basically I was wondering if Blizzard is attending E3 in a few weeks time and if we can expect a more recent build of their Alpha to be playable on the show floor? I mean they were there last year, when they dropped the bombshell about Diablo going to consoles. Who's to say they won't be there again!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong but I don't think Blizzard ever announces or even has announced WoW related stuff at E3 unless it were to be coming to consoles. E3 mainly focuses on consoles rather than PC. Blizzcon is pretty much the E3 for WoW.

Plus, E3 is too busy announcing the next useless gimmick/update for the consoles and CoD 15 or whatever one they're on now. I used to always look forward to E3. Now, it's so boring because all they talk about are games I hardly care about or like I said useless gimmicks, apps, or updates. The only part of E3 I watch anymore is the Nintendo panel. The only games I care about this year at E3 are all Nintendo games. The new Wii U Zelda game (not Hyrule Warriors but is another game I am excited for) might finally get shown, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, and Bayonetta 2. That's pretty much it. Everything else is just like "oh ok cool". I think I went a little off topic there lol.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-05-23 at 03:18 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

If they do release WoD in Aug, E3 would be a good place to announce the release date, because there is no way they will wait to release WoD after Blizzcon.