Poll: As Alliance do you only queue for AV or IoC?

As Alliance do you only queue for AV?

I play as alliance. Shortly before my sub went dead, I swithed to only queueing for AV. I noticed my honor per hour tripled if not more. i am wondering how many other people only queue AV or IoC for Alliance?

I do something inbetween - I queue specific for AV then I try to get 1 random bg win a day for the 175 conquest. I still desperately need gear but sadly, alliance sucks so much in random bgs so I do find it a waste of time to do too many random bgs. On my horde chars I have well over a 50 % win rate (except AV/isle of shit) and I'm not even trying. It's sad. Losing 2 bgs in a row is ... wow Doesn't happen often.

Even with losing, AV just gives too much honor to not do it.

It has been proven with alts of mine that alliance with instant queues get more honor per hour losing random battlegrounds over and over than horde get by winning due to wait times. that pity loss honor should be removed but sadly blizzard knows that would prevent games from starting and the people in queue that actually want to win PvP battlegrounds would wait even longer

I'm surprised people still have trouble winning randoms as Alliance. The last few months it's been more or less 50/50 for me, on either faction. And either way, the instant queues more than make up for it. Even though the big battlegrounds are guaranteed wins as Alliance, I still don't like them. They typically aren't any more fun to win than they are to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    the big battlegrounds are guaranteed wins as Alliance, I still don't like them..
    after all these years this question still remains: why do people even need honor points to purchase PvP gear if all they want to do is win the PvE raid "battlegrounds"

10+ Year Old Account
    I only recently started playing the Alliance on my Paladin, and it depends - if I queue by myself, I choose Alterac Valley and 99% of the games we end up winning, however, if I queue with 4 other people from my guild we can win most if not all of the games we play.

i PvP as a pally and i have a full prideful ret and holy set, strangely it seems that when i queue as a healer we win more often than not and when i queue as ret we end up having no heals and we more-than-likely lose.