H Garrosh: soaking Malice.

MALICE #1: Stand in circle. Get debuff = get out. When debuff drops, get back in.

MALICE #2: Soak with Smoke Bomb & Cloak of Shadows (glyphed).

Question is, when should both be popped? Malice takes 10 seconds, Cloak lasts 5 seconds, Smoke lasts 5 seconds. Should I use them when I get one stack or two? Or should I run out when I get one stack, drop it, THEN use both when I get the debuff a second time?

[Bombardment]

MALICE #3: ...?

MALICE #4: ...?

Deleted
    Cloak glyph wont help you. Malice is magical dmg

MALICE #1: Stand in circle. Get debuff = get out. When debuff drops, get back in.
    MALICE #2: same as malice 1. When bombardment is going to start in 2 seconds, the whole raid starts to run away and I pop feint ( with elusiveness ), wait until i get my 2nd stack and then use Cloak

MALICE #3: Same as Malice#1

MALICE #4: Feint until i get my 2nd stack, Cloak, Feint again when Cloak is running out and try to survive with Healthstone and maybe Smokebomb.
    The most important part here is to avoid getting an Iron Star, whereas at Malice#2 you need to get one

Deleted
    The way u describe it i guess u'r doing chinese style malice soaking ?

From the rogue point fo view i think only 4th malice is the most importan since it is a moving malice during bombardment.
    I usually take cheat death for this. I take first 2 stacks, and after that i cloak. Cloak should last enough to get u to the end of malice. Maybe you will get 1 more stack right at the end depending when you pop it. And ofc keep feint up to minimaze bombardment damage. Surviving is the most important thing

Deleted
    What do you mean with chinease style?
    In our 10 man Raid the first malice is get a stack and let it run out.
    Second malice me( rogue ), hunter, warlock and maloce guy trigger the iron star.
    3rd malice just like the first. The 4th malice is me, hunter and malice target immuning the damage

I'm not sure why Nocturnis is calling that the chinese method, as every guild I know does it the way Sinthoras explained. Also, the 4th malice is the most important, not because it is during a bombardment, but because it has to be soaked with just the right amount of people to avoid any extra iron stars. You need 2 people for 10 and 5 for 25 man in addition to the malice target to properly soak it.

I much prefer elusiveness over cheat death in this encounter in case I miss the buff in intermission, and rolling feint while cloaking after 2nd malicious blast is enough to survive the soak.

Deleted
    Well we tend to have the person with malice ping it between certain stack point. It's a bit better to lose 1 person dps while he is moving that 5 other ppl. And survivability talent is personal preference i guess. Just as long as you can survive the 4th malice is ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been several months since I actually did Garrosh H, but we had the person who got Malice root. We bounced out of the circle if we got the debuff. For the last Malice before the 2nd Bombardment we had an "Immunity Group"; Rogues, Paladins, etc. stand with the rooted Maliced player and pop immunities for the last 2 ticks and then it ended.

This was what we did after we had the fight on farm. Originally we had the Mailce'd player ping pong between 2 groups with a third group of Ranged/Healers for shenanigans. The first strat I mentioned was much easier for everyone involved.