Based on your experience...

Which one is better Crisis 1 or 2?

Deleted
    if you have played neither then play them in order. Great story arch over all three games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    if you have played neither then play them in order. Great story arch over all three games.
    worried less about story and more about gameplay and graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    worried less about story and more about gameplay and graphics.
    This considered, Then 3, 2/1 (2 and 1 are almost identical in graphics and Gameplay)
    If I HAD to chose, I would say 2 is slightly better than 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    This considered, Then 3, 2/1 (2 and 1 are almost identical in graphics and Gameplay)
    If I HAD to chose, I would say 2 is slightly better than 1
    Errr. So your saying you would recommend 3, and then 2 over 1 right? Also which has a longer playtime, and thanks for the responses.

Deleted
    Lets look at each part,
    Game-play (IE what you do in the story line, how well it runs etc)
    Graphics - Maximum Eyecandy

Game-play alone = Crysis 1 and 2 are pretty much the same and it is very hard to make a choice over which is the better of the two
    Graphics alone = Crysis 3, they have taken the best of Crysis 2 engine and improved them vastly.

Now you stated between Crysis 1 and 2. So with that in mind, For best Graphics and Game-play then Crysis 2 is better simply because it runs on the cryengine 3, and Crysis 1 runs on Cryengine 2. So to answer your question "Which one is better Crisis 1 or 2? " then Crysis 2 is better.

Crysis 3 is easily the best of the series (but you made no mention of the 3rd one), However with all that being said, if you have played none of them, then it is highly recommended to play them all in the correct order as the story continues directly each time, and is easily one of the better story lines in a 3rd person shooter.

Hope that clears things up

1 > 2 >>>> 3

In both story wise and gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Crysis 2 was more linear than Crysis 1...or at least I felt I had more options in terms of micromanaging the suit's power as well as approaching objectives in the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I thought Crysis 2 was more linear than Crysis 1...or at least I felt I had more options in terms of micromanaging the suit's power as well as approaching objectives in the first one.
    Definitely was more linear. At least in the sense of the size of levels. Where Crysis 1 provided you with many pretty expansive maps that gave you options to get from point A to point B, Crysis 2 felt like they really only gave you one way, with maybe a second provided from time to time.

About micromanaging the suit powers, I think I agree. But I actually liked that you needed to be more aware of them while playing.

Deleted
    A big thing you need to consider is that Crysis 1 plays like an ass stuck in molasses on most systems, even after patches. The game was basically the Watch Dogs if its generation in that respect. Hell, I can run Crysis 2 on nearly the highest settings on my computer, but Crysis 1 requires a lot of tweaks to run well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    About micromanaging the suit powers, I think I agree. But I actually liked that you needed to be more aware of them while playing.
    I agree. I LOVED micromanaging the Suit and diverting power to Stealth then Speed then Armor, to Strength for a big jump and back to Armor ect...

I find Crysis 1 to be the best one in the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played 3, but I prefered 1 to 2 hands down. 2 was so linear and boring (IMO) after playing 1. The easiest way I could put it is... Crysis 1 made me really excited for Crysis 2.

Crysis 2, on the other hand, is the reason I didn't give a rat's ass about playing Crysis 3.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.