Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, some decent sale prices but nothing in the first batch i have an interest in. Divinity could be fun for a while but only 20% off makes me a bit sad.

Damn, Witcher 2 with 80% off, tempting considering all the reviews and comments. But RPG's (like skyrim and fallout) generally aren't my cup of tea. How is it compared to those two games?
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Deleted
    My wallet is dancing on the monitor with relief.
    Nothing of interest, perhaps next time...

I hope people here realize that there is a LOT more on sale than just the front page, right?

I'm browsing through the regular store pages, and seeing a lot of things marked down by like 50% or more.

Just because you dont see what you want on the front page, doesn't mean it's not on sale. You just have to look.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    disappointing games for the first day of sales, only one of those i like is Far cry, and i already own it.

Divinity: Original sin looks pretty cool, but i don't want to spend £24 on an unfinished game. if that was cheaper i would buy it, but not paying that for an unfinished early access game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the green team! No idea how this team competition works, also wallet weeping, Far Cry 3 is in the library.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I hope people here realize that there is a LOT more on sale than just the front page, right?

I'm browsing through the regular store pages, and seeing a lot of things marked down by like 50% or more.

Just because you dont see what you want on the front page, doesn't mean it's not on sale. You just have to look.
    True, but you want to wait untill the last day with the other pages. Daily deal or Flash sale; otherwise you wait untill the last day
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    No idea, its not that I bought many games beforehand aswell. Inn reality deep down I just want to go back to 2004-2009 when it was all about WoW and Diablo2 for me...And occasionaly some random games like Warcraft 3

When I open steam I just see crap upon crap...I ask myself why anyone would spend time and money on all these games that seem to be constantly released...I mean good for them to enjoy games, but I can't get there.

I'm to much off a one at a time gamer. I stick with one game, and see it trough to the very end. Or I cycle between very few games.

3 biggest problems for me (going to offend people here Im sure)

1. To many FPS games, or games that has guns inn them. I don't touch it - Never will, even just using FPS elements inn games I played I don't enjoy.

2. Indie games. Waste of time, waste off money - It last what 20 hours and cost 10 bucks? For me to play a game I need to know I'm inn for the long run, something I can spend alot off time on and work towards a goal.

3. Games that have been released are to much the same. Dev's dosen't seem to make anything interesting and new, and when it happens its useally some quirky wierd platformer indie game that I again don't understand why people like..

/flame away.
    You can have your own opinion about specific titles, for example I'm not a huge shooter fan either, but it's funny you contradict yourself with 2 points you make. Indie games are supposed to try something new and interesting, whether you like it or not. The most stupid thing to say is ''I dont like indies''. It's almost the same as ''I don't like gaming''. Sure, some games may not be your taste, but Indie stands for independent developer, so those guys don't have a publisher breathing in their neck the game HAS to come out now or there HAS to be a 30 year old white male with a beard as lead character.

So, you make point 2 which is already ridicilous (since it doesn't cost 10 bucks now, it's Steam SALE) and then you contradict yourself with developers aren't making anything new and exciting. THAT'S WHERE INDIE'S ARE FOR, SMARTASS.

/flame away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I'm on the green team! No idea how this team competition works, also wallet weeping, Far Cry 3 is in the library.

how do you know what team you are?

edit: im pink team!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was looking at Far Cry 3, not so sure about having to use Uplay though, and if push came to shove, I could nick the Xbox version off my nephew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

I do, but a general thumb rule that's good to have with steam sales is to not buy it unless its a flash or daily because it might be cheaper later.

Deleted
    Sang-froid - Tales of Werewolves is 90% off. I'd heartily recommend it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Damn, Witcher 2 with 80% off, tempting considering all the reviews and comments. But RPG's (like skyrim and fallout) generally aren't my cup of tea. How is it compared to those two games?
    It's a lot better for those of us who aren't that much into RPG, I liked it more than the other 2 you mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how do you know what team you are?

edit: im pink team!
    Suits your hair :|

10+ Year Old Account
    What/where is this team crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    What/where is this team crap.

under the sales theres a map looking thing, click that, then scroll down and click "get started"

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I'm on the green team! No idea how this team competition works.
    \o/ I'm too

You get points for crafting badges.
    Summer Adventure Badge - 10 points
    Summer Adventure Foil Badge - 100 points
    any other game badge - 1 point
    any foil game badge - 10 points

Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    under the sales theres a map looking thing, click that, then scroll down and click "get started"
    I am on the green team it would seem, no idea what its about yet though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    \o/ I'm too

You get points for crafting badges.

i hate all this stuff, and how do i get badges? through buying games?

15+ Year Old Account
    So I don't know my steam password...great. Andthe steam program is not working...god steam why do you not do your account stuff on the web like everyfuckingelse.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose