Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rainbow baaaaaaack!

I've been waiting for that since the back designs were datamined!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    The treatment of the womenfolk is probably on a clan by clan basis. Geyah wasn't the leader of the orcs in Garadar, her husband was - and leadership fell to Garrosh (the whole point of the player character getting involved is because he was useless as a leader) when he died. In Rise of the Horde, Blackhand treats his daughter Griselda as basically a non-entity. He's got "the heir and the spare" in Rend and Maim, and Griselda was just sort of ... there. Any time she's shown interacting with her father she's usually scolded or cuffed for some perceived wrongdoing. He actually forbade her from drinking the blood of Mannoroth because of her "insolence".

Besides, as the quote about the Iron Maidens implies, it seems most of the "sexism" comes to matters of war. Female orcs might be equal or greater in matters of the hearth or clan (Greatmothers or mates to clan chiefs) or in shamanism, but the military might be expressly the dominion of the men.
    Man Blackhand was a douche in the books :P

So the dungeon journal just tells you how to do the fights now? I thought the whole point was to describe what the boss was going to do and let you devise your own strategy; it just straight up tells you what to do now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    So the dungeon journal just tells you how to do the fights now? I thought the whole point was to describe what the boss was going to do and let you devise your own strategy; it just straight up tells you what to do now.
    They have done it this way because what happens currently is that when you tell folks what to do they don't do it, or they do stupid things like standing in fire or whatever.. And well if people can't follow these simple instructions then well..

Deleted
    That shaman set is
    UGLY

anyone knows good non tier sets for shaman? need to transmog this ugly piece of windwhatever.

Deleted
    Those shoulders look like giant vacuum cleaners.

In 6.1 if you type /afk your character will play automatically.

Why does it look Draenish? It's the SHAMAN set. Of all things that should look like it was made specifically for Orcs, THAT'D BE IT.

so much for disc priest/holy pala not being expansion king healers again - 2 first raid encounters and healer shields are vital mechanics of encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    I'm not saying anything definite, but in all those dungeon journal entries there seems to be a lot of 'avoid x' for DPS - which is basically saying 'move away from x'. Depending on the frequency of these abilities, how much can we expect the design philosophy of encounters being tuned around ranged caster DPS having less mobility to hold true?
    theres easy answear - those wont be tuned at raid having 5:1 range vs melee ratio only for example 7:7 - so range having less mobility and loosing dps wont be that much of problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Why does MMO champ never show the sets on the races that matter ? Like trolls and pandas

Seriously? Am I the only person who laughs when I see a boss called The Iron Maidens because I get the reference?

So there's a new race called Goron that look like rock monsters, eat ore and roll around.

Oh, sorry. GorEn. Real original there, blizzard.

we will see on 2014/15 next live raid, that the alliance is far better because of the balancing racials..

10+ Year Old Account
    Who let Brain May into the live raid?

Deleted
    More gimmicky puzzles for raid encounters plox.
    I think I actually preferred stuff like ICC-era choreography or even V-lines for Brutallus.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenwyrm View Post
    Seriously? Am I the only person who laughs when I see a boss called The Iron Maidens because I get the reference?
    You must be a real Trooper.

The people that this is actually intended for don't read the dungeon journal now so i don't see this changing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    they look epic! more and more every year !

Deleted
    Healer Healers -
    Interrupt Fel Blast.

Unless the "interrupt" is some gimmicky mechanic and/or this was meant for dps. Priests say hi.

That shaman t17 looks like dungeon blues with slightly fancier shoulder effects. Which stinks because the other tier sets they've shown so far have all been great.