Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I'm sorry, but no 30 year old looks like they're 18-23 years old lol. If you had said she was 25 and could pass off for an 18 year old, I MIGHT believe you. Either way, a 12 year age gap is far too large when the man is the younger of the two. I say this not to sound sexist, but because men finish maturing FAR later then women, and this almost guarantees that your girlfriend has power over you. She is essentially a mother figure, as her brain has long ago finished maturing while yours won't for at least another 5-10 years.
    If on looked at picture of me at 30 and a picture at me of my present age of 52, the only difference between those pictures is my hair line. Even the color of my hair is the same in both pictures. I found it pretty funny recently, I walked into a red dot store and actually got carded. I had not been carded in so long, the person thought I was underage. Guess I only wished I was so young now

The number of children speaking as though 30 is old is ridiculous...

Anyway, who cares? You're both adults (kinda). You're 18 and almost certainly at a different place in your life. It's rare that someone at 30 can have much in common with someone at 18. I'm not talking about the small stuff, like what shows and books you like, but the big, life changing decision stuff. Ride it out and see how it goes.

I'm sorry, but no 30 year old looks like they're 18-23 years old lol. If you had said she was 25 and could pass off for an 18 year old, I MIGHT believe you. Either way, a 12 year age gap is far too large when the man is the younger of the two. I say this not to sound sexist, but because men finish maturing FAR later then women, and this almost guarantees that your girlfriend has power over you. She is essentially a mother figure, as her brain has long ago finished maturing while yours won't for at least another 5-10 years.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    The number of children speaking as though 30 is old is ridiculous...

Anyway, who cares? You're both adults (kinda). You're 18 and almost certainly at a different place in your life. It's rare that someone at 30 can have much in common with someone at 18. I'm not talking about the small stuff, like what shows and books you like, but the big, life changing decision stuff. Ride it out and see how it goes.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
    A full fledged adult using the "dur hur yous is a kid" thing

So sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    lmfao.....
    Hehe, well someone else mentioned that her daughter in 9 years will still be closer to his age and look better than her mother (most likely). It would certainly be an akward situation :P.

Who cares about your mom, you hit a gold vein here. Do the mom (the 30y old one, not yours ofc), untill she gets a bit older, which i say is max 9 years, then just switch to the daughter. Or even better some mom, daughter and you fun times.

The possibilities you could have with this, hope you dont let them all go to waste, because you didnt tell your mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevertrap View Post
    I am an 18 year old male dating a 30 year old female. We have been in a relationship the past 2 months. As often as possible, I will go to her house and we will sleep together and hangout and just have fun. On the weekends when we both do not work, we go out on dates and such. How do I tell my mom I'm in a relationship with a 30 year old?

Every day we get closer and closer and things are getting extremely serious, I want her to meet my parents. How would I go about doing this?
    Whoa! Slow down there tiger. Two months is not a lot of time to really get to know someone.

Your best bet is to wait and introduce her to your parents when you are out of their house on your own and have a successful career.

Until then, just enjoy the time you have with her and grow from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Ton of funny stuff in the thread - But I'll throw this out there:
    - The age gap would be nothing almost (see below) if the kid wasn't in the picture
    - The posts above about your pleasure rate, and the perception of someone who's probably had more penis than you've wanked it, is something that should have been left out of the original topic; you're going to get flamed, and please understand: we all thought we were mac daddies at 18, but in reality we were pitiful and semi worthless in bed.
    - If She's the one, hit it and quit it, or understand what you're getting into.

Good Luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Who cares about your mom, you hit a gold vein here. Do the mom (the 30y old one, not yours ofc), untill she gets a bit older, which i say is max 9 years, then just switch to the daughter. Or even better some mom, daughter and you fun times.

The possibilities you could have with this, hope you dont let them all go to waste, because you didnt tell your mommy.
    Thread is incredible this time of night

Deleted
    I don't know... maybe a 12 year difference could be overlooked, but some dudes in here dating chicks 20 or more years older than them? To me it would feel like being with my mom, and while I love my mom, I don't love my mom if you know what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    I don't know... maybe a 12 year difference could be overlooked, but some dudes in here dating chicks 20 or more years older than them? To me it would feel like being with my mom, and while I love my mom, I don't love my mom if you know what I mean.
    One of my friends is about 27 years old and he has married a 60 y/o woman. MILFs can be hot, you know.

Well, on a bright side, if she doesn't look that good in 10years, You'll have younger copy of her come at age

That won't be wrong also.

Based on your style of writing and problems you've made up for yourself, I have to say that you are still infantile, despite being 18, and live off of your parents. She clearly has a mom syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorality View Post
    This. When you realize that her kid is only 9 years younger than you (a smaller difference than you and her), you'll tell yourself that it isn't right. You have a long life ahead of you, and being in a relationship with someone that has a kid, and you're only 18, - it's not worth it. There are more fish in the pond, you just have to wait patiently for the right person.
    Yes, because everyone must be the same, think the same, and prioritize the same things.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Pics or it isn't happening.

Since I don't know you, I can't really say how it will work out, but I've seen this before. Now the only reason I know any of this is because they are both facebook whores and posted EVERYTHING on FB and it showed up in my feed. A facebook friend of mine (not really my friend, just met him once and he friended me on FB) was 18 when he started dating this 29 year old with 2 kids. They went through the honeymoon phase, posting lovey dovey things and making grand proclamations of love on FB. Things were apparently so good, that they decided to get married after 2 months. Shortly after they got married, the relationship turned into a train wreck. They had lots of fights openly over FB, and he got caught sending msgs to a girl he was trying to sleep with. Based on what I've seen from them, they are the definitions of white trash, but I don't know you so I can't tell you how your situation will pan out. The moral of my story though, is it may seem good now two months in, but bitches with kids be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    Yes, because everyone must be the same, think the same, and prioritize the same things.
    This doesn't imply that no one is making poor decisions.

What you do is force air over your vocal chords whilst using your tongue and lips to form the phrase: 'mum I'm dating a 30 year old'

If it's true love. I think your parents will accept her.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Damn the arbitrary rule says I can't have any below 21. Now I'm sad.
    Girls don't get REALLY hot until their 20s anyway. With rare exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but no 30 year old looks like they're 18-23 years old lol.
    This is not true at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.