Thread: Mythic T17...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I honestly kind of love it. It's perfect for a mut rogue.

100% my favorite rogue armor.

I don't think the artists who design rogue armor sets capture the essence of the class well at all. Going to assume whoever did Nightslayer/Bloodfang are completely different people.

Haha the flat poison vials on the chest xD I don't think WoW tiers will ever inspire true awe again before they make chest and leg armor 3D.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I just love this and need to gush a bit more. It looks like a WWI-inspired, chemical warfare-loving, true master of poisons. The details in the vials, the gasmask, the dripping on the shoulders...very specialized, very unique.

So it's either a 100% love or 100% hate set.

Deleted
    That is the best Rouge armor I have ever seen. Brb time to roll a Rouge omg.

I absolutely love it. Sixteen tiers of shadowy, blades and dark themes. Not to say those are bad, they were pretty rogueish. But not a single tier before T17 had such a overwhelming poison theme, and rogues have used poisons forever. My only beef with it is that the vials are painted on. I play a assassination rogue which of course deal with poisons, and have always wanted a set like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    So it's either a 100% love or 100% hate set.
    That's how most sets go, which is good imo. Make a variety of sets for everyone, with so many people and different tastes then after so many tiers sets someone is bound to be happy with one and transmog it.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least we still have transmog.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like this set to be honest. The poison/steampunk theme is going to go well with my engineering rogue who loves assassination. Hopefully there'll be some cool poison themed set bonuses.

The gas mask is dope as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggiva View Post
    I quite like this set to be honest. The poison/steampunk theme is going to go well with my engineering rogue who loves assassination. Hopefully there'll be some cool poison themed set bonuses.

The gas mask is dope as fuck.
    Set bonuses that match the theme of the set? *Tears up* that is the most genius thing I've ever heard!

It looks awesome
    You can tell that the artists really had a theme that set the tone, that makes it kind of special. Just look at other sets, like the mage one, it obviously has no theme at all and looks like any generic gear set in the game, nothing special.

The only thing I would change is the left eye, it should be as big as the right one

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the mythic set. It's different, uniquely roguish, and I love the poison theme. It's time to move on from bloodfang, guys. The gas mask is awesome, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is the mask the way it is good god <.< Reminds me of ICC tier geist face D:
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post
    I love the mythic set. It's different, uniquely roguish, and I love the poison theme. It's time to move on from bloodfang, guys. The gas mask is awesome, too.
    Bloodfang was always too cliche bad-ninja. The color scheme is nice but it's so... uninspired. I've always preferred Alliance T9.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    WE ARE THE BROGUE
    RESlSTANCE lS FUTlLE
    YOU WlLL BE BACKSTABBED
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Someone had posted a video of what I imagine to be an incomplete version of the set, and it looked like Bozo the Clown. It was atrocious and I was worried. But this new, finalized screenshot, I'm actually really impressed with the set!

First of all, leather - they finally got it right! You can even see the patchwork and stitched elements, as well as the pockets. The color scheme is perfect; browns, greens and tans. And probably the most important aspect of the set are the aesthetics and the theme of it - a gas mask with vials of poison and poison dripping from the shoulders; the belt buckle, which is basically two smaller daggers or throwing knives.

I haven't been this impressed with a tier set in awhile. I give it a 9/10. There's nothing too over-the-top or flashy about it. They went back to the basics and it looks badass!
    Last edited by OneSent; 2014-05-23 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    It looks fucking awesome.

Sooo much sexyness. Makes me wanna main my rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might look good for Undead.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.