Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Oh my god, they both look so stupid! ha ha ha, laughably so!!

Treads? What moron thought that was a good idea?

Those clutch/brake levers are completely retarded...nobody wants a lever that you put your hand/fingers through, they need to be open for easy release.

Yes, i get that these are just show bikes, but still...they look awful.

Play both factions...so looking at the craftsmanship of the bikes themselves, Alliance hands down. The Horde bike looks like its made out of plastic, vs the Alliance is steely slick. The tire choice for both is holding them back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though I voted(not saying for which bike) as a bifactional(both factions mind you) player, I win either way.... both bikes will be mine due to the mounts.....lmao!

I wish the vote will end soon

I cant wait to masturbate to all the Alliance QQ about how there bike was purposely designed to look shitty so it would lose cause blizz loves the horde LOL

Alliance would look better with tires.

... Are treads really viable for motorcycles? I've never seen one with treads so I'm assuming it's just there for looks over usefulness.

And for some reason I think Mantid when I look at the Alliance chopper with the carapace body.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummiehorde View Post
    I wish the vote will end soon

I cant wait to masturbate to all the Alliance QQ about how there bike was purposely designed to look shitty so it would lose cause blizz loves the horde LOL
    Horde players embarrassing themselves daily as usual.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    I'm a alliance fanboy... BUT i like the horde bike more
    Alliance bike would have looked alot better ( only if they would of added a fron fender)
    looks like a nude prost to me.

Can't choose, don't wanna... But on the off chance we don't get both, Horde it is, no Alliance characters at the moment, so wanna rock it on the Horde chopper.

I actually absolutely adore both bikes, and I waffled for a while on which to pick because they're both beautiful, but in the end faction loyalty won out and I chose Horde.

But I hope they both end up being made. The *FREE* clause is pretty much indicating to me that the loser bike will be a cash shop item.

What is the point? We know with a third Horde expansion upcoming, they are going to put the Horde bike in the game.

For the Horde - the alliance one looks more like a glorified snowmobile

Both are super ugly.

Deleted
    Alliance just kind of looks goofy,not what I expected when they were describing it. Though the Alliance bike would probably look better in-game than the Horde bike.
    What I mostly dislike about the Alliance bike are the swords at the front,and it simply leaves the impression it lacks touch-ups. So,despite being a proud Alliance fanboy,my vote goes to the Horde one.

Both are really unimpressive. Hoped for really bulky ones and more of a full design, not those half thought designs.

Alliance bike looks still like a bug, with those blades at the front it reminds me of an ant and it looks not agile and knightish enough. Normal wheels would have been way better for the alliance bikes, so it looks faster and therefore more dangerous as it is not especially bulky.

Horde bike is also boring, where is the skull over the front wheel? It looks incredibly empty. For the trike look its also not bulky enough as it really looks like the trikes already ingame it just doesn't give the feeling of a dangerous war machine.

Also it is generally halfassed. Either you make it practical or you make it look awesome and overdesigned so you have one theme really flashed out. But some parts just look/ are really unpractical and the design isn't fully on the bike, just parts colored and themed a bit making them look rather empty.

Not gonna vote, because I don't bother having one.
    Liked the original alliance idea more as I like more to have a mount incorporating speed and agility rather than having a pseudo siege weapon bulldozing pointlessly over the map. That gives me the sense of being just brutal and dumb. It can look hordish and orcish without losing the look of actually being a bike.

Honestly, I don't really "like" either one. Firstly, I don't understand why both bikes needed to have treads, but the Alliance bike looks especially stupid with them. Secondly, I think the Alliance bike kind of looks like a very shiny bug, and not like the plate armor look they were going for.

I suppose I prefer the Horde bike more, because I think it fits the Horde style better than the Alliance bike does the Alliance style. Still, it's the lesser of two evils. Considering how much both these bikes probably cost, I'm thoroughly unimpressed.

Deleted
    Thought both looks awesome!

Hard to decide, though go with the Alliance, really like the armor body of it. Wish it was normal tires but well, still an awesome design. Though Horde looks awesome too, sad cant have both.

Horde bike looks so much better.... the Alliance bike looks like some kind of bug or something. #TEAMHORDE

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the horde snowmobile honestly.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Alliance bike looks like someone sat on a beetle and squashed it.
    I think it'd look way better if it wasn't so 'long' and hadn't been so shiny - since when is armor reflective? Shouldn't it have a more gritty look? /shrug

I hope if one is cash shop, it's for charity.