15+ Year Old Account
    Realized that when DE:HR goes on sale, The Fall does as well, but, then I watched the trailer, while i was laughing my ass off, it looked like something that belongs in the Nintendo 64 era. Dafaq happened.

Deleted
    I'll comment on some of the lesser known games:

Planetary Annihilation feels good. I haven't been able to play it much, but it feels like a true successor to Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. I LOVE fighting on planets. No more feeling secure next to the border of the map... there are no borders. This is the only alpha I play and it already feels like a full game, thumbs up.

Cthulu Saves the World is sort of a parody of RPGs, Indy games etc. The fighting system is rather cool with all the attributes. Probably not the best game of all times, but sooo worth it Got some very good laughs out of it. Half a buck well spent.

Time Gentlemen, Please! / Ben There, Dan That! pack this is by far one of the most insane adventures I've ever played. Be prepared to read a lot of text, as it has got no audio, but totally worth the 1$(?) it usually costs. Super funny. Did I mention that they have nazi dinosaurs? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Realized that when DE:HR goes on sale, The Fall does as well, but, then I watched the trailer, while i was laughing my ass off, it looked like something that belongs in the Nintendo 64 era. Dafaq happened.
    I believe it started out as a WiiU game? I don't suppose they took the time to port it properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    I might, MIGHT, get Civ 5 since the last civ I played was 3 (and spent countless hours on it :P ) if it wins.

Anyone tried Nether?

Also, I'm really considering giving KOA:R another chance, I tried it in the past and didn't like it all that much. Decisions, decisions...
    Don't skip Civ4. Civilization 4 is one of the best games of all times, I still play it today and it has probably ruined more of my life than Civ 1-3 combined.
    Civ5 has done a good job at that too, but it does not replace 4. Just get both, they are so radically different from one another that one can be used to take a break from the other And both are great in their own respect, especially with all addons.
    Last edited by mmoc4ab8181178; 2014-06-23 at 08:39 AM.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    It's a mobile port, and a bad one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvern Tiger View Post
    Don't skip Civ4. Civilization 4 is one of the best games of all times, I still play it today and it has probably ruined more of my life than Civ 1-3 combined.
    Civ5 has done a good job at that too, but it does not replace 4. Just get both, they are so radically different from one another that one can be used to take a break from the other And both are great in their own respect, especially with all addons.
    Actually, I meant to type Civ 4, got confused (hadn't had my coffee yet :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    There won't be a 75% off witcher 3 lol.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    There won't be a 75% off witcher 3 lol.
    definitely not gonna happen

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I call bullshit on them mixing up teams. I have been red every single time so far.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I call bullshit on them mixing up teams. I have been red every single time so far.
    I've been on green since the sale started and none of my friends have switched teams either except 1 who got a token during crafting that allowed him to jump to pink team. I think the game is just rigged to allow everyone a chance to win the magical 3 games out of their wishlist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote so we can get Transistor with a deeper discount!

Never played a Mass Effect game but interested in the pack. Is it worth it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Never played a Mass Effect game but interested in the pack. Is it worth it?
    THE greatest game trilogy ever released? Hell yes.

Do note that 3 is not available on Steam.

Bought MGR:Revengeance. Makes my total so far 1 game and 5 DLC. There's 1 or 2 more games I want, but waiting for either a flash/daily/community deal or the last day.

Happy that FPS-RPG won. Two more games for my collection

Hi all. Myself, bought Psychonauts, FEZ, and Saturday Morning RPG, all in the $3-5 range.

FEZ looked neat but hasn't been impressive thus far. Anyone here played it? Do the levels get more interesting? It actually reminds me of the early attempts at 3D platformers in the 90s. I feel like Paper Mario did the perspective change thing better. And the game is so SLOW. Seriously, the main dude takes like 5 seconds to step through a door.

Saturday Morning RPG looks like more fun, mainly for the dense potpourri of 80s stuff and music by Vince de Cola. Watched a friend playing it; the battles look goofy and fairly interactive with "skill shot" attacks, etc.

I beat Stanley Parable last night. I believe to have 100%'d it, clocking in at 117 minutes (3 minutes under 2 hours). Honestly, it didn't feel that short to me, and I feel like I got my money's worth. With tje caveat of 2 hours long, and that gameplay consists of walking, listening and either obeying or disobeying, I would recommend the game. Very silly, funny game.

Deleted
    Anyone knows if Mortal Kombat (The arcade version) can be played with a Xbox controller? Hate playing fighting games with keyboard and mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I beat Stanley Parable last night. I believe to have 100%'d it, clocking in at 117 minutes (3 minutes under 2 hours). Honestly, it didn't feel that short to me, and I feel like I got my money's worth. With tje caveat of 2 hours long, and that gameplay consists of walking, listening and either obeying or disobeying, I would recommend the game. Very silly, funny game.
    Just bought it on mobile before the sale ran out. Plating it when I get home this evening!