GetAuctionItemClasses and GetAuctionItemSubClasses

Trying to fix some addons utilising these API's.
    The first seems to have been removed with 7.0, and I am getting nowhere with the latter.
    Can someone point out examples or up to date documentation.

For reference I am trying to fix the various plugins for the addon Combuctor.
    Specfically Combuctor_Couture at present.
    It seems to be trying to pull localised names for various classes or sub-classes to give names to the bag filters.

Would rather have an understanding if possible than simply a fix, as there are multiple I want to fix and want to create my own plugins for it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-08-19 at 10:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Auction category info is now saved in the "AuctionCategories" global table, which you can access once the Blizzard_AuctionUI addon is loaded.

If you're just after the localized strings, all the category and some sub-category names have been made global strings.
    https://www.townlong-yak.com/framexm...trings.lua#841
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-08-19 at 11:37 AM.

I am not sure yet if it requires anything else, I have effectively no experience so far.
    Been going through it one step at a time.
    Will see how that goes.
    That should be a great help, thank you.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-08-19 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.